Lost at Sea - A family Incest Story Still looking for youngest child!

Started by Blinkin, April 18, 2015, 08:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

It had been a brutal year for the Stevens family and after 25 years of marriage, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens decided that it was time to take advantage of the last real chance for a family vacation. Splurging on the bonuses from their jobs, the family leased a boat with all of the bells and whistles for a two week cruise in the Caribbean. Fun, sun and all of the exotic locations that they could squeeze in without letting things get too stressed.

The first week was exciting and had the makings of a vacation of a lifetime… then a sudden, unseasonable storm swept through the area and the not too tiny craft was tossed! If not for the courage of… oops, wrong programming, no SS Minnow here. ;) But, you get the idea. The family wakes the next morning to discover that the boat is grounded, badly hulled and the communications system ruined. On the bright side, the island seems to have everything that they would need until rescue arrives and the island is actually quite lovely, as deserted islands go and exploration promises to provide hours, if not days of enjoyment.

Admittedly, some of the fruit seems a little odd, but it’s recognizable as non-toxic and there’s enough wild game for protein… but the sweet fruit has an unanticipated side-effect. It goes unnoticed for a few days, but the more that they consume, the more the sexes notice each other and the more difficult it gets to ignore nature’s urges. How long will it be before the first line is crossed when there’s no-one around but the parents and siblings?

the nitty gritty

1.   This is an incest game. That means that siblings and parents will be having sex. If this doesn’t interest you, please move on.
2.   As E allows characters as young as 16, I’ll allow characters as young as 16. Again, if this doesn’t interest you…
3.   The sex of the player and the character that they play are open to whatever the player wants. If this doesn’t interest you, see above.
4.   Unlike every other incest game that I’ve seen, there will not be a set of twins. I find that usually, twins just focus on each other and I like to see more than that.
5.   The intention is to have a mother, a father and up to 4 children ranging between the ages of 16 to 23 in roughly equal numbers. This means that if there are 2 males, there will be no more than 3 females. If we get 3 males, no more than 4 females. The ideal is 2 sons and 2 daughters but it’s not a hard rule.
6.   I’m looking for reliable, dedicated people who can post at least twice a week. You can post more, but if you can’t post twice a week, please move on. If you can’t devote time to the story long term, please move on to another group.

Roles:

Father: Richard Stevens (46)(Uebelator)
Mother: Wendy Stevens (42) (Blinkin)
Oldest Child; Daughter: Rachel Stevens (22) (Doomsday)
2nd Child; Son: Tyler Stevens (21) (Thais)
3rd child; Daughter: Sophie (18) (SlipperySue)
Youngest Child; Daughter: Amanda (16) (Etherealgirl)

At this time, there is space for a 5th child, although I would prefer a son if a 5th was accepted, to balance things out. Said child could be any of the following ages: 17, 19, 20.
Character Sheet

[i]The Vitals[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] (Include any nick or pet names used)
[b]Played By:[/b]
[b]Family Position:[/b] (Father, oldest son, etc)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[i]The Physical[/i]

[b]Physical Description:[/b] (A photo is nice, but a detailed description is required.)
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] (Tattoo’s, piercings, birthmarks, etc)
[b]Attributes:[/b] (Penis Size, measurements, etc)

[i]The Mental[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] (Describe the characters outlook, quirks, attitudes, etc)
[b]Likes:[/b] (List 5 non-sexual things that the character enjoys)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (List 5 non-sexual things that the character dislikes)

[i]The Story[/i]

[b]Background:[/b] (Tell us about the character’s backstory)
[b]Sexual Experience:[/b] (Is the character a virgin, minimally experienced, moderately, etc)
[b]Kinks/Fetishes:[/b] (Anything that the character particularly enjoys sexually?)
[b]Off’s![/b] Anything that the character will NOT do or want)
[b]Player’s On’s and Off’s link:[/b] (A link to YOUR on’s and Off’s please)

[b]Misc.:[/b] (Anything that you think will add to the character’s information?)

