Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daoine Sidhe

Er, not guilty.  I'm a sleepy person, generally.

You, next person, are being accused of owning an XBox console (any of the three versions).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

Not guilty, am a play station gal all the way.

You are charged with still owning and playing a SNES
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

Alas my SNES was stolen during a break in and never recovered... Since I only played it for a few games that I couldn't replace I just let it go  :'(

The next person must face the accusation of owning more than 5 pairs of footwear!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Nope, just 3. Tennis, heels, and flipflops

You are accused of wearing socks that aren't matching.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

Socks... socks match? Alright, I'm guilty: I only own black socks anyhow. Does it count if they are from different pairs? Abstained!

The next person owns a scarf but lives where it doesn't snow.

Fabjuth

Not guilty on both counts.

In the case of the people vs the next person, we intend to prove that the next person does willfully enjoy Italian food!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

GUILTY!!!! Where's my dang Lasagna? 

The next person is wondering where do their socks go when they put them in the dryer.
A/A's

Derwaysh

It's simple, m'lady. If they are not scrunched somewhere, the sock elves have them. ~nodnods~

You're accused of knowing how to play an instrument, Mr/Miss next person? How do you plea?!
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Peccavi

Completely and utterly not guilty.

I was in way too many other extracurriculars as a kid to get into playing an instrument as well and now... Well, now that I want to learn I can't seem to find the time either. ;)

Next person! You are hereby accused of enjoying the fact that chocolate is on sale after Valentine's Day more than you enjoy Valentine's Day itself. How do you plea?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Cryptic

Guilty, Oh yea 50% off chocolate right on!

You are hear by charged of knowing the meaning to the word antidisestablishmentarianism
A/A's

Vill

I am guilty of knowing what it should mean. I am not guilty of knowing if Webster acknowledges it.

The next person says "Ain't ain't a word," even though it's in the dictionary.

Cryptic

Nope, it means Are is not... oh well it's a bit of a redneck word anyways and well I am one!

You know what the longest word in the dictionary is?
A/A's

Fabjuth

Alas I do not... Though if it were a word my money would be on supercalifragilisticexpialadocious!

The next person is accused of poking an Alot (Oatmeal fans will get it... For non oatmeal fans you are accused of thinking alot is a word).

Cryptic

Not guilty on both accounts... don't even know what Alot is.

The next person is accused of enjoying cream o wheat.
A/A's

Vill

That would be a negative. Not even sure if I've ever had it.

The next person is guilty of saying either "Hella," "Yall" or "Wata."

Cryptic

Guilty of Ya'll I am southern so it's apart of our dictionary

The next person is guilty of texting too much
A/A's

Vill

That would be a negative.

The next person is guilty of never walking their dog!  >:(

Cryptic

Not guilty

The next person is guilty for waiting until the last minute
A/A's

Derwaysh

I have been known to pull such feats, yes.

You're found guilty of crimes against cookies, next person? You consume a lot. How do you plea?
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Guilty, though I do dissolve them in milk first.

The next person hates cake.
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Not guilty!

I love tres leches and the cheesecake. Mmmhmmm!

Next person likes to stay up until the sun rises.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Vill

Guilty! Lock me up and throw away the key.

The next person is guilty of watching Twilight within the last two months.

Cryptic

Not guilty, it's only a last resort if I can't sleep.

The next person hasn't been able to make it through the twilight movie
A/A's

Vill

I actually bit the bullet and saw every movie in theaters with my girl friend at the time. I'm an awesome boyfriend.

The next person hasn't seen the original starwars

Cryptic

Not guilty, I am a starwars nut.

The next person is guilty for liking Picard more than Kirk
A/A's