(Hopefully) Epic Non-cannon Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, December 07, 2010, 01:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 10, 2010, 12:18:28 PM
I'm assuming that's a rough draft/ WIP. Also please mention which 'class' your character is going to be ;D thanks!

Yes it is I'm working on the powers right now. Is it ok so far?

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

Urbanzorro

She looks good, character approved!

Also it should be noted that character's CAN things like armor, and blasters, ect. I just felt that making them part of the whole buying system would be a bit TOO extensive considering how big the Star Wars vers is. SO if you feel your character could use anything like that feel free to throw it in at the top of their equipment list and unless I think it's overpowered it should be fine ;D.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 10, 2010, 01:19:48 PM
She looks good, character approved!

Also it should be noted that character's CAN things like armor, and blasters, ect. I just felt that making them part of the whole buying system would be a bit TOO extensive considering how big the Star Wars vers is. SO if you feel your character could use anything like that feel free to throw it in at the top of their equipment list and unless I think it's overpowered it should be fine ;D.

I'm glad armour isn't it's such a basic requirement.

Major Major

WORK IN PROGRESS

Player's Name= Major Major

Image=

Character's Name= Kala Yaadsud

Character's Species= Three-Quarters Miraluka / One-Quarter Echani

Character's Age= 26

Biography The planet Alpheridies, in the Abron system of the Farstey Sector, is not a place most people would choose for a holiday destination, to say the least. A backwater planet orbiting a red dwarf star in the Expansion Region, well off the main Hyperspace Routes, it is almost totally self-reliant to the point of being insular, and remained steadfastly neutral since before the Clone Wars. There is one thing that stands out about it though; it is the adopted homeworld of the Miraluka.

The Miraluka are perhaps one of the oddest Near-Human species in the Galaxy; for a start, every single member of the species is completely blind, as their eyes gradually faded from their genetic code. Secondly, every single member of the species is sensitive to the Force in one degree or another, certainly enough that they can instinctively use the ability "Force Sight" to replace their long gone eyes. Over the centuries hundreds of Miraluka have left Alpheridies and joined the galactic community, becoming powerful Jedi.

This is not a story about them, however, it is one about this woman, Kala Yaadsud. Kala is not a Jedi, and probably would never be one, even if the Jedi Order had not been purged by the Galactic Empire. Kala has turned her hand towards a different path; the path of a smuggler. She started out her smuggling career with something of a bang, winning her ship in a drunken sabaac game in Cloud City while on a trip to Bespin. After spending a year learning how to fly and getting her Captain's papers, she struck out on her own, to see what sort of name she could make for herself.

Currently, she's still only a small-time operator, but she has plans.....

Character Class= Smuggler

Equipment 1x stock freighter, the Sunchaser; 1x Industrial Automation R2 class Astromech Droid

Force Power= Level 2

Force Skill= Level 1

Force Abilities=
Force Sense: One of the most basic Force abilities for a Jedi.It used to feel impending danger and the presence of the dark side. A more concentrated, more directed form of this ability was likely how Jedi were able to see others without relying on their physical senses
Effect: Your character will have the heightened senses of a Jedi

12/20

SUNCHASER

A light freighter that Kala won in a tournament, the Sunchaser was modified by it's previous owner for smuggling purposes; it's a quick little ship, and most pirates have a hard time getting a bead on; not merely because she carries a Fynock booster, and flak guns; but also because it's painted a dark blue/green shade that makes it hard for the eye to follow.

Helenia

Im very interested in this RP as well, will be my first group one. So here my character, shout up if anything needs changing.

Players Name: Helina

Anero

Character Name: Anero Drant

Character's Species: Human

Character Class: Special Operations Officer

Character's Age: 28

Biography: People had always said she had good fortune, Anero didn’t see it like that. Her father had always said she was always in the right place at the right time, and with that things usually went her way. The execution of Order 66 had been in existence for 4 years and at 16 Anero joined the ranks of the Imperial Army and from the war against the Jedi came a position as an officer, her good fortune or luck seeing her take on one of the emperor’s new roles as a Special Operations Officer. Throughout the war she served and made herself a reputation. With the jedi purged now she seeks to defend what the emperor has created.

Seeing a lot of the Great Jedi Purge Anero holds bitterness towards users of the force. Her luck and fortune have seen her career progress in leaps and bounds sadly her fortunes do not extend to that of companionship or friendship. Her job demands she take on work that is undesirable leaving her with little time for trivial pursuits. She is both persistent and relentless in her work ethic and doesn’t take kindly to failures around her.

