An Encounter in the City

Started by Keiro, July 26, 2007, 06:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keiro

I've been thinking about it for a while now.

Well...here goes noffin.

A warrior and a girl lives in the city. They do not know each other. But circumstances brings them together one day. The girl is escaping the City Police(Or its equivalent) due to the fact that the girl is supposed to return to her father's home and be married off.

Instead, she runs into the warrior who hides her, and provides for her his protection and safety.

The catch?

She is made into his slave girl. She is going to be his alone, perhaps even shown publicly, therefore earning the wrath of the father who seeks to bring her back to his home, even if she has lost her virginity.

The only way for the father to know that her virginity is in fact, intact, would have to take her to a clinic of some sort.

That is...if he manages to bring the girl back.

There may be some twists and turns in the maze of this story.

(I just hope I have it in the right section. >.>...<.<...)
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Keiro

Airindel has joined in on this story.

Thanks, Airindel!

I hope we both enjoy this story as we write 'em out! ^_^
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3