Low Level Marvel Superhero Rules (TSR) Silver Age Watchmen-gere Game

Started by RubySlippers, March 06, 2009, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

http://www.heroplay.com/features/rules/marvel.php

Rules are free anyone care to take a crack at an violent, sexy, dark and comic series authentic as possible Silver Age Heroes in the Watchmen alternate universe.

It should be fairly lower powered I would think with all heroes having some kind of foible, maybe during WWII would be fun.

The rules are free and I think as a player it should stick to the basic ones with any powers kind of low key IF any is possessed by a hero or heroine.

Just an idea if we can get a GM.

Doomsday

Holy crap, is this the FASERIP system of Marvel? I didn't think it was very popular, but I've been playing it with my friends for the last few months.

Expressing 200% interest.

RubySlippers

Well I'd rather play not run. But I have some ideas for doing characters I was thinking everyone rolls on the high-tech wonder chart adding +2 column shifts nothing over Amazing and the average stats used as in for Good/10.

Powers a total of 40 divided up evenly between powers for example you could get one big power, or a few weaker ones.

OR they could trade these in for extra talents 1 extra talent per 5 points.

After all many seemed not to have powers just guts and training, maybe some gadgets.

Just ideas but we need a GM.

Doomsday

I've never GM'd before, so I can't say whether or not I'm a good one, but if we can drum up some more interest, I might try. I have every .pdf of the Marvel TSR game on my computer already.