Looking For a Trap! (M for M)

Started by Mr BadGuy, April 18, 2015, 01:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr BadGuy

ALL POSITIONS FOUND!
NO LONGER SEARCHING

Hello! MrBadGuy here and I have the craving to do a roleplay with a partner playing as a trap, or a femboy, a TS, whichever you want to call it. I'd be playing a man who thinks the cute little thing is a girl, and an appealing one at that. But once the panties come off, it's a surprise to find a guy but by that point my character wouldn't care. Also, it would be amazing if the trap to be played as innocently as possible, complete virgin to all sex and barely has went further than kissing.

Here are a few examples of something I'm looking for:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Now as far as plots go I am not thinking anything super long term. But here are a few ideas:

Breakdown
- YC's car breaks down while driving down the countryside, and his phone is dead so he walks down the long stretch of road during a storm and finds a house. He asks for refuge and MC helps out, even going so far as to push the car out of the road into his driveway for the sexy 'girl'. Things develop from there.

Librarian
-YC works at a library and in a particularly empty day, goes into the men's bathroom twice. As empty as it seemed though, someone was watching (MC) and perceives 'her' to be a whore going into the bathroom to do something with another man who coincidentally had entered shortly after. So the second time, MC walks in and interrupts her.

The Wrong Website
- A man (MC) is looking for a pet, so he searches online and finds a website that sends catalogs each week regarding what pets can be sent or picked up for a man like him. He's looking for a dog or a cat, but ends up with something a bit more on the human side when he orders a cat. A week later, he gets a large box with a catboy in it, dressed up but confused about how he wound up there
(For this one I was thinking that as a feminine male he had developed a female cat's heat cycle, and becomes very needy despite his extreme lack of experience.)
My search thread: In progress ^_^

Astrofig

I'd  be willing to do the catboy one with you. Also how do you feel about mpreg?