Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

DeadCell

Swoops in diving down from an aeroplane while riding a crocadile and killing nazi bad guys to win the damsel's heart Game!

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

*swipes win.. putting up a stand with many copies of the cliffnotes that contain the details.. urging all they'd make great stocking stuffers* :P

Wins!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

elone

Reaches through the window of the doll house, pinches Dolly's butt, picks up the win she dropped, and locks her in.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

DeadCell

*takes Elone's motorbike and rides off with the win*

Envious Dreamer

Lays a spike grail across the road, bursting the bikes tires, steals the win.

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

DeadCell

*Moments later shoots the win right out of her hands* goodnight. :)

Sybl

Sneaks in while he sleeps, replacing the win with a blank fraudulent check. Wins. :P

Swashbuckler

*steals the win AND Sybl's checkbook*

Sybl

Laughs hard, he stole both copies, still hold both close  Wins by default :P

DeadCell

*Tackles Sybl, ties her up in chains and takes the win once again*

Mordred

*comes upon a fork in the path.. one way, a chained up Sybl.. the other, the win*
Too early for this! How can I make such a decision?!?
*reads thread title.. gains strength in my conviction*
Sorry gorgeous.. but a win is a win.. I'll send help! :P

*vanishes down the path of the win.. soon has it in his wicked clutches*
*sends pizza to Sybl.. plus a pair of bolt-cutters* :P

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Swashbuckler

*steals the win, but trips over the Sybl-speedbump*

Anesa

Quickly hog-ties the Swashbuckler while he's down, and captures the WIN for herself!

WINS!

Mordred

*as Camille jumps for joy and waves that Win around, from an alcove above, I reach a long arm out and snatch that Win from her hands.. quickly vanishing into the shadows, exiting into a swirl of black cloud*

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Swashbuckler

*feels bad about stealing from Mordred twice, but sucks up the cloud with a shop-vac and picks up the remaining WIN*

Sybl

*Unplugs the shop Vac, tossing it over the cliff, where a friend grabs it, pulls out the win, handing it to me on my arrival* Wins :P

DeadCell

*tackles her just as she gets ahold of the win and takes it for himself* MY WIN!

abandoneddolly

Sybl

Drops a box on the Dolly, yanks the win and runs. Wins

Mordred

*trips the running Sybl.. but then catches her.. (want the win, but not at the expense of you falling :P).. then as in slow motion sees the win flinging end over end.. sets Sybl down (apologizing about not helping better with the 'chains' earlier).. and dives for the win before it crashes and shatters upon the ground*

Phew! Wins!
*See Pillory*

Envious Dreamer

With her right foot firmly locked between Mordreds shoulder blades she'd hold him in place with a dominating posture before snatching the win from his grasp, Gallivanting off with a sense of victory~

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

Mordred

*lays there, enjoying that firmly locked foot a bit too much.. then snaps outta his thoughts a wee bit too suddenly as both that foot and the win are suddenly gone, gone, gone... grabs hold of an invisible string attached to the win.. yanks hard watching it fly from the Gallivanting beauty as she celebrates, back into these hands.. continues to 'play' dead*

(can a dead thing pretend to play dead? or is that some strange oxymoron thing that will unravel the universe? we'll find out, I suppose)

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Leaves the win in capable hands.. don't lose it again..at least until I am better :P