Cargo Ship [EX/NC]

Started by elfguy, May 12, 2012, 04:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=140373.msg6291026#msg6291026

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ever since the human race started colonizing the stars, and hundreds of worlds were found to support life, space merchants became a very profitable business. However, not all worlds adopted a civilized, decent structure. Many ended up taking part in various illicit activities, and because there's always people willing to do the work when the pay is good, between the honest and decent crews, there were some cargo ships traveling between planets that carried guns, drugs, or even human slaves. The "Lost Hope" is one of those cargo ship, with her captain, a girl called Jessica Thomson, and her crew. All they carry are slaves between one planet to the next, to be sold on open markets, brought to powerful and rich billionaires, or the property of large corporations using them for menial labor. Of course, those who became part of the Lost Hope crew have very little morals, and are eager to sample the merchandise, with the blessing of their captain. Inside the hull of the ship, the abuse is constant. Physical, sexual, mental... Everyone finds something they want and tries to get it, with the crew doing all they can to make the slaves' lives as miserable as they can.

So basically for this RP I'm thinking of a crew with a cargo filled with slaves. You can apply either as a crew member or as a slave. Both genders are welcomed. The story would be mostly what happens in the ship, although we could also play some landings when we pick up or sell slaves.

Character sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Bio:

Personality:

Equipment: (slaves only have a slave collar and panties)

Ons/Offs:
----

Vaulera

I would be interested in playing this, I'll make a character right here.

Appearance:

Name: Arianna Thornton

Bio: Arianna grew up on a prosperous colony in a well off family, being well educated and provided with all the resources she ever needed to succeed. Arianna decided to go into the medical field, the same area as both her father and her mother, being intelligent enough to enter medical school at the age of sixteen. Arianna chose to do something constructive for her program: where students were to go and use their knowledge to assist a practicing doctor and learn from a seasoned professional. Arianna wanted to truly make a difference in people's lives and signed up to do her time with a doctor on a poor planet, helping those who couldn't afford it. On this excursion, she was spotted by a group of pirates who were rounding up slaves and Arianna was abducted, put aboard a slave vessel.

Personality: Arianna is fairly gentle, if determined, willing to defy someone if they go against her moral code, but her pampered life makes her quite fragile.

Ons/Offs: Love rough stuff, forced anal, oral but hate Yuri.

Gnerdygirl

I'm interested in playing a slave for this.

Appearance: Kari is a petite, curvy young woman with short black hair and green eyes.

Name: Kari

Bio: Kari was born into slavery on her home planet. She's always gone largely unnoticed, working anonymously in kitchens and fields. When her owner faced bankruptcy, she was one of a dozen women from her estate who were sold into pleasure slavery to relieve her master's debts. She ended up on the "Lost Hope" because her attitude made it difficult to traditionally auction her on her own planet; perhaps exposure to a rougher environment will help to break her.

Personality: Kari is has a strong, take-no-shit personality. She's inexperienced and it will take someone stronger than she is to tame her spirit.

Ons/Offs: Kari loves (but would never admit to liking) rough sex, anal and oral, and bondage. Since she's always been a slave, she's given up on her "offs" and tends to go with whatever her master wishes from her.
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Flaming Dead Man

I wonder if you'd accept male slaves?  Or are you looking only for female?  :)
Wanderings (Updated 2013.08.21.)
(Check this forum for the posting list, as well.)

Partner Search Thread (Updated 2013.08.21.)

Notadrywall

Would anyone mind if I played a female slave?

Nexus1199

Quote from: Notadrywall on May 12, 2012, 10:04:44 PM
Would anyone mind if I played a female slave?
I do not mind one bit.

elfguy

Both genders are fine. I would like to get close to an equal number on both sides, crew/slaves.
----

Flaming Dead Man

Excellent.  Consider me interested, then.  :)
Wanderings (Updated 2013.08.21.)
(Check this forum for the posting list, as well.)

Partner Search Thread (Updated 2013.08.21.)

elfguy

Character sheet

Appearance:

Name: Jessica Thomson

Bio: Jessica was born in a rich family. She was the only daughter of a respected space merchant, who owned his own ship and transported valuable goods around the Galaxy. He became rich, and when he died, everything went to Jessica. However, she has always been a wild girl, one that's more interested in having fun, partying, and making easy money than to build a sustainable business. So as soon as she became owner and captain at 24, she turned her father's business into a much more lucrative enterprise, transporting the most valuable cargo of all, human slaves. For 2 years now she's assembled a crew and carried many slaves around space for fun and profits.