Wendy Stevens, Mother

The Vitals

Name: Wendy Diane Stevens
Played By: Blinkin
Family Position: Mother
Sex: Female

The Physical

Physical Description: Wendy is a healthy and well aged woman standing 5’8 in her bare feet. Shoulder length brown hair with reddish highlights frames an heart shaped face with large hazel eyes, pert nose and full lips in a lightly tanned complexion. Fighting every year with every ounce of her being, she has managed to keep herself in good shape and she can still draw the eye of a young man when she puts even a little effort into it. At 127 pounds, she has soft, womanly curves that flow from a slender neck intogenerous C-cups that are capped with large, dusky nipples before narrowing into a trim wast that flares out into well rounded hips and well toned legs.
Distinguishing Marks: A small birthmark on her right hip.
Attributes: 34C-25-35

The Mental

Personality:Wendy is, at her heart, a determined and stubborn woman with a soft spot for her family and a still heated love affair with her husband. Although she tries to be careful around her kids, she tends to tease and flirt with him at the drop of a hat. Although she can be firm in life, she has a decided and well known weakness when it comes to her children… and chocolate…that has, on occasion, gotten her into a little bit of trouble, she continues the love-hate affair with her decidedly tough exercise routine. (Describe the characters outlook, quirks, attitudes, etc)
Likes: Romantic comedies, good books, the great outdoors, inquiring her oldest children when they’re going to settle down and give her grandchildren and chocolate.
Dislikes: Bad manners, aggressive drivers, discipling her kids, the scale and snakes.

The Story

Background: Wendy was born Wendy Diana Harris, the middle child of Dr. Alison Harris and Mark Harris esq., one of the top attornies in the greater Charleston, SC area. With her two brothers, Mark Jr. and William, she was naturally drawn into the attitude of a tom-boy and loved any activity that took place outside.

She had a fairly normal and predictable childhood for most of her pre-teen years, only realizing that she was really a girl when she hit puberty and began to notice boys are different creatures than girls and very interesting creatures at that. With that, she left most of her tom-boyish tendencies behind and began to actually dress and look like a young woman. She still participated in sports and outdoor activities, but no longer had the rough and tumble lifestyle of her childhood. A natural at softball and soccer, she worked equally as hard academically and at the age of 17, was accepted on a scholarship to university; where she was destined to meet the man who would become her husband.

Wendy didn’t go to the love of her life a virgin; she had lost that at 16 to the quarterback after she had lost a bet on the championship… she always paid her debts and while she wasn’t happy about “doing it” on the 50 yard line, she also got a rush from being so exposed.

During her college years, Wendy set her sights on a degree in environmental sciences; her goal to become an attorney in the field. So, it was quite the surprise to everyone, particularly her parents, when she married at 19; only a couple of months from finishing her second year of study. It was just as much of a surprise when the condom failed in the first month of her marriage and she was having her first child at 20.

Wendy continued her studies, but focused on being a mother and seemed to have little trouble getting pregnant 3 more times in fairly rapid session. While her marriage remained strong, she decided to become a housewife and full time mother; invading every part of her children’s lives as good parents are known to do. Finally, after nearly 25 years of marriage, they are taking what will likely be the last family vacation and they wanted to do it big…

Sexual Experience: Very experienced and adventurous.etc)
Kinks/Fetishes: Doggie style, giving and receiving oral, mild bondage, risk of getting caught (by anyone but her kids) and outdoor sex.
Off’s! See my Off’s in my on’s and off’s.
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136163.0
Misc.: Wendy is prone to giving in on some things regarding her kids and will do just about anything to keep them safe. She’s a hugger and a bit of a closet exhibitionist. Face for the character is Rachel Wiezt.

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

SlipperySue

Interested in being daughter aged 18.

Uebelator

I'd be interested in playing either the dad or one of the brothers.

