Role Reversals [ MUL, mainly F/F ]

Started by Hemingway, June 05, 2011, 06:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

In the past, many of my games - probably more than half - have been lesbian pairings. Imagine my surprise when I realized I only have a single F/F game going. This needs to be remedied. If you'd be interested in remedying that, please read on.

Now, I am all about the unusual, the unexpected, the exotic. I'm sure everyone's familiar with the typical stories of the succubus or vampire seducing the pure-of-heart knight, or the Princess falling in love with a peasant girl, and so on. Well, I think turning those upside-down would be interesting. What I am looking for, therefore, is:

... a Princess falling for a lowly peasant, only for the peasant to show her she can't have anything she wants, and that being a Princess does not instantly mean everyone's interested in you and happy about your affections.

... a traveler happening upon a seemingly abandoned estate in a storm, only to find it occupied by a woman of unearthly, marble-like beauty living by herself. The vampire, contrary to her predatory instincts, develops feelings of one sort or another for the traveling woman, in fact being seduced by the traveler.

... a knight, pure of heart and noble in purpose, encounters a succubus. Contrary to what one might expect, the knight turns out to be the more lecherous of the two, and the succubus is made unwillingly into a pet.

... and any other combination like that, turned upside-down. Does this sound interesting? If so, please let me know, because even though I like reversals, I would have a very hard time learning of your interest and contacting you first.