Equipment: Victory Class Star Destroyer
A warship designed for planetary defense, planetary assault, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat.the shields and hull armor of Victory I-class ships quite heavy compared to other vessels. One Victory-class vessel is capable of fighting a Dreadnaught-class cruiser to a stand-still. An impressive feat considering the size difference between the two vessels.
Effect: Your character has access to the Victory Class Star Destroyer, allowing them to travel from planet to planet and system to system without relying on anyone else. This ship has a slow speed, is very-heavily armed, armored, possess the ability to deploy small numbers of Tie Fighters, bombard planets, and defeat ships much larger than itself. Characters are NOT able to upgrade this ship.
Cost: 5
5/20

Assassin Droid: Droids constructed for the purpose of killing sentient beings on behalf of those in power. Equipped with an array of weapons, assassin droids can also be used as elite infantry when the need arises for skillful and quickly adaptable soldiers with unquestionable loyalty, due to the higher level of autonomy that is incorporated into an assassin droid's droid-"brain" processor design, since independence is a functional requirement. Emperor Palpatine has ordered all assassin droids banned throughout the galaxy due to their constant use against himself and his forces but, as with most Imperial bans, these laws do not hold sway of his own agents.
Effect: Character has command of an assassin droid, this droid can be ordered to remain with your player, or hunt down and eliminate a specific target (this droid can be of any model, and is to be controlled by the player when with the player's character, when on mission to eliminate a target the droid is under the control of the GM. Representing it acting of it's own volition to complete it's mission.)
Cost: 5
10/20

Top Level Clearance: Authorization to view the highest of Imperial secrets is hard to obtain, but once it has been obtained it is an extremely useful too.
Effect: Your character  has access to nearly every bit of Imperial information (delivered via PMs)
Cost: 4
14/20

Imperial Authority: Any local Imperial forces can easily be cowed into compliance at the mere mention of incurring the wrath of Imperial Intelligence.
Effect: Your character can command Imperial garrisons to hunt for others on the planets they visit
Cost: 4
18/20

Force Power: Level 2 Low Characters at this level are able to tap into The Force with effort. In earlier times beings with this level of power would come to the attention of The Jedi Order, but would not be able to truly use the force without being inducted into The Jedi training program. Their connection to The Force manifests itself as "luck,"  "good instincts," and "quick reflexes" without proper training.
Effect: Character's connection to The Force is as strong as described above.
Cost: 2

20/20

Primarch

Player's Name Primarch

Jedi

Character's Name Kizar Kommizar

Character's Species Zakbrak

Character's Age 32

Biography
The Iridonian Zabrak Kizar Kommizar was discovered to be force sensitive at a young age and had only the most vague memories of home, pictures and sounds. As a youngling he was playful if competitive and this trait continued in his padawan years when he was apprenticed under the Zeltron Jedi Master Dejah Lotos. He was only a few years into his apprenticeship when the Clone Wars erupted, his inherit power with the force aided many missions that otherwise might have required significant resources from the Republic.

Kizar was only sixteen when Order 66 went out, if it wasn't for the thin presence of Republic Forces it is likely he, like many others, would have been killed. However, Dejah was capable of buying vital moments for her apprentice to get out of the ambush with the original idea being to get out word to other Jedi. Soon however it became horribly apparent the scale of what had happened. With nowhere else to go, Kizar returned to Iridonia. Kizar kept his head low on his homeworld, or at least his ability in the force even if his lightsaber was never far away. His life was quiet, until rather recently when he was contacted by a group who were organizing a resistance against Imperial tyranny. Although he had been content with his life as a mechanic on Iridonia, he knew his destiny lay elsewhere. Since then Kizar has been involved with the dissidents.   

Equipment Dual wield Lightsaber (2), Aurek Starfighter (3)

Force Power: 5

Force Skill: 2

Force Abilities: Mind Tricks (2 points), The Art of Movement (1), Telekinesis (2), Force Sense (2)

elfguy

Player's Name elfguy

Character's Name Ali'ka

Character's Species Twi'lek

Character's Age 34

Biography

Ali'ka was found as a young teenager by Count Dooku before he became someone of Galactic interest. As the count himself was still learning the mysteries of the Force, on one of his missions, he was tasked to find several younglings across the Galaxy that had a very strong connection to the Force. Ali'ka was one of 5 such children. She was trained by Dooku first, and then briefly Palpatine thought the group some more advanced Force powers. They were kept hidden on an unnamed moon, in an ancient Sith temple built thousands of years prior, most likely by Marka Ragnos. She spent most of her time doing intense physical and mental exercises, to get a ripped body and a sharp mind.

When the Clone Wars started however, Palpatine decided that he would not be needing the group, and ordered Dooku to terminate the experiment. As the most promising student, Ali'ka was called by the Count and lied to, told that she had to kill the others and that she would then be able to take her place as Dooku's new apprentice. Ali'ka went back to group that very evening, and killed the others in cold blood.

