The Seige of Eastbrook - [Girls and Monsters, Sandbox, Always Recruiting]

Started by MissFire, June 13, 2016, 04:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Kokaine on June 16, 2016, 03:37:51 PM
Looking for a story thats more dub-con and twisted than outright non-con if anyone out there might be interested!

Just in case it's missed I'll say again. What is dub-con?

lore

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

lore

dblkrose

Name: Sindyrnel ("Sin" for short)
Age: 86 (a young adult for a creature with a dark elf lineage)
Race: Drider
Role: Assassin/Underdark Exile/Broodmother

History: Sindyrnel (pronounce sin-der-nel) is a "spiderborn" (D&D4e); a creature "blessed" in the womb to be born as a Drider by the Spider God Lolth. In the Dark Elf society spiderborn are afforded great respect and reverence and Sindyrnel took advantage of every privileged open to her. Though quite talented in her studies to becoming a Drow Priestess the young Drider's love for the martial practices found her spending more time honing her skills with a blade. So gifted with the natural dexterity and instincts of a spider she became inhumanly adept at stealth and unmatched when wielding her twin daggers from the shadows. It wasn't long before she started plying her unnatural abilities as an assassin for her own house and other Drow who could pay her price. Sindyrnel was thrice blessed, gifted, and skilled yet her arrogance and ignorance of her own limits eventually fated her to take on a job to kill a Matron Mother on the ruling council; a task, she learned, that was far above her. Her failure was absolute and resulted in her capture where she was subjected to tortures and violations that ravaged her body, mind, and spirit. Years past and her torturers believing her broken and no longer a threat relaxed their guard and the younger Drider made her move and escaped. Relentlessly pursued Sindyrnel made her way out of the underdark and found herself in the deep tunnels and mines that run through Eternia. Venturing out only at night she begins to learn of the world above and finds that she could survive here, not only survive but flourish. The young drider thinks to herself if she could survive the tortures and wrath of a Matron Mother she could handle anything this sun lite world has to offer. All that was necessary was time, a plan, and the will to carry it out.

Ons: (I'm new so bare with me on this) Female to Female, Bondage, Male for Breeding likely with her in a Dom role., Impregnation (overall goal can happen by non-com but will submit to any one male that she believes will give her strong offspring).
Offs: (Again new and have to look up a lot of the stuff you guys say your not into) Pretty much the sick stuff not into. I'll let you know more when it happens.

Notes: Sindyrnel is a Drider but is also unique. So she has the normal abilities of a Drider and their kind. This includes enhance strength and dexterity, the ability to spin webs, adhere to surface and so on. One thing to note is her bite though venomous is not completely lethal in small doses. It is a combination neurotoxin that leads to paralysis but not the loss of sensation as well as other narcotic properties weaken the will and inhibits of those inject with it. The size of the dosage corresponds with the effects and Sindrynel  normally licks her blades coating them before battle. Though she once had priestess abilities she has lost faith in her Goddess or more likely Lolth has lost faith in her and she, at this time, doesn't have any spell casting abilities. The Drider can control and normally has a number of spiders ranging in size up to gargantuan to call upon when needed. They are to be used as fodder in most situation but also as spies and messengers. The most unique aspect of Sindynel is that her Drow female genitalia and reproductive system is intact as well as her ability to lay eggs like a normal spider. A fact that made her torture at the hand of the Matron Mother that much more horrifying. Since this was her first experience sexually she is very confused  about her nature but this experience has also made Sindyrnel realize that she herself can create offspring unlike anything this world has seen which overall is her goal. Sindyrnel is young and outwardly an example of drow upbringing so expect her to be cruel, cunning, and vicious. Yet she has also been subjugated like the woman of Eastbrook so will tend to be sympathetic to their plight. The Drider is extremely sensitive to bright light and can not stand the sun light at all. She will find a place to hide and venture only at night to capture and acquire what she needs.   
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Bibliophilia

This game sounds interesting.  Isn't it spelled siege, though?

summoner2183

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 17, 2016, 06:00:55 PM
This game sounds interesting.  Isn't it spelled siege, though?

