News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantasy Pirate

Started by DarkAngel, May 20, 2010, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

Give me a day to write something up but I just want to see how would join I need enough people for a ship .. and this is all with fantasy creature.. or anythiing paranormal like a ghost on a ship will do too .. Not sure which route i'm going yet but anyone interested holler in here,,

pendarious

yar a pirates life is the life fer me trim the sales and set fer sea
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

KingsFan

Id be interested too. I'll waiting to see how your post gets updated :)

Nyarly

A pirate adventure with fantasy creatures? Interesting, interesting...

Well, You made me certainly curious.

Travaius

Piqued my interest as well...I'd be willing to play depending on how it fleshed out
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

DarkAngel

Its a dark stormy night and all is well , People lay in their beds asleep by the bay...They don't know what is coming or that soon the villagers may be plundered or killed .. His crew is the fiercest of them all. This is what parents tell their children to make them behave .. He who has been a horror of the queen for a decade now ... But there is a story about the monsters on his ship and a mere woman who is a ghost who guides them through the night . She is cursed to the ship till they die or the ship goes down under...

In the sleeping town is a tarot card reader who knows what is coming but she dares not tell a soul .. Who would believe her when the ship captain is known in the town as a hero.. He shipmates look normal but they are not .. Each one is very special and not of this time or place.. But what were they .. could they be devils and demon or is their an angel in the crew . Know one knows not what to thing or do but fear this captain. and his crew..

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Nyarly

What creatures are allowed anyway?

DarkAngel

I would say tell me what you have in mind and I may hay or nay it but most often not all creatures are welcome

Nyarly

Hm... I would like to play a catgirl futa (if hermaphrodites are even allowed).

pendarious

hmm....hows about a phantom....you know the type that are able to be solid for about 12 hours a day?

DarkAngel

Yes I will allow futa (Some how that made me laugh thank you )

Phantoms sounds good I might revise you to 24 hours or as long as you wish to be human you can turn back and forth as long as you want ..

Nyarly

which category will it be anyway? Non-con?

pendarious

Mhina

Could I join? Seeing as how's there's a nautical theme going here I want to play a siren.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Nyarly on May 21, 2010, 05:14:34 AM
which category will it be anyway? Non-con?

Most likely or Extreme..

Mhina you are more then welcome to play a siren of the seas if you wish ..

Nyarly

What fetishes do you have planned, anyway?

DarkAngel

Please make note when this rp goes up I want you all to look at everyones O&O

Their will be no god moding in this RP .. I also have the right to kick someone off if they are just being a pain in the fucking ass..

Now for Fetish...*Blinks* Well I haven't got that far but I would also say it depends on your partner at the time.. When writing make sure we talk to each other in the OOC ..That way we can post our ideas of where and what we like to see from this RP .. I like everyones Imagination in this..

If you have a problem posting or you can only post during a certain time please let us know so we can fill you in later as we go along if you miss anything.. I don't like to see anyone left out ..

Mhina

This is sounding like more and more fun. Looking forward to it. Are we going to be doing more character development, like bios, or is it just going to be addressed as it comes up?

DarkAngel

please feel free to put your bio's here

Name:

Race:

Sex:

What your character looks like:

Your Weapons:

Your Bio:

Just copy and past the above and fill in the blanks

Nyarly

Name: Fyrra

Race: Catgirl

Sex: Futa (hermaphrodite)

What your character looks like: She is rather small but has quite large breasts. She has long blond hair, tied to a ponytail, yellow yes and a scar over her right eye. Her cat features (ears an tail) have a yellow fur.

Your Weapons: two daggers

Your Bio: Fyrra was made an orphan, when bandits killed her parents when was four years old. Afterwards she was raised by a foster mother in a catpeople village. However, because she has a penis, although she is a girl, she was viewed as a freak and ostracized by the others. When her foster mother died when she was 13 years old, the villagers blamed her and chased her away. Since then she led a life as criminal, was thief and bandit. Finally, she joined the pirates when she was 19.

pendarious

Name: Maxamillion Zelphirus

Race: Phantom

Sex: Male

What your character looks like: 6"2 in height has slightly greyish looking skin, wears a fancy pirate captain style uniform and a monicle over one eye. his attire is all black save for his red undershirt. his hair is silver in color and has a silvery mustache and goatee combo.

