Catgirl Ranch [Accepting Players]

Started by AndyZ, April 21, 2014, 09:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Short Version

There's a ranch out in the middle of nowhere in America where girls who have been mutated live in relative peace.  There shouldn't be any men there at all, but the place is in need of money and sometimes a man comes to visit thanks to a generous donation. 

Despite the name, not just catgirls but also foxgirls, bunnygirls, and a few others have been noticed.  Although physical mutation seems to be limited to ears and tail, a number of girls take on the mental characteristics of animals.  Stage 1 girls have a human intellect, while Stage 3 girls are more animal in mentality, with Stage 2 covering those in between.

Wireless connection doesn't function in the area, and the entire place is one big secret from the rest of the world.

I have plans for a long version but was curious how many people would be interested in the idea, as well as if I can get an assistant to help with running stuff.

Long Version:
Around the turn of the millennium, the corporation of Unscrupulous Medical had been working on some sort of classified government project.  Every type of medicine has some degree of side effects, but whatever attempts were meant, even the local water supply ended up with issues.  By the time the problem came to be truly understood, only government influence could keep it quiet.

Girls with animal features had been created: catgirls, bunnygirls, foxgirls, wolfgirls, and so on.  The few biogeneticists given access to the information developed a set of stages with which to category the girls.  Stage 1 girls were the most normal, usually with only ears and a tail and either entirely retaining human intelligence or so much as to be near indistinguishable.  By contrast, Stage 3 were more animal in mind and sometimes appearance, often losing the ability to speak more than basic words and phrases (or losing speech altogether), unable or unwilling to dress themselves and occasionally even growing limbs with animal features.  Since the characteristics were so broad, however, Stage 2 was listed for those in the wide range in between.

By the very nature of mutation, however, few things could be claimed as an absolute.  Stage 1 girls never seemed to grow feral limbs, but increased libido occurred in the vast majority of girls.  Government thinking being what it was, that meant that men would have to be kept off the ranch so that there wouldn't be any sexual activity.

Bureaucratic red tape and the usual degree of palm-greasing meant that the public wasn't informed of the abnormalities, but Unscrupulous Medical would have to pay an amount pegged to inflation in order to maintain a safe place for the girls while it worked on developing a cure.

The cure never came.  Girls who had started only as children were now all 18 years old or older.  A rare few, however, continue to change and are brought to the ranch, though all of them are also 18 years old or older.  The nature of the mutation means that it kicks in much more quickly and easily with puberty.

Further, the rising costs of living have cut deeply into the expenses set aside for Catgirl Ranch.  The caretaker, desperate to make ends meet, has been forced to allow a few men to visit in exchange for a heavy "visitation fee," little more than a bribe to the influential.

Life on Catgirl Ranch is rather peaceful, if secluded.  Wireless access and even telephones don't function within the area, but satellite television and magazines can keep one reasonably appraised of the outside world.  Newer technology tends to be slow to arrive, but older things get picked up for the girls with reasonable abundance, such as last-generation video games.  A large number of accommodations has been taken to make the girls' stay as pleasant as possible.

Name:
Animal Features: (What animal and what features you have)
Stage: (Extra details appreciated)
Background: (What the other girls should start out knowing about you)
Boys: (Do you want to be on the list for any male visitors?)

Note that even though the characters will be predominantly female, players may be of any gender.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

AndyZ

Males who make it to the ranch will be the kind of rich people who want to visit and can offer to make some sort of donation.  They might also be a part of the corporation of Unscrupulous Medical Corporation that was responsible for the leak that created all the mutated girls. 

I expect it to be more a vacation spot for the males than having them as permanent residents, and they'd have had to really bribe their way in thanks to the financial troubles the ranch is currently experiencing.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Metro Mech

Well I was thinking of being a wanderer that got in
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

AndyZ

I had a question sent to me involving girls who aren't actually furries but have more than just the ears and tail.  I'm going to say that at that level, they can't be Stage 1.  Either Stage 2 or Stage 3 will work, though.

A wanderer wouldn't really work.  Briefly (and admittedly I didn't put this in the short version so you'd have little way of knowing), the place would be cordoned off by the government.

Metro Mech

Hmmm maybe a worker at the farm then?
Behold my O/O

AndyZ

The main reason the men were cordoned off from the area is that a reasonably common (though far from ubiquitous) side effect of the transformation process can be increased libido.  They wanted to keep men away from the area because the girls aren't always able to say no, and don't really have a great deal of control.

Granted, that doesn't stop girl on girl from happening seriously often, but that can't be helped.

If not for the ability for a few rich and connected men to bribe their way in, it'd still be females only, with darn few visitors regardless.  Unscrupulous Medical doesn't want this getting out, nor does the government.

Metro Mech

How about big scientist that they need to bribe to get the ok from to prevent them from shutting them down?
Behold my O/O

AndyZ

If I change my mind, I'll let you know.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

AndyZ

There's going to be very few males in the game.  I don't think you're going to be a good candidate.

Metro Mech

Ok but I don't really want to be a subhuman animal thing... I like anthros
Behold my O/O

Yukina

So (I hope) this will be majorly an f/f game?

AndyZ

That's the plan.  Anyone who wants to meet up with men can let me know in advance, and I can even separate things out if desired into separate rooms.

Even if it doesn't come off that way in game, player boundaries are going to be respected.

(For example, if a guy takes his pick of the girls, it'll just so happen to be one whose O/Os reflect F/M.)

Yukina

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Sethala

Definitely gonna join, though I'm not sure yet what kind of girl to play as.

Biles

What about herms and transgenders? Can they participate in either side?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

AndyZ

I would like to keep this to mostly female and a few male characters, Biles.  Sorry.

Wintercat

Could be interesting. I take it you plan on making this a freeform thing, seeing as I don't see any mention of any rules? Just want to confirm that out of curiosity.

If you are ok with a male player playing out a female character, I think it would be interesting to play a cat girl for a bit, probably human intellect or near-human intellect level one, rather than the other end of the scale.

The idea does sound interesting though. Could be good to use a character sheet or some simple indication if a character is open to possible interaction with the men that may be occasionally about then. That makes me wonder, even if their libido has increased, the girls are treated pretty much human if they have human intellect, or are they treated as less ? Just trying to figure out a bit about the surroundings in game.

Nonetheless, not going to be able to post much for a short while but the idea is amusing enough it seems worth looking if things start up, in my view.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

AndyZ

Freeform, and men are free to play girls, yes.

I sort of see it as that they try to treat everyone as human, just out of the eyes of the average person.

Right now I'm mostly just in the Interest Check phase and trying to see who all we'd have, and will give some more extensive info after that.

Seeing all the various concerns and all is making sure I have a good plan on matters, though.

Sethala

Would it make sense if most of the staff of the place were the girls themselves?  Not anyone that's in charge, but simple things like cleaning and cooking.  Also, I imagine no one there would have an internet connection either (due to secrets), but otherwise it's modern day, and some of the girls may have electronic things like video games, yes?

AndyZ

I plan on making a caretaker character (female) to handle a number of the things, but yeah, a lot of the girls will be helping each other.  I expect that Stage 1 will often need to help Stage 3, but Stage 2 could fall in either end of the spectrum.

Modern conveniences are certainly available except for those which require any sort of internet connection, but funding issues means that it's not always top of the line.  Last gen consoles are easily available, but to get some of the brand new stuff would likely require someone giving them as a gift.

KnightNelson20

Teo Torriatte

Please consider me interested as well. I am currently thinking I would play a stage 3 wolf girl.