pokemon universe roleplay{interest check}

Started by cryptkeeper0, January 27, 2011, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: Shade on February 12, 2011, 12:35:34 AM
Are there still spots available in this game?
yes Their pokemon or wild or we have 2 gym leader slots open or 2 team rocket or 2 other slots: like pokemon breeder, cop, contruction worker, martial artist, pokecenter nurse, etc. but any character other then pokemon slots for trainers needs to be approved by me.

Shade

I think I'd rather be a trainer. Or maybe the Lucario on Akumamika's team. I seem to remember something earlier in the thread that each trainer has to have unique pokemon, or something like that?

Malgriff

Shade

Thanks, though I'm still not sure. I love Lucario, it's one of my favorite pokemon. But I'd like to be a trainer too. And if only one of each pokemon can be in this game (only one trainer having a Lucario, for example) then I can't have one. What to do, what to do...

Malgriff

You can be my Lucario and make a character and wait ffor approval, they didnt say you cant play only one character

Shade

I'd rather only take on character at the moment.

KaiiVii

you can't be a regular trainer, unless you meant one of the Rockets, Gym Leaders or 'other' that are open. I think, totally not sure, you will have to ask him for sure, but I think Crypt said something like Gym leaders could have any pokemon and were exempt from the unique rule. Don't quote me on that though.
"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

cryptkeeper0

yes gym leaders are exempt to the one pokemon rule just so long as you only have pokemon of one type so for lucario its either a fighting gym or steel gym. I did this mostly so  gym leaders have wide selection within there type since they are limited to one type. But ginrich dasor are the towns still open for a gym but you could start in fenrick like on a break or something if you'd like to start were the others are.

but yes trainer slots are closed for now until we get more gym leaders and rockets

Shade

Alright. I think I'll take the position of Akumamika's Lucario then.

Shade

Question : since I'm wanting to play a trainer's Pokémon, would I have to wait to be let out of the pokeball, or would the Pokémon be able to come out of the pokeball on it's own? I know it's not normal, but it does happen in the show sometimes if I remember right.

cryptkeeper0

you have to wait. As far as my knowledge of anime idk, though i have very little. But the games only wild pokemon can do that.

Malgriff

some pokemon let themselves out if they sense the trainer is in distress or they just feel like it, since Lucario can sensa aura too he can come out whenever he likes :3

Shade

mannik

OK....What's going on? Why isn't anyone posting? (Besides Akumamika and Rukio of course.)

Rukio

I think we may need a reminder update or something.

Shade

I was going to wait a bit before having Lucario pop out, though I may just go ahead if no one posts.

cryptkeeper0

I'm both waiting to be let out of my ball too or for a few others to post...

Xenolord

cryptkeeper0

Quote from: cryptkeeper0 on February 09, 2011, 12:57:22 PM
yah most of the four legged ones have paws no thumbs. You could be a wild pokemon that could be caught if you want to choose ?

I've decided to start soon and the verdict of vote is 4 due to me voting 4 to break the tie and no response so far from one member. So trainers will have a choose to accept new members into there group as pokemon if they wish and what ever way they wish Or  not all if you want to keep your slots closed after start.

I will post the main starting plot area and description etc. Feel free to join as long as your in this list ( it will be in extreme due possible inter-species stuffs)  I will be splitting it into groups for better organization for the start at least and which will determine were you start.

group 1:
Emerald:Akumamika
Arcanine: cryptkeeper0
lucario: none or Akumamika or maybe open
furret:none or Akumamika or maybe open

group 2:
orana(scientist): mannik
evee: wolfy

group 3:
Setsuo Korizawa: Rukio
Metang: Rukio or open/closed
Litwik: Rukio or open/closed
Kirlia: Rukio or open/closed
Yamask:Rukio or open/closed
Vibrava:Rukio or open/closed
Tangela:Rukio

group 4:
Rayd LaChance :urowen
spinark: Urowen
vaporeon: possible Ironwolf85
fearow: open/closed or urowen
Jackson Dellori: all pokemon controlled by kaiivii
M-Houndoom: Shade
F-Nuzleaf: Root
F-Monozu: No Name Yet
F-Choroneko: Asia
F-Honchkrow: Feather
F-Sharpedo: Waverunner

group 5:
Celise Nova: xenolord
ditto: xenolord or open/closed
Huanter: xenolord or open/closed
jinx: xenolord or open/closed
nidoking: xenolord or open/closed
team rocket leader: cryptkeeper for now

if or when you are allowing people to join as your pokemon please post the slots you wish to fill in this thread.

I will keep certian slots open for people to join in as well as we progress.

currently looking for more  gym leaders a shop owner and pokecenter nurse and more team rockets.

pokemon thread Here it is feel free to pm me with questions or concerns.
yep we have....  the links at the bottom of this post.

Shade

The game still seems to be having trouble taking off...

mannik

Quote from: Shade on February 22, 2011, 08:54:06 AM
The game still seems to be having trouble taking off...

Yep, I've noticed that as well.

I blame it on the fact that the people who haven't posted are....well, not posting. That leaves people waiting with nothing to do, for instance, I can do nothing else until Wolfy posts without directly hijacking his character....which would kind of defeat the point...so...yeah.

I've alredy sent him two 'Why are you not posting?' messages, and still no post, so....don't really know what else I can do beside that.

Unless things get moving real soon I'm going to go ahead and drop out. Not like I'm getting much RPing done as it is.