Perving Grimm Tales (seeking pervs)

Started by Nadir, March 06, 2010, 01:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

I'd prefer to play the female* in these situations, but will consider playing the male* role if begged nicely.

The only plot should be the generic ones, if at any - I'm more interested in these being short and smutty.

Beauty and the Beast
Little Red Riding Hood
Rapunzel
The Goose Girl
Fearnot (changing this slightly so that Fearnot is a girl who gets caught by a griffin)
The Twelve Huntsmen (anyone want a genderbending harem?)
The Girl Without Hands (a sinless girl gets given to a demon by her father who was forced to cut off her clean hands - we can do it without the hand severing if you prefer *laughs*)
Sapsorrow (sort of like cinderella, but she works in the palace)
The Little Mermaid
Pinocchio (She wants to be a real girl)

Or any other that can be perved.

These games can include ANYTHING at all. Just PM me or leave a not here and we can plot out a pervy adventure.

* 'Female' and 'male' refers to the role played in the game, seeing as most are het. Just ask if you prefer different genders - open to any.

Kurzyk

margossweet

Hi Eden
I'm interested in being belle if you need a girl to play that part. I'm new to RP but this has been a fantasy of mine for such a long time.
kisses
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

Nadir

*grins* It's quite a fun one, isn't it? I'm not looking for a Belle, though. Feel free to use the images for your own search, though!

Jag

I love that NSFW image of Belle and the Beast. I've always adored it. I like that she has Beast putting the cloak on her for some reason.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

*grins and nods*  Inspires lots of pervy ideas. ^w^

Nadir