D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Lycana

Well if you want directions couldn't you just ask, my dear?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

TheLegionary

Dont you want alpha guys going to the point?

Lycana

TheLegionary

Lycana

Nope, but we learn something new everyday right?

TheLegionary

I know it. What should I know about you?

Lycana

What would you like to know about me?

TheLegionary

Is there an alpha male in your pack?

Lycana

*nods* what else would you like to know, my dear?

TheLegionary

Lycana

Very good, I'm sure you've seen his Den, no?

TheLegionary

No, I have not. Do you think I look at other men?

Lycana

No but don't you know how populated it is by the women?

TheLegionary

LOL!
This is what I love about girls! You are so witty!
Do you think girls worry about working out?

Lycana

Only on good days we are!
Some of us are, to stay trim or in shape or whatever reason. Aren't men the same way?

TheLegionary

Lycana

Yep, but I prefer hiking. Do you ever go hiking?

TheLegionary

Just with a sexy company. Are you a sexy company when you hike?

Lycana

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Katsue

Lycana