The after-school girl's club (Not accepting new players, sorry).

Started by Chrystal, January 19, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Quote from: Chrystal on January 24, 2013, 05:54:25 PM
Nice, star.

I like the slight changes from Angel's history.

I'm posting approved characters to the OOC thread. Do you think Angel would mind if I copied her character and changed the history to match yours, or should I wait until she comes back on?

I am not going to mind at all... Go ahead and make the changes in Jenny's history to match Jessy's, hon! *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Chrystal

Quote from: Geeklet on January 24, 2013, 08:20:14 PM
I can always move over from sub to switch if need be.
Quote from: stargirl on January 24, 2013, 08:26:56 PM
That is a real switch. :p
Quote from: Branwen on January 24, 2013, 08:28:20 PM
I am so spanking you IC for that pun.  :)

Good job this isn't a light RP then. Or it would be a light switch....

Quote from: stargirl on January 24, 2013, 06:56:17 PM
I think her story already matches mine. I just changed characters.
Quote from: Angel Fire on January 25, 2013, 12:02:21 AM
I am not going to mind at all... Go ahead and make the changes in Jenny's history to match Jessy's, hon! *Smiles*

Not sure. I'll have a look at both. But I think Angel missed out the bit about looking forward to spending time with mom?

We'll see...

Sanai and Branwen, I'm thinking, (and please feel free to disregard this), it might be interesting if Monica's daughter were already in the club, and possibly quite the little dominant bitch, especially if you go for the punk look?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on January 25, 2013, 01:57:31 PM
Sanai and Branwen, I'm thinking, (and please feel free to disregard this), it might be interesting if Monica's daughter were already in the club, and possibly quite the little dominant bitch, especially if you go for the punk look?

I think it's an easy way to bring established club members together and have no objections.  However, I'm going to defer to Sanai's opinion since it involves 2 decisions for that character.

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on January 25, 2013, 04:09:29 PM
I think it's an easy way to bring established club members together and have no objections.  However, I'm going to defer to Sanai's opinion since it involves 2 decisions for that character.

I agree, Sanai needs to have the final say.

Sanai, if you isn't comfortable playing a dominant female then it's okay, we'll work something out.

@Geeklet, if you want to be a bit more butch, I have no objections.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Geeklet

Oh, I never said anything about being more butch. Just about being a bit more dominant should you need it. I'd rather stay as a sub most, if not all of the time, but I am capable of bringing a bit of Domme out on occasion.

Chrystal

Well, let's see what the last couple of players come up with... ?

Angel Fire

Quote from: Chrystal on January 25, 2013, 01:57:31 PM
Not sure. I'll have a look at both. But I think Angel missed out the bit about looking forward to spending time with mom?

I did miss that part at the end.  Hopefully that is all fixed now.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Branwen

Quote from: Sanai on January 25, 2013, 07:31:55 PM
Ill go for punk looking girl and be dominant :)

Like Mother, Like Daughter.  Except for the piercings.

Sanai

Player: Sanai
Player hard limits: Scat, Watersports.
Player Squick-points: Scat

Name: Cassandra Hemmill
Hair Colour: If unclear from the picture
Eye Colour: If unclear from the picture
Height: 5'4'' and 162.54 cms
Weight: 116 pounds- 52.7 kgs

Orientation: Bi
Role: Switch

Like: Colour, Music, Cats, Poetry, Concerts and Mum's Snickerdoodles
Dislikes: Jocks, Boy Bands, Excessive Rules and Restrictions
Relationships: Mother (Monica Hemmill)

Personality: Cassandra is a vibrant, spunky and somewhat unpredictable girl. She sometimes drives her mother to distraction with her wild antics, but at other times demonstrates that she really is a caring, thoughtful girl. She is very creative and adores music and art. She loves listening to loud music and often has to be reminded to clean her room. She generally avoids cliques, preferring to hang around with one or two close friends.

History: (Pending Mums History? Unsure at this point.)

Note on pictures:
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Branwen

Would you like to work here Sanai, or to PM me to work it out?  I'm fine either way.  Thank you for wanting to do this with me!

microskirtgirl

I'm just looking for a suitable picture (I always struggle with this).  Hope to put up my character over the w/e
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

microskirtgirl

Player: Microskirtgirl
Player hard limits: scat, needles, animals
Player Squick-points: pretty much the above
Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Parker
Hair Colour: Strawberry blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel
Height: 5 foot 7 and 170cm (Multiply inches by 2.54)
Weight: 98lbs and 44 kg (Divide Lbs by 2.2)

Orientation: Virgin but with emerging lesbian urges
Role: Submissive

Like: Dogs, kittens, chocolate cake, swimming and athletics, reading and poetry
Dislikes: Rude people, very crowded places

Relationships: Niece to Paulette Neumann (her mother Katherine Parker is Paulette's sister), and cousin to Jessica and Jennifer

Personality: Ellie is normally a quiet and studious girl, quite reserved.  Until recently she had excellent grades at school and was captain of the swimming team.  Over the last year, her school work has fallen behind and she has been getting into trouble (see below).

History: Ellie has travelled the world for much of her life as her fathers service as a diplomat has taken the family to Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.  Over this time Ellie has attended prestigious private girls schools for expatriots.  However, a recent scandal involving her father (of which Ellie does not know the details) has caused the family to return home under a cloud of shame.  Her parents, now on the verge of separating have made family life intolerable, and Ellie's mother has shipped her off to stay with her sister while things are sorted out.  Elllie has only had very limited contact with her aunt and cousins until recently as they have been abroad for much of the time.
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Chrystal

Two excellent characters, both approved, pending Bran and San sorting out a history that works for both of them.

In case anyone is wondering, MSG has a pic but it wouldn't hot-link, so I have uploaded it to the Wiki for her.

Chrystal