Your Weapons: a long sword and a short sword

Your Bio: Max was a pirate from birth raised to be a captain by davy jones himself however after the sinking of the flying dutchman Max the only survivor was cursed to walk the earth for all eternity by davy in his final moments. Max has walked the earth for more than 2 centuries but his subbordinate personality prevented him from ever becoming a captain. he may dress like one but it's only to play decoy to protect his true captain from the navy. though he is cursed to walk the earth eternally he figures his immortality will only protect him from disease and time but not weaponry.

Travaius

Race: Orc

Sex: Male

Your Weapons:
Spiked Shield, Axe, 2 Daggers, Short Sword kept on back.

Your Bio:
Bolggor grew up in a tribe prized for it's defense of one of the most important assets, the river. As long as his tribe had been camped there, the river had never fallen to another Orcish group, or any other invader. He soon grew bored of staying in one spot, normally being on the defensive. He left his tribe and started to move around, fighting as a mercenary. Eventually he hooked up with the pirates, a life of constant moving and fighting appealing to him.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Biles

So lemme get this straight, will the crewmembers be either the victims or the sexual predators or something?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

DarkAngel

Most likely the Pirates our Main predators we will have Npc I imagine and hopefully a few um victims to torment

Biles

I see, cause I wanted to play a futa victim if don't mind :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

DarkAngel

Nothing wrong in that

Biles

Name: Regina
Race: Half Dark Elf
Sex: Futa

(Obviously she's not naked like that always. She has skimpy loin cloth to cover just her front and a cloth to cover her breasts. And finally, a cape to cover her entire body when traveling.)

Your Weapons: Only one assassin dagger.

Your Bio:
Regina is a wanderer and has been almost all of her life. By the time she reached maturity, her village discovered her true hybrid origins and ostracized her. Having going into exile, Regina had to live off the land. But when she had to survive in cities, Regina had to take the only path available to her, the dark world of organized crimes where she gained the skills to be a rogue assassin. Regina didn't stay in the assassin guild for too long and she took off wandering the world.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Wolfy

I may be interested in being a pirate. :D

DarkAngel

Wolfy

This good for a character appearence? :P

Biles

Kate, your image has been 403'd
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

GryphonCompanion

GCs O/Os
GCs A/As (Updated 12/14)
GCs Story Ideas

I have seen slower people than I am and more deliberate … and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But, they were dead.
- Mark Twain

DarkAngel

Snugs Kate

Wow!! Shakes head.. I'm surrounded by women.. Good thing I'm Captain lol

Ok lets get some normal women in here and some Men.. We got plenty chicks with dicks lol *Shakes head * Let me tell you this is a first for me .. So I'm going to wing it ..

Kate

hey dark angel - any chance of seeing your character ? (Btw did u want me to change mine to a normal woman ?)

Mhina

Name: Rea
Race: Siren
Weapons: short dagger and saber (mostly for show, after all we are pirates)
Appearance: Like this mostly
Likes to wear bright colors, but will wear darker garments if occasion calls for it. Rarely lets her hair down, claiming it gets in the way.

Lived alone on an island for countless years, eventually becoming desperately lonely. She used her gifts to try to lure companions to her island, but eventually everyone that came was driven mad by her song, which humans can hear at all times if they are close enough. After decades of unsuccessful attempts at finding companionship, she eventually began to lose her mind, though slowly. She stopped trying to draw companions to her island, criticizing humans for their weak wills and imperfect minds, an opinion she still holds, causing her to treat humans as lesser beings when she is around people not under her direct influence. Instead of trying to find companionship, she began drawing victims. She stole everything of perceived value from those who arrived, and used her song to make them throw themselves into the sea. In this way she developed a taste for thievery and hording treasures. Eventually, something not entirely human arrived on her island, and their ability to stay in close contact with her led her to join them (If you want we can use a different story for how she joined the crew, this is just a simple one. Let me know if you have something you would rather use.)

pendarious

Quote from: DarkAngel on May 24, 2010, 11:59:59 AM
Snugs Kate

Wow!! Shakes head.. I'm surrounded by women.. Good thing I'm Captain lol

Ok lets get some normal women in here and some Men.. We got plenty chicks with dicks lol *Shakes head * Let me tell you this is a first for me .. So I'm going to wing it ..

hey i'm playing a male remember? *laughs* but yeah i didn't want to be the one to say it but there are an awful lot of futas.....

