Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

not guilty

going to E when you're in office and supposed to be working?

Deamonbane

Guilty :P

... of thinking about E when in the middle of something important?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SinfulAngel

Very guilty. E tends to creep into my thoughts at all the most random times.

.. Wonder if there is something interesting going on on E without you?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Deamonbane

I don't wonder... it does... I am just too busy to notice...

... of wanting to be on E, instead of somewhere that would, technically, be considered funner?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Definitely guilty! Lots of social gatherings where I sneak peeks on E from my cell phone.

...Of laying awake at night plotting for an RP story?

Deamonbane

Guilty... my mind doesn't stop, sometimes...

... of pretending you were with a character you were playing against in bed, instead of whoever is actually in it...

Lady Grimm

Half guilty. Pretended/daydreamed/whatever of being with a character I was playing against rather than my partner, but they weren't actually around at the time.

...Of wishing you could enjoy your roleplay adventures 24/7 without having to return to the real world?

Deamonbane

Guilty like you wouldn't believe...

... Of wanting to call you children after you characters and/or calling your characters after your children?

DorothyGale

Not guilty.

... of wishing it was Friday already.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

Breathless Intent

Always Guilty!

...of drinking alcohol at work?

Mr Bigglesworth

Guilty, at a couple of office celebrations, nothing sinister.

...of sleeping at work.

DorothyGale

Not guilty.

... of fucking while at work.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

The Emerald City...

Lady Grimm

Guilty... As long as the parking lot during a lunch break counts. :P
With a good number of very close calls actually in the store.

...Of consciously and purposefully flirting/sexting/etc with someone other than your partner while in a relationship?

DorothyGale

Guilty. (Though, my husband is cool with it - just pointing that out.  8-))

... of purposefully flirting/sexting with someone you're not necessarily attracted to cause you're horny and they're on.

The Emerald City...

Lady Grimm

Sooooo guilty. And I totally exploited that fact that I knew he had a major crush on me.

...Of flirting/sexting/etc with someone you know has a thing for you just because its fun to do so and toy with them?

DorothyGale

Guilty. Lady Grimm... We should be friends. Also - good luck on your approval process.

... of flirting/sexting/etc with the same sex - just cause that sounded more fun than the opposite gender at the time.

The Emerald City...

Lady Grimm

Not guilty. But that is probably something I'd end up doing, so, more than anything, it is because such an opportunity never presented itself.

Also, I second the motion for friendship, haha. :P And thank you!

...Of having sex or partaking in some sort of intimate activity beyond kissing in front of people you know/friends/family?

Deamonbane

Yeah... I didn't know my family was there, though...

... of going to a bar, having sex with a complete stranger, and having that turn into a serious relationship?

SinfulAngel

Technically not guilty. I have drank at a house party and had something similar, but the relationship didn't last very long.

Ever want to meet a complete stranger and fulfill a deep dark fantasy?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lady Grimm

Guilty.

... of crossing that line in the workplace with a fellow employee?

SinfulAngel

Not guilty. However had several fantasies of doing such.

Ever desire someone out of your league?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Deamonbane

Who hasn't? However, I was always the kind of persistent guy that guy that girl that was out of my league :P

... Of having a crush on someone that you couldn't have

SinfulAngel

Sadly guilty. Best friend..

Ever wish you could be somewhere else?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lady Grimm

Guilty. All day everyday.

... Of toying with 2+ people, all of whom know each other, and all of whom are unaware of the goings on with the others?

SinfulAngel

Guilty when i was younger. Didn't know they hated each other at the time. And guilty all the time on here *giggles*

.. Have a heated conversation that arouses you more then the actual touch of said person?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17