Looking for RP (MxM)

Started by LucianLuna, October 09, 2010, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucianLuna

I play two versions of Lucian.
Version 1: Lucian is a 19 year old human just discovering he's gay and has never had a lover before. he's a little wild, sneaking out of his brother's house and disappearing for days before returning home again. he also hangs out with the local bikers.
Version 2: This is Lucian at age 21 (almost 22). last halloween (his 21st birthday) he had snuck out of the house and got captured by his brother's enemy who turned him into a vampire. He escaped and has been wanted as a runaway slave ever since.

other things I want to try:
brother/brother
father/son
inmate/guard
kidnapper/victim
teacher/student
principal/student
boss/worker
mob boss/mob member
gang leader/gang meber (preferably biker gang)
master/slave
master/pet
vampire/human (younger human Lucian at age 19. vampire can be the one to turn him)
neighbors
cowboys
I will always play the sub or bottom character.

If anyone is interested either comment here or send me a PM

I've been away from RP for a bit so I'm a little rusty. I do 1-2 paragraphs. The more my partner gives me the better my post will be

LucianLuna

Ok I'm going to add another want.

i just started reading the black jewels series of books and would like to do an RP based on that, where the women are in charge and the men are slaves. I will RP with a female on this one since the females are in charge but might be interesting to get a group going if I get any interest for this.

LucianLuna

Adding pics and info on my characters and then will update my ons & offs to include some new ones.

Twins Lucian & Damian-
race: human
Sexual Preferences: gay
Bio: I don't have much for the human version of the twins yet. The twins were adopted into the Luna family at a young age. The adopted parents were always away on business so they were raised by an older brother who was a vampire prince. They are known trouble makers and pranksters and are always getting into trouble in town.

Twins Lucian and Damian-
race: vampire
sexual preferences: gay
Bio: The twins were adopted into the Luna family at a young age. The adopted parents were always away on business so they were raised by an older brother who was a vampire prince. Last halloween which was also their 21st birthday they were captured by their brother's enemy and turned into a vampire then enslaved. Lucian helped his twin escape and hasn't seen him since. A week later he escaped as well. Both are on the run and wanted as runaway slaves.

Julian Luna-
older brother to the twins

Race: Vampire Prince
Sexual preference: Straight
Bio: This is the twins brother who has raised them. He has a hard time keeping them out of trouble and doing his business as a vampire prince at the same time.

Urban-
race: Serpiente dancer of the black Cobra clan
Sexual preference: gay
Bio. This is Lucian's ex lover. He started learning serpiente dancing at the age of 12 and soon became head of the class. At the age of 18 him and Lucian met and had a short romance until he decided to go in search of a job and never returned. he is still looking for a job as a dancer, but hasn't had much success.

Aceianna-
race: Elven Vampire
Bio: Aceianna is also known as Ace. her sire has disappeared years ago and sho has been on her own ever since. After Lucian's escape he ran into Ace and Ace took care of him for awhile until he got used to being a vampire. Ace has a pet teenage dragon named Flamethrower who she rescued. Flamethrower has been following her ever since.

Enyoki Human and fallen angel form

Enyoki dragon form-
race: dragon/fallen angel
Bio: Enyoki never really knew her parents so she doesn't know much about her race. She does know she is part dragon and so searches for more of her kind to learn about her culture. She hangs around ace alot because she secretly has a crush on Flamethrower. She also hangs out at Luna mansion with Julian and around Lucian in the woods alot.

LucianLuna

LucianLuna

Adding a new character

Damian Scott-
orientation:gay
Sex:male
short Bio: Damian's parents were killed in a care crash when he was 12 and he has been living on the streets ever since. he sleeps in abandoned buildings and steals food to survive. Him and his friends have formed a tight knit group, protecting each other from the gangs that roam the streets at night looking for victims.

LucianLuna

Got an idea for an SL, but don't know how to exactly play it out yet. It's an end of the world apocalypse type of thing where all the girls were killed and only men are left on earth.