Thais

I would like to take on the oldest son of the family. I am open for him to be younger than the oldest sister

I have ideas if how he will react to "what will happen" and have him pretty much sketched out (What he wants, how to react in pleasure or being threatened, goals, moods, urges and such)

I agree to post at least twice a week, multiple paragraphs

I have this photo in mind for the son, does he look 21-ish? I find him being able to be a brother to the sister (according to the proposed pic of her)

What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077

Blinkin

Thank all of you for your interest. I would ask that you consider this one request of mine; as well as anyone else who shows interest in this idea.

What is the common physical element that all of them will share? What I mean is hair color, eye color, body type, etc. They should all have a common trait as they all come from the same genetic stock.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Thais

Quote from: Blinkin on April 19, 2015, 12:00:34 PM
They should all have a common trait as they all come from the same genetic stock.

Does it have to be physical? They could all be sporty and fit, sharing values about exercise?
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you

Blinkin

Those are learned traits. I'm talking about something physical. It doesn't have to be a big thing, the shape of the eyes, a similar nose or jawline. I know many families who's children don't have very similar appearances; my uncle's 3 sons all have different hair colors and frames, but they all have the family eyes. Both in color and shape. I'm not looking for anything significant, just something that they "got" from their parents.

I'm not asking for all of them to be brunettes with blue eyes andstong chin, just something that says, "I can see (Incert name) in him/her. I'm asking this now so that everyone can think about it.

If this gets off of the ground, the mother is going to be based off of Rachel Wiezt, so everyone may have some ideas.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Edited.

Thais

I Imagine all the children have "their fathers ears" the same small abnormality. Are we then bound to find characterimages showing precisely that abnormality or are we just to say "they do have their fathers ears" and that will count? I say we find something that are not easily seen on the pics.

Blinkin

I think that the similarity thing is being over-thought. No, it doesn't have to appear on an image; I couldn't see them anyway. I'm going to have an area in the character bio (which I haven't created yet) that will ask for a text description just so the topic starter will have it to refer to. I really don't care what it is, just something that connects the character to the family in some way.

As an example, if both parents are Caucasion, having an hispanic child might be a big stretch. If a child has  "His mother's Eyes" that would be enough. If another child has her father's height, that would be enough. If a third child wants to have the father's ears, that's ok to.... although I don't know what is being implied by unusual ears.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

OK, I can go for Caucasian, brown hair and eyes and not have one being significantly different than the rest

SlipperySue

My character will have certain similarities to one or both of her parents.  When both are ready, I will check for similarity and if needed change my character image/profile.

Thais

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 20, 2015, 06:29:23 AM
My character will have certain similarities to one or both of her parents.  When both are ready, I will check for similarity and if needed change my character image/profile.

Makes sense. I will do the same.

Blinkin

As things stand at the moment...

Father:
Uebelator
Mother: (Wendy Stevens (Blinkin
Oldest Child:
2nd Oldest Child:
Thais (Son)
2nd Youngest Child:SlipperySue (Girl 18)
Youngest Child:TerminallyCapricious (Son)

TerminalCapricious, a 16 year old oriental child standing 5'2? Seems a bit on the short side, but aside from the racial question, if it's what you want to play.

We need one more daughter, somewhere over 19 but under 22 or so.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

i'm willing to adjust my character as much as you all need me to. :) I can make him taller if you want and stuff.

Top Cat

I might be willing to take on the role of Oldest Child (son/brother) as an energetic, go-getter sort of young man. Not the best at anything (no football star, he), but he was often the one who got the team motivated and energized. Played in baseball and football in high school, got decent-but-not-remarkable grades, and after some suggestions from his college counselor, went on toward a marketing degree in college.

Don't reserve this for me just yet. I need to think on it for a bit (a few hours or so) before I commit. If someone else wants the role(s) that are left, go ahead and give it to them.

Edit, an hour later: I'll pass on this one. If someone likes the idea for the character I outlined above, feel free to take it and make it your own. Nothing wrong with the GM or other players, just can't quite get my mood square for the setting/theme. Maybe next time.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Doomsday

Stating my interest in the role of a daughter. That would round us out to two female children (myself and SlipperySue), two male children (Thais and TerminallyCapricious), and the parents (Blinkin and Uebelator), correct?

