Interest check: M/F/F or M/F/Futa RP

Started by Wolfy, May 06, 2012, 01:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Alright, so an idea has been bouncing around in my head.

Fairly simple, Sci-Fi Style of an idea.

Alright, so mankind has just recently discovered worm hole technology, which is, of course, technology that allows them to travel through worm holes, to cross vast distances in a relatively short amount of time. Now, this opens up several new possibilities, but the technology has, up until this point, been tested with un-manned probes and ships.

Now, this is where our characters come in. A three man (Well, One man and two women) crew that are the brightest of their fields, have signed up to be the first people to test the effects of traveling through a Wormhole on the human body, as well as being the first humans to ever travel through one.

So, they go up, all seems to be going well, the Wormhole opens and they go inside....and things start to go wrong immediately, as a glitch in the system sends their ship haywire. The Ship strays off course and to the edges of the wormhole, which causes the crew to be dumped out in a random sector of uncharted space, and crash-land on a planet that is, luckily, very earth-like (Or at least Habitable for humans)....

So That's where the roleplay takes place...these three trying to survive on this uncharted and unmapped world together, until they are rescued...or, more likely, for the rest of their lives.

:D

Now as you can see above, I listed it has M/F/F or M/F/Futa...because I'm not picky really.

I'd play the Male, so I would need two female (or One female and one Futa) characters. <3

Post if your interested.

Kimera

Might be interested, unless you want the females to be run by female players?

Wolfy

Not at all...males playing females or futas is fine with me. <3

Kimera

Alright. I'll keep an eye on this one then and make a character once you have a charsheet template etc...

Wolfy

Oh you....

Name:
Appearance:
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Position:
Best Skill:

;D

Kimera

Ok, I'll see what I can come up with :3

For char pics, you prefer drawn/anime or photo

Wolfy

Etah dna Evol

I will be submitting a futa character
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Wolfy

Etah dna Evol

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency uniform

Name: Yoshio Ibara no, but she goes by Rose

Sexuality: Homoflexible

Appearance:

Her hair is purple, an outward show of inward rebellion against the high levels of academia she has thrust herself into. She is cute as a button, but that causes some people not to take her seriously. Her larger than average bust, kept her from being a competitive runner and instead pushed her toward becoming a competitive swimmer. There is no outward indication of the surprise that waits inside her skirt.

Ons:
Sexy girls, that like Futa girls
Sexy guys
Skirts/panties/lace

Offs:
Masculine guys

Favorite Position: Straddle

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Best Skill: The reason Rose blew through her undergraduate and graduate work so easily is because she doesn't perceive mathematics like a normal person. She looks at problems and perceives patterns. Because of this, she understands traversable Wormholes in a completely different and more intimate way than most people. This and her physical fitness, is why she was chosen for the project.

Character history:

Rose’s parents were rich and they had multiple children, none of which they had time to raise themselves. Even before pre-school, Rose was raised more by nannies and baby sitters then her parents. Sometimes Rose wonders if her parents were even aware she was a Futa or if that’s why they sent her way.

Keio Pre-School and Elementary School (2-11 years old)
At the age of 2, Rose was sent to the prestigious Keio Pre-School and Elementary School. She proved to be a gifted student, if standoffish socially.

Keio Shonan-Fujisawa Junior & Senior High School (12 to 18 years old)

Taking part in one of the few sports that wasn’t hampered by her large breasts, Rose became a competitive summer specializing in the breaststroke and the back stroke. She continued to achieve at an above average rate academically, especially in the areas of science and mathematics. Every time a boy would ask her out, she would refuse.

Keio University (18-21 years old)
She carried on a sexual relationship with her sexy female roommate while earning a Bachelors of Science in Astronomy and Physics in two years, by challenging all of her general ed and lower division courses. During that time, she became a championship swimmer.  She was awarded a PhD degree in Astrophysics in about a year for writing doctrinal thesis on the creation of traversable wormholes that was peer reviewed and published in several journals.

University of Tokyo  (22 years old)
After receiving her PhD in Astrophysics from Keio University, she was hired as a Professor in the famous Tokyo University. She also earned a second PhD in Theoretical Physics for a second doctrinal thesis on the subject of traversable wormholes. Aside from teaching and researching, she came under scrutiny for having sexual relations with multiple female students. It was under this aura of suspicion that Rose decided to take the job with the JAEX.

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (23 years old)
Little did Rose know, her two Doctrinal Thesis’s had formed the core of an Aerospace Exploration project in making actual, sustainable and traversable wormholes. The wormhole engine was already created and successful and they wanted Rose to be part of the final stages of testing.

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Kimera

None of the pictures are showing  :-(

Anyway, I'll make sure to post my character tomorrow.

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Wolfy

Love the character...now we're waiting on Kimera. <3

Kimera

I was thinking the team could use someone with medical skills? Biologist/Medic maybe

Wolfy

Quote from: Kimera on May 13, 2012, 04:17:55 AM
I was thinking the team could use someone with medical skills? Biologist/Medic maybe

Would be good.

Also, if she knows the body intimately well, that would be good too...;D

I assume Biologists/Medics know the human body quite well, after all.

Kimera

Uhu

Just need a few cute pictures and I'm mostly done, so then I can post :3

Wolfy

Hurrah...then I'll post my profile and we'll be ready to go. :P

Kimera

Name: Venya Nakata

Sexuality: Experimental

Appearance:

Bio: The Biologist and Field Medic of the team. Venya is a Gen-X Android, the latest state of the art in robotic development. Selected for the team for her talents and skills to evaluate new worlds for possible colonisation.

Ons: Open Minded and willing to try new things

Offs: People who don't treat her as a person

Favorite Position: -

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Wolfy

Of course!....Hopefully I'll have my character up by tonight, and we can begin. <3

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Kimera

Wolfy

Yeah...I kind of let this one go. >_< *sighs and pokes* Are you both still interested?

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Kimera