When she's not partying or having fun, she's practicing sword and melee combat, not so much because she has to fight regularly, but because she enjoys the workout, which in turn gave her a fit body.

Personality: Jessica is very flirty and sarcastic. She's not ruthless unless she has to be, and morals mean nothing to her. She will do whatever she has to in order to have fun and get more money. She has a very nice body, fit and beautiful, and she knows it. She is able to use her own body to get what she wants.

Equipment: Outfit, a long sword on her back, a pouch with handcuffs, ropes and a comm unit.

Offs: Death, futa/herma
----

Notadrywall

Appearance:

Name: Evangeline Summers

Bio: Eva was, and arguably still is, a government agent. Her job was to investigate piracy and smuggling in interplanetary shipping. This included hunting after human slavers - slavery being a practice she finds particularly horrendous. This was dangerous work, but she was willing to take the risks. However, she has come to regret her overconfidence after she was captured by the very slavers she was trying to hunt down. Her life as a slave hasn't been easy; her captors have a very good reason to hate her guts, and have done their best to make her life hell.

Personality: Eva is a woman of conviction and determination. She has a strong sense of ethics, and has previously been willing to suffer and take risks for her course. However, she can't pretend her time as a slave hasn't weakened her, and she isn't immune to fear and despair.

Ons/Offs: Love domination and torture, only hard off is scat

SheenaTiger

*reaches in an application as female slave*
Will get into creating something when I get back home ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

Well I'm all for more slave girls but we also need some crew too.. right now it's me versus all of you lol
----

SheenaTiger

*looks through the posts* hmmm... true...

guess I will have to think of something else then, though I hardly will be a hard and cruel female crewmember, which not means that I can not be dom if needed.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

elfguy

No I don't want you to have to change side, I just need some other people to join as crew members. It doesn't have to be equal on both sides but a couple at least.
----

Wintercat

Games about starships tend to draw my interest, I'm a touch busy at the time being and shouldn't be getting into new games but I do admit interest. On the side of the crew, that is. Still, I'll see how large this gets, I've noticed I'm not exactly at my best once a game gets huge, and it looks like this will be fiercely popular already.

Ah well, in anycase, I have interest in a crew character at least, but going to check back in a while and see how popular this has become.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Notadrywall

I'd be willing to play a second character, or just switch from slave to crew, if we desperately need more crew members.

Trafalgar

Name:
Tarl Cedric

Bio:
Tarl has spent his life as a mercenary and hitman, serving the rich and famous of the galaxy for any form of pay; money, food, alcohol, drugs and women. He has been serving on slave ships for around three years, but in this space of time he has served on over 23 ships, each captain has given the same reason: "Damage and destruction of product, irreplaceable by any amount of money". He has also served in a few wars here and there, and has seen many sick things people can do, from time to time the shell shock catches up to him.

Personality:
Tarl is a fragile man on the peak of insanity, the only thing that makes him valuable to his captain, is his security tasks and battle prowess. Tarl drinks a lot of the time and often starts fights with other crew members, his anger knows no limits and fired a shot or two of his gun whilst on deck. Many years of fighting and assassination have taken its toll on his mind, switching his personality from time to time, one moment he could be mute and absent of mind, the next he's hacking off the limbs of the cargo. The only way to keep Tarl from going berserk is by keeping his testosterone in check, booze, cigars, drugs and one slave per trip is the only thing to satisfy his bloodlust.

Equipment:
-Shock Baton
-Machete
-Shotgun

Ons/Offs:
Violence, penetrating from behind, forced oral, facial ejaculation, torture, death (only in extreme cases)
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

BigBuckBob

Interest as crew. Get back to you with a profile
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

elfguy

Alright I'm gonna leave it open for another 24h then start it up with who we have, hopefully we're closer to getting a balanced crew now.
----

BigBuckBob

Character sheet

Appearance:

Name: 'Doctor' Emerson Sanders

Bio: He was always fascinated with biology, and went through many pets as a child. Puberty added an interesting new level to his interests. He pursued a career as a doctor, but did not succeed. Evidently, experimenting on his mentors patients was a no,no. Still, he was well suited to work with slaves. He could have some fun, play with electricity, and if needed keep them alive.