Thais

I am glad to see that the roles are being taken.

I figure that the oldest son is 21. If a Sister is to be the firstborn, she has to be 22-23. Otherwise I can adjust the son to be 20. Or simple say that he is the firstborn at 22-23 and the Sister could fill the space between 18-22. I know this is all about numbers, but they have to add up.

Personally I would find it interesting to have my character to interact with an older Sister,  but if it can't be so, then that is that.

Doomsday

If I'm filling the last sister slot, I'm comfortable being whatever age, so 23 is fine for me. So the theme we're going for is brown eyes and hair, caucasian? I'll have to find a model to base my likeness off of, will likely do that tomorrow. I'll try to be descriptive for Blinkin's sake.

Blinkin

I think that fills all of the roles, yes. I'm not opposed to a 3rd son, but it makes things awkard when it comes down to who's jumping who, but could add in a threesome. I'll let those already holding slots decide how they feel about that.

I'm fine with only having one of the traits, and there is the father to consider and his genetic traits. If he has red hair and blue eyes, that opens things up alot.

What I'm hoping to see in game is a relatively slow degrading of inhabitions as the unusual toxins in the fruit builds up in their systems and the urges become too much to handle. I really don't want to see pairings appear (as twins seems to always do), but a mix of who's with who tonight. The parents will have things the easiest at first because they can sneak off and hump like bunnies... perhaps they don't realize for a couple of days that their children are sneaking off while the 'rent's backs are turned.

I'll come up with a character bio later today and post it in the first post in the thread. Once we have some ideas on characters, I'll create an OOC and IC thread.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

I would rather enjoy two sons and three daughters.

Looking forward to the bio :)

Doomsday

Hmm, I may wait for the parents bio's before I construct the eldest daughter, see what sort of genetic options I have. A redhead is always more fun than a brunette ;)

Thais

I am thinking that the oldest son is called Tyler and I am building him on the basis of type 8 according to the enneagram-system.

FluidOne

Quote from: Doomsday on April 21, 2015, 10:00:43 AM
Hmm, I may wait for the parents bio's before I construct the eldest daughter, see what sort of genetic options I have. A redhead is always more fun than a brunette ;)
Red heads are usually screamers. ;)

Blinkin

The character sheet is up in the original post. I'll be submitting Wendy later today. If there are any questions, please ask.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Doomsday

Introducing Rachel, the eldest child. Hope you all like her!

The Vitals

Name: Rachel Jade Stevens
Played By: Doomsday
Family Position: Eldest daughter

The Physical

Physical Description: Rachel has a similar build to her mother, though where Wendy is slim and fit, Rachel is a bit softer and curvier. Her long, dark brown hair ends in gentle curls, not unlike mom's; If not for the barely visible freckles across her nose and rosy cheeks, and her brown eyes, it would be easy to mistake Rachel for a younger Wendy. They share the same facial structure, a heart-shaped face highlighted by full lips. She also stands at 5'8", weighs 140 lbs., sporting an hourglass figure and 32C breasts.
Distinguishing Marks: Faint freckles across her cheeks and shoulders, pierced ears, a tattoo of a band logo on her outer left ankle (a roaring tiger)
Attributes: 35-25-36

The Mental

Personality: Rachel, a girl, the eldest of four children, grew up helping her mother take care of her brothers and sister, and has a nurturing, caring, shy attitude. She hates to be the center of attention, preferring to help others over herself, preferring to listen than to speak. Though she may seem servile and eager to please, Rachel knows the difference between her selflessness and the selfishness of others, and at a point, she knows how to stand up for herself and be heard.

When she left home for college, she had a bit of an identity crisis, as she wasn't surrounded by her needy siblings anymore. Rachel experimented, and found herself just as attracted to women as she was to men. She became a bit more outgoing and bubbly, and has always been just a bit goofy and nerdy beneath her demure nature.