Travaius

Yea...I was kind of thinking the same thing. ALOT more than I am used to seeing. Makes it kind of interesting though

DarkAngel

Quote from: Kate on May 24, 2010, 12:27:16 PM
hey dark angel - any chance of seeing your character ? (Btw did u want me to change mine to a normal woman ?)

God I love you Yes please will you

All in good time Kate all in good time  >:)

DarkAngel

Your Captain 

Name: Wyn Morgan Lafaye
Height: 5'2

History: She is the daughter of the pirate Morgan Lafaye.. She was raised on the very ship , She owns now. Her fathered died of an unknown death some say she killed him others say it was something not of this world.

Weapons : She is a weapon, She knows martial arts and has swords throwing knives and stars as well as a fan.. When she not going to big towns she dresses in Leather corsette and pants with boots that come to her knees. Her shipmates love her and hate her . She as hard as a rock on her men and yet when they need support they are their for her.. She runs a tight ship ..But the second you cross her you got your hands full.. Be afraid be very afraid..

Travaius

She sounds like...fun?

pendarious

*laughing* interesting. i was wondering.....can i be first mate? ya know being an ancient phantom and all if not that's fine too

DarkAngel

Pen I was thinking that to as our Orc friend will be good to be lifting things as needed and making sure your captian doesn't get into much trouble lol

I will say if anyone else wants to join no more futa I have more then enough .. They are going to challenge me as it is ..

Travaius

:hears Orc and immediately gets excited: Orc friend? Oh you mean me...What about me now?

DarkAngel

good orc friend will watch captains back and makes sure no one harms her like her phantom ..

Travaius

Yea...pick the unstable, racist, malcontent who has a history of leaving people he's loyal too...This ends so well it's ridiculous. :P

pendarious

*laughs* ah well it's all good. well if there is a job you need done and old phantom is here to do it *salutes*

bigwad73

Is this still open?  Perhaps you could use a shapeshifting Rakshasa mage as the ship's wizard?  (a male one)
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

DarkAngel

Welcome aboard Mage

Please look back to page one or two for the bio to put here ..

We will be starting up here sometime this weekend

Travaius

Nyarly

Rakshasa? You mean one of these tiger-people?

Mhina

Any specific roles we still need filled or is it just general now? Also, is every player going to be a crew member or are there going to be people playing off-ship characters?

bigwad73

Rakshasa are tiger headed devils, yes, and their hands are backwards compared to humans.  Though this one will be more neutral than evil.
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

rancorius

still looking for players?

Travaius

I think it is, but I'm not the GM. Post a sheet and see what happens? Last I checked only thing that was ruled out was futa's.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Mhina on May 25, 2010, 12:07:14 AM
Any specific roles we still need filled or is it just general now? Also, is every player going to be a crew member or are there going to be people playing off-ship characters?

Most likely I will pm you where your going to be and what part I like to be fair to all my players

I never turn down a play I just got enough futa to last me awhile  ;D

Mhina

Still planning on getting started soon, or do we need to wait on more people?

bigwad73

Ooh, I'm at a convention this weekend.  If you start now, I'll just join in later, if that's all right.  Don't hold for me!

NosCorventius

I sent you an PM Darkangel but haven't recieved a reply yet so I'll just ask here. would a steampunk style cyborg modeled on the frankenstien monster be allowed? Thinking he'd be your gunner and tinkerer which would make him a bit smarter then most of the portrayals fo the Monster but who says all pirates brutes have to be unthinking? What do you think?

DarkAngel

Put your bio up I haven't posted the story yet till this weekend

NosCorventius

Hers my Cs for your approval. Not sure on age yet, because I need to know when this is set so I can figure that out. Otherwise I think he's done though barring any changes you see.