Yes it is... and hello Biblio. :D *hugs Biblio*

dblkrose

-D

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

VonDoom

Congratulations, dblkrose! And a very nice character it is! Let me know if you're up for plotting to flesh things out a little more outside the main premise, my Valar kind of plans to use this whole shindig to split off from the demon army and do his own thing, so he'll need allies and underlings.  ;D
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

MissFire

siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege siege

There you go. Now you may sprinkle them wherever you please to replace the bad ones. Everyone take one or two so everybody has some.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Laughing Hyena

Will do. The trolls of Shatterspine Clan demand more flesh to ravage! Bring more supple and succulent women!

dblkrose

-D

dblkrose

Quote from: VonDoom on June 17, 2016, 06:32:39 PM
Congratulations, dblkrose! And a very nice character it is! Let me know if you're up for plotting to flesh things out a little more outside the main premise, my Valar kind of plans to use this whole shindig to split off from the demon army and do his own thing, so he'll need allies and underlings.  ;D

I'm good with that. Hit me up with a message or OOC post.

-D

Clio

Name: Bella Nerine
Race: Human
Role: Alchemist/Healer

History: Bella is well known in Eastbrook, but not very popular. Known locally as a sort of strange woman, she is almost always in her alchemy shop brewing some concoction or another. Little explosions and strange smells seem to accompany the shop that locals only frequent when they need her. Her potions often have magical properties, which lead many to believe that she's a witch...but she's disappointingly a boring human. She has had some mysterious tutors, but her genealogy is human.

She is also an excellent healer, although many won't come to her for fear of her 'witchcraft.' This used to bother her, but she knew that if people were out of options, they would come. Therefore, she still helped people...even if she wasn't as appreciated as she should be. She was alright with her life of solitude, although it did bother her at first. She had been married when she was young, and she'd even had a child. Losing both to disease when her child was merely 3 had left her bitter about starting another family, so she was fine being the mysterious widow in town.

She tends to wear tight dresses and low-cut gowns that accentuate her hourglass figure and long crimson curls. Ice blue eyes can pierce your very soul, but she's not near as cold or even promiscuous as she makes herself out to be.

Ons: Non-Con, Impregnation, Hurt/Comfort, Gangbangs, Rough Sex, Oral, Anal, Sexual Slavery, BDSM, Obsessive/Possessive Men, Marking, Knotting and Exotic Cocks, etc...
Offs: Scat, Snuff

Notes: I know that she's a redhead like Alysa, but I hope she's different enough to offer some variety from my other character.

Clio

MissFire

Better get her in there before the monsters riot.

...wait.. they already are.

I mean riot more.
    - Sima Yi

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Christa on June 17, 2016, 09:40:52 PM
Name: Bella Nerine
Race: Human
Role: Alchemist/Healer

History: Bella is well known in Eastbrook, but not very popular. Known locally as a sort of strange woman, she is almost always in her alchemy shop brewing some concoction or another. Little explosions and strange smells seem to accompany the shop that locals only frequent when they need her. Her potions often have magical properties, which lead many to believe that she's a witch...but she's disappointingly a boring human. She has had some mysterious tutors, but her genealogy is human.

She is also an excellent healer, although many won't come to her for fear of her 'witchcraft.' This used to bother her, but she knew that if people were out of options, they would come. Therefore, she still helped people...even if she wasn't as appreciated as she should be. She was alright with her life of solitude, although it did bother her at first. She had been married when she was young, and she'd even had a child. Losing both to disease when her child was merely 3 had left her bitter about starting another family, so she was fine being the mysterious widow in town.

She tends to wear tight dresses and low-cut gowns that accentuate her hourglass figure and long crimson curls. Ice blue eyes can pierce your very soul, but she's not near as cold or even promiscuous as she makes herself out to be.

Ons: Non-Con, Impregnation, Hurt/Comfort, Gangbangs, Rough Sex, Oral, Anal, Sexual Slavery, BDSM, Obsessive/Possessive Men, Marking, Knotting and Exotic Cocks, etc...
Offs: Scat, Snuff

Notes: I know that she's a redhead like Alysa, but I hope she's different enough to offer some variety from my other character.

She is delicious! Rawr!

Clio

AndyZ

How well would a shapeshifting compulsion type character work for this?  Not true mind control but able to ramp up desires and drives...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Laughing Hyena

VonDoom

I figure it'd work fine if handled well and making sure everything is in the OOC comfort zone. Though we currently already have a surplus of people on the side if the aggressors. We're really more in need of villagers.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

dblkrose

-D

Laughing Hyena

Then hopefully we shall get more people inclined to play such females.