Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

Skye

Nice lolli-yum. *Lifts brows up and down and cuddles you.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Lolli

-scoops up Reign and smooches all Rhett and Scarlett style- I wonder what's in that back pocket..

-tries to steal-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Skye

Ooh...I guess that makes me girl number two in your avie...this time. *Smirks and smooches all dramatic like.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fragile Dreams

*steals Reign and pulls her in the chest with him for endless cuddles*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

Yay! You found me! *Waves to lolli as the chest lid closes. Stuck in a frozen  cuddling position with my Dreams.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

UD67

*steals Reign away from Dreams*

"You're mine sweet heart"

*takes you in my arms and cuddles you tenderly*

Fragile Dreams

*slides between and cuddles with both* i can't stay away from Reign but i will cuddle with you both.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

UD67

Oh I suppose... *snuggles Dream's as well, all the time grinning* I feel loved :D

lingga

I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

Lolli

-gasps and happily flings arms about Mink- FRESH MEAT! -snugglecuddles-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Fragile Dreams

*sneaks behind lolli and wraps his arms around her.* cuddlecuddlecuddlecuddle

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Duncan

*Runs up and tackles Fragile and gives him a big hug*

Yelling "SPOON" as he does it.

Skye

*Watches Dreams get guy cuddles and grows temporary octo-arms to cuddle everyone!*

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saku

*cuddles reign and wonders when she will get to cuddle a guy she knows* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Skye

HI...I'm Reign. *Not a guy, but introduces myself so you know me now.*
surprisingly-it doesn't happen as often as one would think. Buuut it's a good way to meet new people. *Cuddles.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*frightened by the sudden movement* AMBUSH!  RETREEEEEEEEEEAT!

*takes off via speeder, leaps behind sandbags and barricades, and whips out macrobinoculars when he thinks he's in a secure position.  Zooms in, and spots the quicksurpriser.*

Oops!

*zooms all the way back over, leaps off the speeder, and cuddles Lolli*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Saku

YAY *runs over to cuddle her first guy* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

crystaltears

*Slips in and wraps her arms around Saku softly,* "Sorry my love tears cut you, Saku." *Refrains from crying.* "Cuddles make all things better, right?" *Winks.*
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Duncan

Knocks her hat off, wraps one of her legs around him and cuddles the holy hell out of her while saying "I am your cowboy."

Saku

*cuddles the castrated duncan and wonders why he is listed as castrated* xD
I'm back!

Duncan

crys on her shoulder as he misses his body parts.

*then cuddles the F**** out of here and says here.

Saku

*cuddles duncan again* O.O I'm not entirely sure I understand but good luck! I think those are the words I'm searching for lol
I'm back!