Girl gorillas go ape for French pinup hunk

Started by Spookie Monster, September 30, 2009, 06:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Girl gorillas go ape for French pinup hunk

You don't want to monkey around on a blind date, especially if your friends are also taking an interest in the same dark, handsome stranger.

So when three female gorillas at London Zoo heard that they would soon be visited by a brooding French hunk -- well, they went a bit bananas.

In my opinion, the article's much more interesting than the lede suggests.  Although it doesn't go into too many details, the lady gorillas evidently had strong reactions to photos of this "brooding French hunk" that was to visit.

Jookie, as she is known, studies a poster of French gorilla Yeboah, who is heading for London Zoo.

London Zoo describes Yeboah as being a "very charming, fun loving and intelligent gorilla."

Well, I think that it's cute, anyway.

Spel

"Et toi, tu seras ma reine..."
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Demona

Very cool - thanks!  It's amazing that these animals even reacted to a photo and seemed to realize what it was too.  Most animals would have to smell something or at least see it move before showing interest.
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

Lone

Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Spookie Monster

Thanks for the replies!  I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Spel

Something can keep us together...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~