Incestuous Ramblings (M for F)

Started by Whispering Shadows, August 26, 2019, 01:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whispering Shadows

I know most people here have posts that are chalk full of ideas, filled with images, and beautifully formulated prose. If that’s what you’re going for then this post may disappoint you. Instead, it’s going to be littered with half-formed ideas, the seeds of a story that doesn’t really have shape yet, a handful of words intended to elicit what I don’t yet have words for – a story that doesn’t have shape. But if the breadcrumbs appeal to you, shoot me a message – maybe we can make things happen?

Breadcrumbs

I’m looking for an incestuous tale, one that plays on the interplay of responsibilities and roles in a familial dynamic. Something that mixes emotional connections in an odd way, with the fears of discovery and judgement seeping in from around them.

Are they siblings? Parent/Child? Step? All of these create slightly different dynamics, and all of them could be potentially interesting.

How does this interaction start, and how does that shape their relationship? Is it a mistake? A ‘teaching’ opportunity gone wrong? Comfort being sought and going further than expected? Desire from a distance that can’t be held at bay?

I want to explore the drama, emotions, and intimacy that surrounds such a relationship – not just the hot and heavy details.
But… lots of options, so tell me what you think. What lights your fire?

About me as a Writer

I tend to be a daytime poster (for Pacific Time), and tend to be fairly active. My posts are normally a few paragraphs, and I like to be verbose without sacrificing timeliness or preventing the other party from interacting. I have written and told stories in many formats, and though I am new to Elliquiy, I am not new to such crafted arts. Let me know if you have any questions!
You can check out my ons\offs if you're curious!

JessicaHouse

Three questions:

1. Are you ok with this being a somewhat classical incest tale, one where it causes the two to go completely mad by the end, or otherwise it ends tragically?
2. Are you ok with throwing in fantastical elements of some sort?
3. Are you ok with the RP not including graphic sex scenes?