Member pictures?

Started by Sabby, July 16, 2013, 09:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I remember there was a thread where members could post pictures of themselves. I can't seem to find it now. It's not stickied any where and the search seems to be down. Is it still around?

Trieste

They've moved over to the Elliquiy Photo Album on the wiki. :)

Sabby

Awww, so there's thread like there was before?

Oniya

There's a thread for posting that you've put things on the Wiki, but not for the actual userpics.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

And where is that?

Oniya

Yeah - went looking for it, and can't seem to find it.  >_>
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Sabby

Darn Dx Oh well, if anyone does stumble on it, maybe it should be stickied.

Trieste

Sabby

Trieste

You're welcome, Sabbykins. :)

Oniya

Damn, that section moves fast.  I looked in AS...

Trieste

I think it was on page 2 or 3.