News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

wedding theme for halloween

Started by wingedwolfy120, February 09, 2017, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingedwolfy120

okay so i am currently planning my wedding to my real life fiance and soul mate. i honestly am having a hard time choosing the overall theme or how to make it look and whatnot. so if you all don't mind, could you please vote and/or comment/PM me your thoughts? much love, thank you!!!
Princess bunny wolf!!!

Oniya

The nice thing about the masquerade option is that it allows you and your 'to-be' to pick anything you two like for your own finery - including any of the other four options.  Things I would consider:

How likely are your guests to participate in any particular option?
If anyone doesn't participate (for example, shows up in 'normal' wedding-attendee attire), is it going to bother you?

When my husband and I got married, it was a very 'different' ceremony, combining aspects of theater and ritual with a couple of traditional nods.  The majority of the people we invited were our gaming friends and a few ultra-cool co-workers (who participated fully), some slightly more distant friends (who were less clued in, but went along with it) and our families (who were pretty much out of the loop and confused.)  None of this bothered us, and we had a blast.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

wingedwolfy120

Princess bunny wolf!!!

Ko

I like the masquerade option too.

It feels like it'll both make it easier for people while also having a strong and distinctive theme. The photographs will be excellent and it'll be those you look back on for years to come.
✓ Is there synergy? My ONs & OFFs
✓ I'd like to hear your sexy RP idea.  Or you could check out one of mine.

wingedwolfy120

Yeah, we love Halloween and the movies that we watch during that time.
Princess bunny wolf!!!

mackehnry44

I also love Hallowen. Thank you so much for sharing!

wingedwolfy120

thanks. we've been thinking of doing a vampire masquerade theme.
Princess bunny wolf!!!