Something to sink my teeth into....

Started by Malrunar, February 28, 2009, 07:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Alright, I've had a bit of writer's block recently, but it's starting to slip away, and I'm feeling the creativity again. I'm looking for a challenge, someone with a high skill in writing, more focused on quality of posts, rather than quantity. If this is something you normally fancy, then I'd be thrilled for either a responce here or through PM. I don't want to focus heavily on a theme just yet (meaning, I don't want to strictly say what I want the story to be about, because the last thing I want to do in constipate my creativity again ;) ) But, I'd like to hear your interests, and try to form something together so it's not so restricted...:) I prefer playing females, set in a fantasy world (Modern fantasy is usually preferred, but I'm not afraid in the least to take it elsewhere. I'll be honest though, I'm a bit dodgy on Space themed or other worldly stories) I'm a fan of the macabre, (giving twists here and there, murders involved, maybe a creepy wtf setting like Silent Hill or Resident Evil) I love conflict, struggle, and some non-consent here in there. (Doesn't have to be sexual, but let's say my character is put in a position she doesn't fancy, and is forced to follow yours, or a specific path, etc....) Hope this catches someones eye  ;D Take a peak at my O/O's if you'd like to get an idea of some of my characters and such.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Your style seems to match mine pretty well, if you PM me we could see if we can work something out. I've had some mystery/horror RPs in the past and I found them pretty good.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

playfullchick76

lacuna

I like your post and I'd definitely be interested as well. :)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot