Looking for that special female

Started by Aaron64, October 30, 2013, 04:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron64

I'm looking for a writing partner. That may sound kind of like a fish looking for water in the ocean, but I am finding it difficult to connect when I respond. I like real people in real circumstances, from the past, present or future. I would like to find someone and start simple,  just to see if we can write together. The situation is almost irrelevant. I am open to exploring pretty much anything, as long as my writing partner will meet me sort of half way. I need someone who is straight with me, and who will accept honesty from me in return. I have any number of plot ideas, from very simplistic to a couple of ideas that could go on almost indefinitely. I will try almost anything once, just in case I find I like it. Quite frankly, I'm tired of those who will start and then just disappear with no word. Before I invest too much time and energy, I want to see if there is anything coming back to me, to feed my imagination and tug me in a direction I perhaps didn't see. Send me a message and we can explore a bit further. I'm open to any writing style in any format you may prefer. The vehicle is not important, but the person it is what this is all about for me.