Personality: Inquisitive, insensitive, intelligent. He knows a lot, because he isn't afraid to ask, or experiment, to find out. One thing does elude him, because he doesn't care to find out, interaction with others.

Equipment: Whip, paddle, metal rod, all electrified.

Ons/Offs: No bathroom play or males.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

elfguy

----

Snake

Interested but I don't know if I should make a male crewmmeber or female one.

Trafalgar

I think we got more crew than slaves atm, so maybe take that into consideration?
Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

Snake

Hmm well male slaves don't go over well on these things I always notice. *thinking*

elfguy

Play the character you like best.
----

NatalieB

This sounds really interesting and I'd love to be involved.  I came up with a female crewmember but I don't want to unbalance numbers.  Would that be workable?  I can put some thought into a slave if preferred.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Well I'm up for writing a slave, so hopefully that'll help the balance. If you still want more players, that is.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

summoner2183

Are there still openings for this rp?

elfguy

Sure feel free to join up.
----

Miyu

Are you looking for dominants?

elfguy

I think we could use both. It's hard to say because only a few people posted so far.
----

Miyu

Not really sure yet if I will join, I will let you know.

summoner2183

Character Sheet

Appearance:

Name:
Markus Howland

Bio:
Markus is one of  Jessica's chief engineers of the ship, and probably the only one out of the crew that was a decent sort... kind of. Unlike the other crewmen, he doesn't abuse any slaves... at least not as much as the others, though he does like to 'torture' the slaves by making them go on the brink of cumming, and then leaving them on the edge. He likes to train them that way, something that he knew Jessica does time to time to train the slaves. He is a genius when it comes to machinery, and is always ready to repair the ship's components... as well the rooms on the ship just in case any of Jessica's games and training goes overboard.

Personality:
Markus is a somewhat pleasant fellow to be around, and he is one of the few crewmen on board that actually is a bit of a decent soul. He is kind to slaves, something that is a bit of an oddity around. He likes to train slaves in a gentler manner than most of his crew mates.

Equipment:
- Engineering Toolkit
- Energy Pistol
- Combat Knife

Ons/Offs:
Oral Intercourse, Facial Ejaculation, Rear Penetration / Bathroom Play, Males, Mutilation

SheenaTiger

Well... for me there are clearly far to many male crewmembers... so it turned far less interesting for me :/

BigBuckBob

Apart from the two that are already involved in something, any ladies still interested in this?
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Nixie19

I would be very interested in joining as a female slave, if you're still looking for people!
c:

BigBuckBob

Don't want to speak for elfguy, but from where i'm sitting a female slave will balance things out. no reason not to make a profile methinks.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

elfguy

Right now there isn't a whole lot of action going on. What I was thinking was that the crew would grab some slaves and perhaps move in a more central location (showers?) so we can all interact together instead of all just being in 1on1. So we're open to more crew and slaves.
----

Nixie19

Alright cool~ I wanted to make sure it'd be alright before I actually put together a profile.

Appearance:

Name: Leila Montgomery

Bio: Leila was born to a rich family of colonists who left their home world for one that was being newly settled a few months before their daughter was born. She was an only child, but happily so, and she lived a good life for her first eighteen years. Unfortunately her father got in over his head with a group that offered to 'protect' his family on their new world. He lost all of their savings to the gang for 'protection' money, and when he was unable to pay they canceled their services and took the one thing he cherished: his daughter. They sold her into slavery a few months later, and she was bought for cheap labor on a different world. In one daring moment she made her escape; only to be caught on the run a few years later by Jessica and her crew, where she's been since.

Personality: Sarina's a fiery young woman with a lot of spirit. She's sarcastic, but soft-spoken, and has a usually well-hidden submissive side. She's smart and very observant, as well as elegant and well-mannered (for the most part.) Being raised in what some might call a 'noble' well-to-do family she's always been very prim and proper.

Ons: Bondage, roughness, dirty talk, mild humiliation, toys

Offs: Scat, torture, gore, vore, urine, death

Vaulera

Alrighty, I'm back, my bad for gapping out, but I'm still interested.

BigBuckBob

s far as I can tell everyone that is posting is currently in the slave pen area. So yeah.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?