Likes: Children, romantic books and movies, punk rock, comic books, camping
Dislikes: Bad manners, messiness, sexism, arrogance, flying in airplanes

The Story

Background: Rachel is the oldest Stevens child, though not by much. Her brothers and sister soon followed, and her mother, Wendy, quickly depended upon Rachel to help with the house and the babies. Rachel rose to the challenge as a child, and as she grew older, she fantasized about getting married and having a lot of children of her own. But she was a sensitive girl growing up, and rather than meeting a high school sweet heart as she had hoped, Rachel became introverted and shy, preferring to be with her family and close friends than with a party of people she barely knew or care to know.

She graduated with excellent grades and went into college, waffling between Nursing, something more scientific and something more social; eventually she fell into Nursing. Torn out of her comfort zone (i.e. her family home) Rachel was forced to adapt, and she made dozens more friends in college than she ever did in high school. She lost her virginity to a guy, and even came to appreciate the physical company of some of her girlfriends, especially one roommate who she still had fond feelings for, even after the two of them graduated and drifted away from each other.

Already older than her mother when she had given birth to Rachel, the Stevens girl was thinking ahead to her future. She had the knowledge and the paperwork to support it to get a great job somewhere, and was already fantasizing about meeting a great guy... Or perhaps even a girl, and settling down. To Rachel, this boat trip with her family felt like a sort of send off; One last hurrah, as 'Rachy' was poised to move on from her family and become a woman, a real adult.
Sexual Experience: Moderate. Rachel enjoys sex, but she didn't lose her virginity until she was nearly 20 years old. She's still experimenting and learning what she enjoys.
Kinks/Fetishes: Submissive, occasional switch. Soft and sensitive, she loves passionate, caring sex, though will soon realize a love for being dominated and manhandled. Breastplay, giving oral, cock worship are all kinks she developed in college. And though she would always act alarmed, Rachel has always been secretly thrilled by risk of impregnation.
Off’s! Not much to list here. Rachel is always a people pleaser first and foremost, and would try anything once.
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3457

Blinkin

Well, can't talk for anyone else, but I like Rachel. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

Uebelator

The Vitals

Name: Richard Stevens
Played By: Uebelator
Family Position: Father
Sex: male

The Physical

Physical Description: Richard is a tall attractive man in his best years. He´s 6'3 and has an athletic swimmers build, making it obvious, that he likes to keep himself fit. he jhas dark brown eyes, very dark brown hair, that has become a little grey at his temples and that he likes to wear a little ruffled. He likes a little stubble, so he doesnt really shave every day.
Distinguishing Marks: He has the birthdates of his children tattoed on his right lower arm.
Attributes: His cock is about 8 inches long and almost 2 inches thick.

The Mental

Personality: Richard has become a bit of a workaholic over the past years and he hasnt seen both his wife and his children as much as he would have liked to. But paying for their house, their cars and putting something on the side for their education is a pretty costly affair and money doesnt earn itself. So he does, what he thinks is necessary, to take care of his family. He still loves his wife and the way they still flirt with each other. That teasing, seductive way of his wife makes him crazy and he has had a hard time holding himself back from just ripping of her clothes right there more than once. Yes, they have a good love-life, but their kids dont need to know that. Or... any details at least.
Richard knows that he is very lucky to have a sexy, attractive, charming, amazing wife like Wendy and seeing how beautiful she is, makes him want to keep in shape for her too, even though he´d love to crash on the couch instead of going running most of the time.
He is caring and nice and maybe a little over-protective about his family.
Likes: Wine, Action-movies, Audiobooks, Metallica, his quiet 30-minutes early on sunday morning, when everyone is asleep and he can just sit in the kitchen, enjoying his coffee.
Dislikes: Respectlessness, Sushi, Rush hour, Flying, wearing suits (even though he has to do that every day)

The Story

Background: Richard Stevens is the oldest son of Lawrence and Hannah Stevens. His dad was a successful surgeon and the Stevens-family didnt have to worry about anything financially. Richards brother Andrew is 2 years younger than him and the two of them were inseperable during their youth.

