Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrow Huck

Given your age and silverness, her and Cellorian probably knew each other before he left.

bubby

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Secretwriter

Quote from: Darrow Huck on December 31, 2012, 02:32:38 PM
Given your age and silverness, her and Cellorian probably knew each other before he left.

Dragon color has nothing to do with it. They are all from the same nests.  :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

bubby

RhinSama

DartimusRae

BUBBY!!!! *glomps and snuggles the woman all over* you're back! i misses ju!!!! *squeezes in all his kilted glory.

Adonis

Will likely be opening up recruitment for the "humanoid" races here soon, so anyone who was interested in playing those, either send me a PM, or keep watch on the thread for more information! Player information/listing has been updated, added current events, and expanded on the plot explanation a bit.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Karasu

Something I rather want to know. Both I and kimera's characters are flying out of the nest thread.. I am kind of wondering where to go really.. As well as I gave an opening for Selnick to be restless for some reason.. Though what reason I am still not sure about lol
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Adonis

Notice !

Creation of the five humanoid races is now OPEN for those of you that were waiting on it. For right now, character sheets having to do with characters being of some sort of royalty (princes, princesses, kings, queens, etc) will NOT be accepted. Anything else is free game.

If you have ANY questions about the new races now open for play, please PM me for more details.
O/O's

Ember Star

FAE!? THERE'S FAE NOW!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OF THIS!? I LOVE FAE! *looks looking for info*
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Adonis

O/O's

Ember Star

Yeah, I guess they count >_> Though I generally don't, LOL. I did realize that they were what you were talking about once I posted that.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Mingnon

I've already dropped in my sheet! :D *Now proceeds to sit on a beanbag and wait*
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Adonis

O/O's

Kokaine

*peeks*

I has more time these days so I am considering...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Adonis

Well theres a face I didnt think Id see again :P Just let me know!
O/O's

Kokaine

I know, heh. xD

Got any one looking for/okay with a f/f pairing? I can go dragon or rider.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Adonis

May want to have a look at the info dearest Kokaine ;) There are no pairings, and as of right now, riders dont exist. Changed quiiite a bit.
O/O's

Kokaine

Oooh nice! Saw the list on the first page and assumed, silly me. ::)

Hmm... will look around a bit more then work on a cobalt female most likely ^^ ... (though Axis kinda wants to come out and play again >.>)

My O/Os

Adonis

Lol! No, the list on the first page is just that. I set it into a table so it wasnt simply a massive list of people. *spanks the ocd*
O/O's

Kokaine

Here's what I got so far. Will fill in the background after I think of something, lol. All done. Let me know if it needs tweaks or something. Wasn't sure how far to go with the background part.

Character:

Dragon
Human

Name: Zhephiryia (Zheph or Ryia for short, whichever your preference)
Species: Cobalt
Sex: Female

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale to very lightly sun kissed, slight blue undertones
Weight: 135
Height: 5’9”
Other:
Race: Draishok

Information:

Personality: Zhephiryia tends to be very curious and inquisitive, with a fondness for mischief and anything that makes her laugh. She enjoys poking at things to see what makes them tick, the more complex, the better as she is highly intelligent. She enjoys connecting with others, especially through touch, and could even be described as cute and sweet by some though others might consider her to be quite impish. Be warned though, she can be amazingly stubborn, sometimes competitive, and does have a bit of a temper that seems to be set off by the oddest things.

Background: From the moment Ryia heard the first of her siblings break free of their shell she wanted to be out. The peace and warmth she had known shattered into a million pieces leaving her hungry to see and do and learn. Patience wasn't exactly something well understood by her so she spent a while trying to break free of the imprisonment of her shell, often growing tired and having to stop to rest before her relentless desire finally won out and she burst free. Right away it was a scramble to establish herself. She explored with few limits, showing caution only when challenged outright by those larger than her or when her natural instincts held her back, and poked her nose into everything possible. It was clear even in the beginning that she was not to be the largest of cobalt dragons but what she lacked in size she often made up for with ingenuity and speed and she did not hesitate to use these traits to her advantage.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending upon your view, Ryia's curiosity was responsible for her somewhat early first attempt at flying. Sneaking about where she had no business and venturing to close to the open ledges that her parents had showed them (and warned them never to approach carelessly) she was knocked off the ledge by one of her siblings and sent tumbling into the open air with nothing to catch her. By fate's design, or sheer dumb luck, Ryia spread her wings not a moment too soon and found herself in flight. It was clumsy and awkward and she received her share of nicks and bruises that first time but she managed to return to the ledge drained and weakened but exhilarated all the same. After that there was simply no restraining her. Everyday she would launch herself from the ledge, and everyday she would grow stronger in her flight. Some hidden ounce of sense kept her from straying too far from the nest but she explored everything she could and began hunting for herself, fish and other water dwelling creatures being her favorite.

Ryia is now ready to leave the nest. The open skies and seas call to her louder and louder each day, and each day she flies farther and farther from home.

OOC Ons and Offs: See player O/Os or just ask.

My O/Os

Adonis

She has my approval Kokaine. Welcome back to Eden :)
O/O's

Demi

ERMAHGERD YAAAAAAAY!! -pouncetacklemolestsnuggles the Koko-
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Kokaine

Yay! *is attacked by a Demi and snuggleluffs her*

Will figure out all the fun stuffs once I get home from work  ^^

My O/Os