However, Dooku did not realize the extent of Ali'ka's Force powers, and the Twi'lek was able to sense the deception. Instead, she hid herself deep in the Sith temple, where she meditated for several years, and stumbled upon some ancient Sith lore that helped her increase her powers even more. She planned to kill the Count, and take his place, hopeful that Dooku's master would accept her as his replacement.

When she emerged however, she was disappointed to find out that the war was over, and that both Sith and Jedi were almost extinct. She then decided to lay low, and explore this new Empire, to see how she should act, since the Emperor already has a strong apprentice already in Darth Vader, and things appear much more stable than before, making her opportunities of advancement less likely. Now, she's starting to get restless, wanting to do something to advance the cause of the Sith, and she mistrusts both the Empire and the Resistance.

Equipment Leather boots, leather pants, closed hooded robe (note that she has no top and is only covered by her robe), lightsaber

Force Power(Explained lower) 4

Force Skill(Explained lower) 4

Force Abilities (explained lower) Mind Tricks, Art of Movement, Telekinesis, Sith Lightning, Scream, Deadly Sight, Thought Bomb
----

elfguy

I guess my char doesn't exactly fit the Emperor Hand category but it's close, like a previous apprentice that was sort of abandoned. She's like purely a Force user, with capabilities comparable with Dooku or Vader, so very deadly in combat, but in contrast she has no contact in either the Empire or Resistance, no ship or home or equipment past what she has on herself, so she's going to need assistance to do much of anything.
----

DKDBSD

Quote from: elfguy on December 10, 2010, 03:38:56 PM
I guess my char doesn't exactly fit the Emperor Hand category but it's close, like a previous apprentice that was sort of abandoned. She's like purely a Force user, with capabilities comparable with Dooku or Vader, so very deadly in combat, but in contrast she has no contact in either the Empire or Resistance, no ship or home or equipment past what she has on herself, so she's going to need assistance to do much of anything.

Well she could easily find my girl who has resources but needs training.

Crovonovin

Hey Urbanzorro!  Glad to see another one of your games about.  If there's still room, I'd love to join up as a Bounty Hunter.

One question though:  Have you given any thought to droid characters?

elfguy

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 10, 2010, 03:40:26 PM
Well she could easily find my girl who has resources but needs training.

Sure that could work.
----

Helenia

A distinct lack of male characters at the moment, also no one on the good side.

Everyone wants to be evil  >:)

Primarch

Quote from: Helenia on December 10, 2010, 04:14:53 PM

My character is a good guy : D

Major Major

Strictly speaking, I'm on the side of the Angels as well; I mean, only a very small number of Miraluka ever fall to the Dark Side. Just because I'm a smuggler doesn't mean I'm evil.

Helenia

Quote from: Primarch on December 10, 2010, 04:17:16 PM
My character is a good guy : D

And Male, i stand slightly corrected.  Although i wasn’t sure if he was finished so could have joined the dark side  ;D

DKDBSD

Quote from: Helenia on December 10, 2010, 04:18:55 PM
And Male, i stand slightly corrected.  Although i wasn’t sure if he was finished so could have joined the dark side  ;D

Erm perhaps I could create one also do I detect a Fairy Godparents quote Helenia?

Bayushi

Quote from: Helenia on December 10, 2010, 04:14:53 PM

I'm figuring out a good character.

I might semi-duplicate a Jedi-type that I'm using in a one-on-one RP with elfguy.

Major Major

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with, hmm?

DigitLninja

if you still have room I would be interested in being a hidden Jedi
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Urbanzorro

@ DigitLninja yes there is still room ;D

@ Shihong, send me a PM with what you mean ;D (and yes there is room)

@ elfguy I am currently going to only allow one character to have the maximum Force Power, and one to have the maximum Force Skill. As it stands Primarch already has a character with the max power, so I'm going to have to ask you to please downgrade your character's power. (The reasoning behind this is because he posted his character up first.)

@  Helenia, Character Approved!

@ Major Major looks good so far, though please include which class your character is. :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Helenia

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 10, 2010, 04:20:23 PM
Erm perhaps I could create one also do I detect a Fairy Godparents quote Helenia?

hehe my quote is :Two wrongs don’t make a Right, but three Lefts do!

The Fairly OddParents quote is:

Wanda: Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo: But three rights make a left, and now it's time for the show!

I didn’t realise lol, i just came up with it. Or maybe i subliminally watch it years ago. Damn TV ruining my mind.

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 11, 2010, 02:20:05 AM
@  Helenia, Character Approved!

Thanks