News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D&D 4th ed - Take Two

Started by Sethala, February 26, 2011, 12:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

Sounds good.  In the next few hours, I'll send two controller sheets-- a Wizard and a Psion-- for you to review.

Laughing Hyena

Im still in this with my healing and defending half elf paladin.

Sethala

Alright, I'm going to make the threads...

By the way, I am going to toss this in the NC: Exotic boards, but I would prefer if everyone were either male or female, no intersex/futa, please.  That's my one major turn-off...

OOC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99400.msg4316540#msg4316540

Laughing Hyena

So.... no paladins this time eh?

Sethala

Laughing Hyena

A failed joke based on your offs. No intersex or futas. Some would say male paladins tend to have both naturally. lol

Revelation

Eh? Never really heard of that before :p

Anyway, I think it might be best I drop out, for now. I think i'm in too many games as it is, and don't want to spread myself too thin!

Sethala

Alright then, Zaer Darkwail was interested in playing earlier, I sent him a PM to see if that's still the case.  Thanks for joining though, Changingsaint.

Zaer Darkwail

Still interested. I make striker and so far thinked play a human sorcerer.

Ixy

hope you can open a DDI-- if not, I'll get it to you in a different format.  Anyone know a character sheet database  that will allow a user to upload a 4e generator file?

http://www.mediafire.com/?ksqbkkd2jjqv64l

Zaer Darkwail

I do not know does this site have such feature but I used it to create my charsheet; http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php

Sethala

I would prefer if everyone use a site like what Zaer linked to post character sheets, so that I don't need to load a separate program to see what your character can do.  Unfortunately, it's not automated at all.  (Those of you with sheets from plothook.net, that's fine as well.)

Ixy

Okay, will do-- I like myth-weavers, and tried to upload there but it wouldn't take it.  No problem, I'll manually update.  I'll give you the run-down so you can tell me if anything needs revision, from what I can recall (Not at home at the moment, but will fix it tonight): Wizard, L1, Telepathic focus (orb), history was part of the Shadow Circus as a youth until ability developed, then was removed and mentored by a charitably-focused outside party-- wizard who worshipped the Raven Queen.  She doesn't buy into good/evil and serves the RQ's philosophy well. 

schnookums

Hrm...I take it you already have all the people you can handle?

Ixy

Quote from: Ershin on March 01, 2011, 12:03:44 PM
Personally I like to use iPlay4e for 4e sheets as it allows you to instantly upload 4e files from your hard drive to the internet, formatting it in a nice way while you do so. Also making things clickable for dice rolling with automatic addition of stuff, though rolls aren't saved so it's not the best for that.
The only thing is that you need a google account to upload to it.  Why? Don't know, it's just like that.
Down side, you can't edit them on-site. You have to go into the character builder, make changes, save that, then go to iPlay4e, and click file -> upload replacement.

Or there's sites like Mythweavers or Plot Hooks (which personally I've come to like better than MW as it allows you to hide currently unused portions).

Excellent-- tanks for the suggestion!