When they started to realize, that girls were actually more interesting than they had thought, they often went out to parties together, being each other wingman and getting their fair share of dates.

Richard lost his virginity in the age of 16 in the bedroom of Tricia Jones, one of the schools cheerleaders and trophy girlfriends. Like many first times, his was pretty unspectacular. He dated Tricia for a few weeks more and then they moved on to someone else. Being on the football team, he had been pretty popular in school and so there were many girls who liked to hook up with him.

After school, Richard went to college, to study law and to become an attorney. Here he met Wendy, fell in love with her and unlike with every other girl he had met so far, he just knew, that she was the one. Tricia and his former girlfriends were nice and fun and all, but Wendy just felt right. She wasnt only pretty, but she also got him in a way that only his brother ever understood him and so he proposed to her when he was 23 and she was only 19. And much to his own surprise, she said yes.

The surprise was even bigger, when she got pregnant when they were just married. This wasnt exactly, how they had planned it, but it was okay and they were looking forward to becoming parents.
Richard finished his studies and became a lawyer and Wendy stayed at home, taking care of their children. Feeling obliged to take care of his family, Richard worked quiet a lot and so he´s really, really looking forward to the much overdue family-vacation. Its gonna be so great!

Sexual Experience: Very experienced and open minded.
Kinks/Fetishes: Slight bondage, receiving oral, slight dominance, public places, risk of getting caught, outdoor, being seduced, trying new things - pretty much anything thats not on the offs list.
Off’s! Scat, Blood, anything overly gross, violence
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220857.0

Misc.: Richard will be a little hard to crack until he gives in to anything regarding his children, but when the moment is right and he´s having a weak moment, a little seduction can work wonders.

FluidOne

Do you need me to do a character sheet like you guys are doing?

Blinkin

Yes, please. And if you could go with a west European name, it would be great.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Not a problem! I should be done in just a few minutes! :D

Uebelator

To be honest, I'm not really into that cross dressing girl-boy switchup-thing myself. Maybe Richard doesn't really know how to deal with that either and might see your character as kind of the families black sheep?
And could you try to find a real photograph?

FluidOne

I can sure look for something, but if i can't find something will what I have work?

Uebelator

I can only speak for myself and I don't like those anime pics too much, but if your written description is good, I don't need to look at the pic, right? ;)

Blinkin

I'm not requiring a picture, just a good description.

Having said that, I'm not big on anime (or other forms of the genre) pics myself. Even when I could see, they never seemed particularly realistic to me. I would rther that you go without a pic if you can't find something from the real world.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Withdrawn

Blinkin

To be totally honest TC, I'm not sure that Jamie is going to be viable in the story. While I don't have a problem with cross-dressing, feminization or gender identy conflicts, the story is about a fairly small family stuck in a situation where incest is a factor. I'm concerned that Jamie may end up being a very lonely boy and isolated in the game.

It seems fairly clear that Jamie's father would have issues with him, and Wendy, while generous in her love for her children probably would of stepped on this fairly quickly as well. I'm also wondering how you'll justify being such a small boy when both parents are above the average in height and body type. I'm sure that there are many reasonable explanations, but overall, I don't see him thriving in the setting.

I'll open this up to the other players and see if they think that Jamie will be viable or not and we'll go from there. I'm not trying to shoot down your creativity; I just want to make sure that everyone has fun with the game and stays active.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Nope, it's all good, i'll withdraw. :) Nice to chat anyway. -pats you all on the head and takes my leave.

