Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*giggles* What a coincidence so am I?

Could it be a coincidence???
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

Is there ever such things as coincidences, my dear?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Are you two the Spice Girls then? ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Grainne

:D We are Sugar And Spice...and...

Can you tell which one is which?? *giggles*

Berek

I reckon the two of you are both Red Hot Chilli Peppers lol! ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Grainne

XD *coughs and regains herself as thoughts of Anthony Kiedis run through her mind..)

Ah, well, we might be!  ;) We could also both be sweet as sugar.  O:)

So, what mountain is that you avi is well..supposed be standing on?

Berek

Och, I'm sure it might be Ben Nevis, don't you think?

Grainne

*grins and nods*(duh on me!)  :D

Aye, Wallace, tha' it might be.

Berek

Are your Celtic roots Irish or Scottish, Eithne?

Grainne

:-) They are both, actually, and Scots-Irish...I'm a mix.  ;) Mostly Celtic but still a mix of...

My Great Great Grandmother migrated to Canada and then here and was born in and raised in Motherwell.

Berek

Have I told you I live just near Motherwell, in Lanark?

Grainne

*jaw drops with a gasp* uh...No! *cuddles* You so have not.

So....if I visited When i finally visited could you show me around.  ;)

Berek

I'd be delighted to show me around; will you put up with my company? ;)

Grainne

*giggles* Well, only if you could put up with my drawl. ;)

Berek

Did I also tell you I lived in Richmond Va for a year when I was a kid?

Grainne

Yes, you did. Did I also tell you that I lived there?

Berek

I think maybe yes - so do you think I should follow your drawl? - will you follow my Scottish accent?

Grainne

*grins..blushes* Um...is that a rhetorical question?? (that's a yes)

Berek

What's a rhetorical question? (just kidding!)

Grainne

*laughs* Yes, I would follow your Scottish accent.

And, where would we go? (is curious)

Berek

Glasgow and Edinburgh, definitely, maybe Arran, Inverness - does that sound good?
Motherwell and Lanark of course, maybe Oban and Fort William  - are you coming for a year? lol :)

Grainne

Wow...I wish I could visit that long...*sighs* know when I get to come it would be a month at best..unless I lucked out somehow.

And, all of those sound wonderful...What is a good time of the year? (well besides the obvious)

Berek

Summer is best - June - August - Lanark has a festival in June - so will I expect you next month? ;) lol

Grainne

*grins* Nooo...not then since I don't have the time yet...

So, how long between August and pull-the-sheep-out-of-the-pen-by-their-tails season begins?  ;)

Berek

Did you know that Lanark is known as the place where men are men and sheep are scared? :)