Fandom threesomes (Devil May Cry/God of War/League of Legends/Etc. M for F)

Started by godfang, March 24, 2014, 06:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

I'm looking for a simple smutty roleplay involving threesomes of these following characters. The only category i have for who my partner play is that they use a female canon character from their favourite series. (i have a love for crossovers actually)

Dante x Vergil x Canon
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The sons of Sparda are both very competitive, in this scenario, Dante and Virgil decided to take the game to a whole new level. They brought a lucky lady to their bed and both will compete to determine which one of them is better in sex, the girl gets to be the judge.

Canon X Kratos X Canon

We all know the god of war has a fondness for indulging in threesomes, we also know that he is somewhat of an interdimensional traveller (appearing in multiple videogames such as soul calibur), this time he scored two sexy ladies from another universe, both of which are very eager to worship the god of war.

League of Legend M Canon x F Canon x F Canon

The league of legends is filled with sexual tension due to the many life and death situation the contestants are placed in. After a particularly heated match, three leaguers decide to unwind with a three-way.  Or perhaps the male leaguer has put on a very dominant performance and is being 'congratulated' by his two teammates.

Canons i am willing to play for this one
-Udyr
-Rengar
-Draven
-Alistar
-Darius
-Ezreal
-Yasuo
-Lee Sin
-Graves
-Others (ask)

Canons i'd LOVE to play opposite for this one