Looking for a RP :-)

Started by AAA111, August 22, 2010, 11:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Looking to start an rp..I posted the ideas I'm up for below so if your interested let me know please:

1. Best Friends
2. Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
3. Long-Term Dating Relationship.
4. Long-Distance Relationship.
5. Ex's Best Friend
6. Brother's Best Friend.
7. Random encounter turned into relationship.
8. Much older teacher.

Thanks guys :-)

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

AAA111

I just put the two as the two characters I'd use. I only play female characters and don't really play female-female..sorry

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Oh alright then xD thanks anyways.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

AAA111

Azrael Annavianna

Any specifics? Character wise? Situation, for instance the back drop of the story.  I mean I am interested so we can talk a little if this is still an active thread.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

Um character wise I'd have the girl probably be around 20 or so. The backdrop I was thinking was that they were dating for around 2 1/2 almost 3 years. They have had their ups and downs but overall they've been good. They've kind of been fighting lately and haven't really talked. As for why they are fighting that is up for anything. Whatever you would be interested in. I can set up the scene if you are interested though.

Azrael Annavianna

Go ahead and set up a scene, but I warn you my schedule for work and school is sporadic.  However, I am on at least once or twice a day.  Is that alright? 

If it is good the reason they are fighting could be anything depending on how far in the relationship they were, for instance what lines were crossed?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

frozenintime

I am new on here but would love to start a forum about best friends. Hanging together. I think that would be fun. Let me know if you are interested?
if you are curious  trouble you will find you.

AAA111

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80373.0

Here's the link..Whenever you can get on is fine..I'm not picky

I'm not sure what kind of drama we can add it so you can decide if you'd like. Up for almost anything. As long as it can get resolved.Maybe he works too much or she is jealous. Or something else :-)

AAA111

frozenintime, sure we could try that. but would you mind setting up the scene for us? :-)

Azrael Annavianna

Any specific requirements on the Boyfriend?  Attitude or personality wise?   If not then I would petition for the part.  Last question I promise.

AAA111

Nope absolutely not. Your character so whatever you decide is fine with me..I'm not picky! :-) THANKS

frozenintime

Quote from: AAA111 on August 26, 2010, 07:12:47 PM
frozenintime, sure we could try that. but would you mind setting up the scene for us? :-)
She jsut give me a few days I am new to this site and learning everything!!
if you are curious  trouble you will find you.

AAA111

Of course..take your time. No rush :-)