abandoneddolly

dakabn

I have ways to get the win back.

oi! I just did it! :)

abandoneddolly

dakabn

I just did! And again! WIN! :)

Mordred

What you did has been undone.. by a creature that is quite undead. Yet the win remains the win.. ahhh and it quivers in it's happy little squirms as it's tucked back away into my pocket.

Never dare one who flows through shadows and lurks in the dark. But.. I was able to swipe a few tacos also.. so, no worries. :P
*See Pillory*

rhev

Anesa

Puts a huge cooking pot over Rhev's head and beats it with a spoon until he willingly hands over the WIN!

WINS noisily!  :D

Rhoddo

Did somebody call for dinner??? Oh, WIN :-))
~ A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language. ~W. H. Auden

My Absences & Apologies

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Rhoddo

hehehe... I disagree :-)
~ A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language. ~W. H. Auden

My Absences & Apologies

Anesa

Now, now guys!  Let's not fight over this little jewel.  *Plucks the WIN from Rhoddo's fingers*  We all know it rightfully belongs to a woman....namely Camille!  ;P

WINS!  ;)

icandor

Now what make you think it does? you've yet to best me!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Best you?  I best be taking this little lovely back to my place..

WINS!  :D

icandor

ah no you don't we best be taking back to my place together

Belle33

I'll just keep the WIN while you to go off and do ..well.. .whatever it may be. ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Plays a lullaby just for Belle "a"  (lol)...waits until she drifts off to sleep.....sneaks off with the win.

Bella's Lullaby (Lyrics + Singing)

WINS!  :-*

Belle33

*sings along with Camille's purty song, faking sleep while I watch her leave with the WIN's twin brother WON, cuddling with my WIN the whole time* 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*after going through withdrawals (holy crap, over 12 hours.. my E-levels were depleting rapidly).. now sensory transmitters are overloading.. too much.. too fast! And yet, his cold, dead hands reach for and clutch quite tightly.. the.. win!*

*falls back, dazed by all the colors and sounds... with a stupid grin on his face*

*holding the win as if it's filled with sweet, lovely blood*

*maybe it is*
*See Pillory*

icandor

Anesa

Quickly starts performing the "hiney lick" maneuver on Icandor, causing him not only to cough up the WIN but also to squeal with pleasure!  ;P

WINS!

JadenMystic

*sneaks in behind Cami for the steal and the win*

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Xandria

*Whizzes by on a zip line and snatches the win*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*at the end of the line.. it slowly unzips (while I stand nearby, whistling casually)... causing Xandria to fall into hmmm.. a giant pile of feathers (coated with tar).. but fear not, reader... for the win was safely snatched from those lovely hands and tucked away into my pocket*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*Sitting up, shaking her arms in disgust and sputtering as feathers fly out of her mouth, she glares at the fleeing vampire.*  Oh! Of all the nerve!

*With a glance behind she nods and summons her ghoulish minions (oh yes, Vampires aren't the only ones to employ those creatures).  One by one, an army of undead clowns take off after the win pilferer, the ones on Unicycles gaining fast...overtaking Mordred and snatching the win back in record time.  With a smug smile, Xandria picks off the last of the sticky feathers from her designer clothes, and sticks out her tongue.* 

My win!

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

She had to use the tongue. I was willing (for the sake of this snippet) to let it go but.. the tongue?

The tongue is a muscle that not only is the strongest for it's size.. but has this amazing, wildly flowing.. of blood. Yes, you can laugh but us vampires get a twinge in every manic little sensation when a tongue is brandished. It gives a seductive slap in the face.. grabs the hair.. and screams.. SUBMIT!

Takes lots of will to not crumble to.. the tongue.

Fortunately, I am equipped with a spray (ACME, of course) that combats such wily (not the coyote) acts. It burns as it get inhaled.. but a moment later all lights and sounds take on a cool, trippy...

Ok, no need for that, eh? Jumping ahead, the lovely Lady X is thwarted as the win is slowly pried from her sleeping hands (phew.. glad she's a sound sleeper).. tucked into mine.. and that tongue of hers that still sticks out.. has no effect on this undead creature.. yes all because of my spray.

*has win.. vanishes with win.. to unleash some serious whoop ass on the undead clowns*
*See Pillory*