The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

...Someone who tells me know how they feel about me..even if I know, it's nice to hear.

Mordred

.. bends the passage of time so that there is never enough.. and more is always so madly needed.
.. craves my thoughts as I delve to know their own.
.. nudges me from time to time but.. in a friendly way.. realizing my robotic mode is not intentional and I always care.
.. fills me with an insatiable need to make them smile. It does not matter if this is in a tender way or in a wildly erotic.. or one of the zillion ways within. This is a mutual thing that is priceless above all else.
*See Pillory*

Caremejo

... has the skill to fix that frustrating broken strap on my saddle.
... can always find the right cord or has an extra battery in his magical briefcase when I need it.
... gets my crazy brother.
... lies to my mother when she serves boiled trout and even asks for a second fish.

Tamhansen

Someone who appreciates love given.
Someone who can accept that sometimes people need to be alone for a bit, that that isn't rejection.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Mordred

.. with seemingly no effort at all.. drives me crazy.
*See Pillory*

Deamonbane

That I can drive crazy(in the good way), and who can do the same for me... while writing up a storm, of course...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mr Bigglesworth

...I can spend hours just talking to, laughing, crying, whatever ... just talking and trusting each other with our secrets.

diamonedsky

...understands when I need a hug and when I want one.
...makes me feel sexy, always.
...listens to me sing to every song that plays without commenting on my atrocious singing.
...won't get super duper angry at me for my gas guzzling ways, knowing that driving calms me.
...is, in essence, my best friend.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

daddysgirl87

Will always know exactly what to say and do to keep me enraptured, ensnared, and crying out for more...catch my drift?
He Is everywhere I want to be and everything I crave, in a man, or is beast the more appropriate word? His obsession mirrors mine and calls me back time and time again. Though time for me slows down and speeds up erratically, leaving me breathless and dizzy, nothing can compare with the head rush the timeless blue shadow across my path induces, the heat radiating from my skin, the breath I've been holding, escapes in a soft gasp, as icy fingers lay their claim on me and I surrender. My perfect partner knows my needs as if they are his own, or is that the secret? They are in fact, his own.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

DorothyGale

... knows when I want to be punished and fabricates a reason to do just that.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

TheLegionary

... is someone who understands you are there to help whatever it happens.

blue bunny sparkle

That knows what you need... before you do.

QuirkyFelicity

... acts out whole scenes from your favorite shows and books and sings entire songs based on just one word mentioned in a conversation.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

-sings softly the lyrics.. conversation got boring.. you said you're going to bed soon.. so I snuck off to your bedroom..-
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

-sings softly the lyrics.. I want to hold you close... soft breath, beating heart; as I whisper in your ear, I wanna fucking tear you apart.- <3

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

-sings softly the lyrics.. I'll tell you something I think you'll understand.. When I'll say that something.. I wanna hold your hand-
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

-sings softly the lyrics.. take my hand, take my whole heart too, 'cause I can't help falling in love with you-

diamonedsky

-sings softly the lyrics.. I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you.. yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.. I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down.. I want to come too..-

The perfect partner is someone who will go along with my craziness as if it were perfectly normal -smiles-
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

-sings softly the lyrics.. Looking at you and you are looking at me and we both know what we want. Hmm, so close to giving in- (who needs exact wording when it feels like the same. :) )

... someone who won't question it when I start into an entirely new train of conversation based on one little thing they did.

Caremejo

... understands that sometimes, I have to bring up the past.

Outsider

..is there for me when the weight of my world crushes me once again.
..can calm me down when my moods get the best of me.
..tries to deal with me and work things out instead of abandoning me.
..does not mind me being weird, naughty and even more naughty really often.

Tamhansen

Somehow recently appeared in my life, as if by magic. At times life is wonderful
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Mordred

.. reminds me.. despite my constant thinking that I am as far removed from humanity as a thinking mind can be.. that in reality there is actually a heart inside me. In this, I even raise a blue hand and press tight against this chest of mine.. sure I felt not only a beat.. but one that shook my entire soul to the core.

Then again.. that latest batch of jello was quite a potent one. *shrugs* Who the fu-.. yeah.. heh.. who knows! :P
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

The perfect partner is someone who can handle my inner child -- which at any given moment will burst forth and control my actions -- by having a stash of Legos and/or Crayons, chocolate milk, and Looney Tunes.
Van Halen - Tattoo

SummerWhispers

Is someone who can appreciate my sense of humor, and my often complicated nature and personality  and of course there are perks, of being my partner, many in fact. So, trust me it is not at all hard to get along with me, often it just takes a well thought out, whisper, to bring a bit out my better side.