Name: Adam Frankenstein AKA Victor Prometheus, The Creature, The Monster.
Physical Age:

-=Physical Appearance=-
Height: 7' 8"
Weight: 495 Lbs
Eyes: left:blue Right: green
Hair: a patchy mass of black and red strands that fall about his head at differing lengths.
Skin: his is a patchwork man of various skins tones and hues on his face alone the skin of around his left eye is golden tan while his right is surrounded by pale lightly freckled flesh his forehead appears to be Indian while his lower face and jaw might be Italian or Russian due to its  slightly swarthy appearance and strong jaw. His nose is decidedly European probably Germanic.
Physical Description: Adam is a clockwork monster as much machinery and tubing as flesh. From his back juts arcing electrodes, from his chest a mechanical clockwork heart beats. Exhaust tubing runs from the heart itself into the creatures right copper lung. One Patchwork arm, his left to be precise, he modified himself to take either a clockwork arm full of tools hidden in its interior, or in the event of battle, a revolving eight shot railgun of his own design.   
Attire: A ragged and much patched black leather coat, a pair of breeches, and a pair of impossibly big officers boots. He also often wears a tool belt Goggles with various magnifying lenses, and a axe large enough that it would take most men two hands to wield but with which he handles expertly with one.
Skill set: Ship surgeon, Tinkerer, and Master Gunner. Adam is often seen about ship improving himself, inventing new devices or tinkering with and modifying old tech. He is also a master clocksmith and engineer.

-=Mental state=-
History: Built by Victor Frankenstein,through methods of science (he was a chemistry and medical student at the University of Ingolstadt) and alchemy (largely Paracelsus, Albertus Magnus, and Cornelius Agrippa) Adam as he was named in the journals of his creator was immediately disavowed and abandoned upon his "birth." Frightened, and completely unaware of who or what he was Adam wandered through the wilderness searching for someone who would understand and befriend him. Finally taking shelter in the attic of a old blind watchmaker and his family Adam learned to read and write several languages and the skills that would make him a skilled engineer and competent surgeon. He often steals books or reads over the shoulders of the family to feed his ever present curiosity. Armed with this new knowledge and his fathers journal, which he found in the coat he had taken when he fled his father lab, Adam set about exacting his revenge on his creator, Victor. His chase eventually ended with the death of the scientist in the frozen wastes of Antarctica. While the monster was content for a while their he eventually grew board and began to wander once more. It was during a visit to China, to learn the secrets of black powder and the gunnery arts, that Captain Lafaye found the creature and recruited him. He has sailed the seas venting both his rage and lust upon the seven seas and its many coastal towns ever since.

Personality: Adam is much smarter then most give him credit for, a advantage he often exploits playing up the dumb brute in public. However his shipmates will tell you that he is a mechanical genius and a devious tactician.

Mhina

Cool, a monster. This will be fun.

Biles

Not only that, but a genuine canon hehe. Indeed this will be cool.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kate

Name: Kathryn
Race: Water Elf
Role: Skipper
Abilities: Immune to disease, tolerant of poison, "white-water-attunement" (aka "the rush"), extremely good swimmer.
Sexuality : Bi

Background

Sea Elves are very different to their land loving tree-hugging cousins, all have hair the color of the sea, from bluey greens to plain white and keep this color from birth throughout their ageless lives until their unnatural death. The color of their hair implies personality characteristics which suit watery conditions of that color and the weather which invigorate them most.

White waters are fogs, stormy waters, fast flowing rivers and rain. In these conditions Kathryn's instincts become impeccable, her swordsmanship perfection, her ability to know what the ship needs to get the best use from the storm while avoiding its hazards - flawless, ability to predict lightning and read stormy water - inhumanely accurate.

The Captain couldn't hope for a skipper that has more talent for conditions suitable for piracy. Exiting a storm just at the right time on a flank being hidden by mist almost assures success. During still conditions being blanketed in a fog the most a pirtate could hope for.

When things are tranquil however Kathryn does feel agitated. Strong white water attunement that her capabilities are dependent on receives benefits during the flow of sexual fluids if mating is conducted about her. Like a drug white-water (which she calls the "rush") is addictive, and times its otherwise not about her sexuality can become ferocious, this however doesnt have to involve her personally, as some having vigorous sexual relations nearby would sedate her drug like need.

