THE BEST THING EVER: Week 11 - QUARTERS, part 1!

Started by Noelle, January 15, 2011, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 11 - QUARTERS! Part 1

THE TIME HAS COME. The first major elimination round of the year! We round up all the winners of the previous 10 weeks and pit them against each other! Pick the four you feel are the best!

What do you think THE BEST THING EVER is?

Last week, a battle of the horns. It was an intense fight, many woodland creatures and innocent seals were speared by their mighty horns, but one champion has risen above the rest:

THE MIGHTY NARWHAL: 60% (9)
The wimpy unicorn: 40% (6)

Previous weeks:
Week 10
Week 9
Week 8
Week 7
Week 6
Week 5
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Underneath

No um..I still haven't quite figured out what this is all for, but it looks really fun.  So here's the choices I voted for:

-Oxygen:  Of course you can't live without it, so why not vote for it as 'The Best Thing Ever?'  If the world ran out of oxygen, I guarantee you, every man, woman, and child will beg for oxygen over there next best thing ;)

-Always having a witty comeback when you need it:  In this sense, I've always been 'slow.'  I can't insult someone to save my own life.  So even if just for laughs, I feel like an idiot or 'the odd man out' when all I can do is take the insult and do nothing in return, so to always have a comeback in my back pocket ready would be pretty awesome ;)

-Complete honesty from others:  Now, I kinda thought about this for a while.  Sometimes, not being honest is a good thing, but I really would like to know what my friends and family really honestly think about me.  I don't wanna feel like they like or love me just because they feel sorry for me.

-Having a natural superpower!:  Who doesn't want to be born with a natural superpower?  What else can I say about that?

Noelle

Hi there :D If you're confused, I suggest checking out the link back to the original page in the first post -- it helps explain the madness a little, but the short of it is that it's a SUPER SRS BSNS game to decide what the best thing ever is. That's...pretty much it. You should put in your suggestions on what you think it is! (/shamelessselfpromotion)