Unless your the captain, pleading for her to avoid a storm is the same as a statement of speaking a desire to fight her. Stranger still throws of crude passion is like a beacon to her, any finishing doing so looking about to see her closeby as if she is as wanting of it also is something those on board have learned to expect. She doesnt consider this intrusive or such acts private, she feels it more her right .. for it serves ... the rush.

Travaius

Yay...an elf. My orc char is goign to be happy...

elfguy

Name: Faar

Race: Feline

Abilities: Very strong, very agile and fast. She is a rogue, and good with her claws, easily hiding in the shadows to surprise her opponents and overpower them. She has a knife, but usually fights with her whole body instead.

Sexuality: Bi

Description:

Background:
Faar is a young adventurer, who loves to socialize and make new friends. She lives in a small house at the edge of the forest, in a small furry community. She often leaves to go to human towns and find quests and missions that people offer for rewards. She loves to explore new lands and kill monsters. She is already a veteran fighter, having killed many types of monsters in the past.

Faar is a very happy, playful kitten, and loves to make friends. She will usually approach strangers with a positive attitude and try to socialize. While she has no issue resorting to fighting, she will try to solve situations peacefully first.

When she heard of a pirate crew being assembled, looking for experienced adventurers, she signed up right away. Having never been on the sea before, she wanted to experience it, and see every piece of land she could.
----

Kate

hey i have an idea - if the ship is going to be a tight knit one, and angel has an idea of who it may work shall we all post 2 or 3 characters and let her choose which she wants us to role play ?

That would help her a lot (anything that helps te storytelling be easier makes it move faster and more likely to work well)

bigwad73

Name:  Rajiv

Race:  Rakshasa

Sex:  Male

What your character looks like:  Rakshasas stand 6 to 7 feet tall and weigh between 250 and 300 pounds. Their natural shapes are relatively humanoid although they are clearly not human, as they appear more as humanoid beasts, usually tigers. Their hands also look disturbing to most humans, as their palms are where the back of the hands would be in humans. The Rakshasa are capable of hiding their disturbing appearance at any time, as they can choose any humanoid form at will. All rakshasas wear human clothing of the highest quality.

Your Weapons:  He uses a scimitar, a long curved blade, and has a couple of daggers secreted in his boots.  Also possesses a crossbow, though he's not as skilled with it as the scimitar.

Your Bio: Rajiv is a skilled mage, along with further developing his shifting capabilities to include human-scale monstrous forms, like hobgoblins and orcs, along with the less encountered forms such as drow and other intelligent beings, and also normal animals, such as wolves, big cats, bears, and others.  His mage abilities are general in nature, though he tends towards the enchantment spells, using them to ensorcell opponents minds.  Speaking of minds, he can read them, a bit, and communicate with others mentally, a bit. 

He's a hedonist at heart, enjoying pleasures of many sorts, and he's not as thoroughly evil as others of his kind.  He is known for bad puns, and odd humor, but he's also faithful to friends.  With regards to his sexual orientation, he's strictly hetero, interested in females, though females of all sorts.

His past is a bit hazy.  He's mentioned that he once fell in love, though not with whom.  And that he lost his love when she died at the hands of his father, for which he has vowed never to return to his home plane again.  Instead, he wanders the planes, adventuring, seeking enjoyment, making friends--much as any other being. 

His fuzziness is renown.  When he smiles, it's either "fuzzily" with his mouth closed, or "toothily" with his mouth open.  The first is reserved for humor.  Few have seen the second kind...

He signed on with the ship recently, but seems to be a good and faithful ship's mage, though he seems willing to spare lives of the victims more often than not.  "It's just good business--people won't fight out of fear, like they will if we are known for killing all our captives!"

DarkAngel

ok this is taking a little longer to write then i though.. new  a few exta das

Mhina

Do you need any help getting things started?

Damnedangel

Hey sorry if this is a little late but I would still like to play.

Name: Flame

Race: Fallen Angel

Sex: Female

What your character looks like: 5'6. Has black hair with a red streak on the right side, Light green eyes, Big purple wings that look black unless in direct sunlight. Wears a dress like the one in the picture but its red instead of black.

Your Weapons: A black and white wolf which is her guardian named Hunter that can transform into two guns, one black one white. Hunter can also transform into a long sword with a white blade and black handle

Your Bio: Flame used to be an arch angel till she fell in love with a human. She gave up being an angel to be with him but later found out that he was a demon who was luring angels down from heaven, she realised her mistake to late and ended up being fallen and cursed by God to wonder the Earth unaging and she guess that because she cannot be hurt by guns, animals or disease that she is immortal. She has been wondering the earth for so long that she has forgotten most of her life as a proper angel.

I really hope thats ok
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Kate

Damnedangel that character is way cool :)

Damnedangel

Thanks Kate =)
To be honest I made that up in five minutes lol
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.

Kate

so you have a sword that can be a wolf and also twin guns ? hmm. Ok :)

Damnedangel

Yeah it was just an idea but I can change it if people don't like it

Kate

all good for me - just wondering if i read right thats all :)

KingsFan

Hey I posted in this thread earlier, just wondering if this is still going down?

Damnedangel

hey i'm just wondering if this roleplays still going to happen or is it not?

NosCorventius

Looks like Dark Angel hasn't been on since the 9th. Might be time for some one else to take over on this one.

Biles

Or to declare it as dead officially, something I don't want to happen, but if it does, I'll have to unsub it.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Damnedangel

Damn I was really looking forward to this.

Travaius

Considering taking this over...Really wanted this to happen.

elfguy

Someone should just declare themselves captain and get the ship asail :P
----

Mhina

High time for a mutiny.

bigwad73

If this starts while I'm away, consider me still interested!  But until I come home in mid-July, I'm probably not available.

Valkyrie1066

That be a pitiful fate, indeed!  A sheep in need of a captain? 

Uh...where is the thread?  I'd like to check it out!
Independently owned and operated.0

Mhina

We need someone to start it.

elfguy

Whoever wants to play captain needs to start it I guess.
----

Mhina

I'd do it but I'd be completely lost, so anyone else?

Damnedangel

I was going to say that as well Mhina lol. But yeah I would do it but I'm not sure how I'd start it =/

Valkyrie1066

Ah.  I see.  No RP.  No plot. 

Gimme a few days. 

I'll work on the story, and get back here to you. 

I've done a few pirate RP's, not as the DM.  Or whatever it is that you call it in RP world!  The iniciator of the thread.  I'm better at reality than fantasy.  Furries no problem...he has had "interspecies" relationships before.  It's been ages since I played D&D, so I know a bit more than nothing about magic and monsters.  I see no reason NOT to have them...but let's not get crazy. 

No magical object that is a weapon, a transporter, a religious artifact, and roasts kosher hot dogs while gently steaming the buns.

He is a dyed in the wool pagan.  He is a bit oversensitive about anyone speaking the word of the One God in his presence. He believes it is unlucky.  (As it would anger the Gods) So feel free to be a cleric...at your own risk.  He believes it is unlucky to have a female on the ship as well.  Causes the ship to wreck.  Yeah, we all have our issues.  Feel free to be female anyway.  You want to be a alien...illegal, or outer space...we will work it in. 

He is sometimes ill tempered, drinks, uses profane language from time to time, and hits on some of the crew. (some of which should rebuff him)  He's not won over by the usual feminine charms.  But a strong, take charge woman...with kinky interests...just might turn his head.

I'll get a proposal together, then post it here for you guys to inspect.

AND a cool name. *wink*

Travaius

Ok, if anyone is still interested in this, I am going to work on an opening post for this today

Mhina

I'm still down if there are enough people to get it going. Send me a pm if/when you get the post up.

Valkyrie1066

I'd like to play, no matter who opens.  Works for me, Travaius.

Biles

Well, just be sure to post a link to the RP on this thread.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

NosCorventius

I'm still up for it as well. Just let me know when its up.

Travaius

Hope you guys like it, tried my best to put something together. Enjoy, well I hope at least. :D

In Character Thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74037.0

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74039.0

NosCorventius

So travaius, is this still active? I'm asking because I havent seen much action happening for awhile now. I fit is then it looks like we finally got our command figured out; so how about some orders?

Scotty Rage

I'd totally get into this, no matter who starts things up.  I've been dying to play a swashbuckler or something similar.  >.>