Blinkin

I'm sorry to see you go. We now have an opening for youngest child. Any takers? Anyone know anyone who might be interested in the slot?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SlipperySue

The Vitals

Name: Sophie Dawn Stevens
Played By: SlipperySue
Family Position: 3rd child/2nd daughter
Sex: Female (silly I just said I was the daughter, giggles)

The Physical

Physical Description:
Sophie is a little short than her Mom and Sister, but only by an inch, she stands a slim, fit and toned 5 feet 7 inches.  She would have the same brunette hair, if it wasn't for the wonders of being a bottle blonde.  Her figure is also a little smaller than the older Stevens women, being a tight 32B 23 33 and weighing around 118lbs.  Her hair is thick and long, which means she ALWAYS takes time to get ready.
Distinguishing Marks: Only her ears, two rings in her right ear and one in the left. 
Attributes: 32B 23 33

The Mental

Personality: Sophie is a happy go lucky girl, with a very active social life.  She is keen member of the Gym Club and a Cheerleader, but hates being thought of a some dumb 'blonde'.  She has definitely inherited her parents intelligence, although she does sometimes like to act a little ditzy.  She enjoys annoying her elder siblings but there is nothing she would not do for them, and she gets upset if they get genuinely angry with her.  She dotes totally on her younger sibling, as their arrival meant she was no longer the baby of the family.
Likes: Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Disney Cartoons (especially the princesses but she would deny it), Sloppy Joes and Rocky Road Ice Cream (although not at the same time, yuck), Taylor Swift
Dislikes: Rude people, snakes, spiders, birds that like fly at you for like no reason, anyone dating Taylor Swift, people that are cruel to animals except snakes, spiders and birds that like fly at you for like no reason

The Story

Background: Sophie is the third child and second daughter of Richard and Wendy Stevens, she was a happy child as her Mom and big sister seemed to fall over themselves to make her happy.  She also enjoyed visits to her grandparents, hearing about their stories from the old'n times, and this was the start of her interest in history.  It was only when she got a little older that she realised that her grandparents hadn't been around when the first settlers arrived or even during the Civil War, which was made sort of clear to her when she asked Nana Stevens what it was like during the Civil War.

She enjoyed the academic side of school, but then she also enjoyed the physical side and the social side to.  Her favourite subjects were history and phys ed, her least favourite was Math.

This holiday is her break before she goes off to college, something she has mixed feelings about, she likes the idea of the adventure and academic challenge, but she would miss her family so much, as she had never been away from them for more than a couple of days.

Sexual Experience: Still a virgin, played around some with a couple of guys and there was that one time with her best friend, but hey like that so doesn't count as they were practicing kissing and things for boys.
Kinks/Fetishes: Like what is all that nonsense, never even had anything vanilla, so no kinks yet.
Off’s! Anything gross like poo, pee, vomit or anything else messy, yuck
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227425.0

Blinkin

Nice SS, I think she'll be a fine younger daughter. I'm hoping to find someone to play a son or daughter in the last slot. That could be an older sibling in the 19-20 range as well.

But, if we don't get anyone else, we could probably work with what we have. 2 males and 3females.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Etherealgirl

SlipperySue

Quote from: Blinkin on April 23, 2015, 08:09:18 AM
Nice SS, I think she'll be a fine younger daughter. I'm hoping to find someone to play a son or daughter in the last slot. That could be an older sibling in the 19-20 range as well.

But, if we don't get anyone else, we could probably work with what we have. 2 males and 3females.

It would be good if there was another female writer, but not a deal breaker.

Thais

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 23, 2015, 09:10:45 AM
It would be good if there was another female writer, but not a deal breaker.

I concur. I find it to balance male and female approach in our shared story

If you proceed with a female character that would be interesting in my characters perspective and another male would make the horizon broader. Two males get busy with four females around. Can we attract another malecharacter, that I would find satisfying

Blinkin

Quote from: Etherealgirl on April 23, 2015, 09:00:40 AM
I could play the youngest. Perhaps a daughter, age 16?

I apologize for missing your post.

Another daughter would give a 2:1 rratio and I was hoping to attract another male character, but please feel free to submit a character. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Etherealgirl

The Vitals

Name: Amanda Sarah Stevens - goes by 'Manda'.
Played By: Etherealgirl
Family Position: Youngest Child

The Physical

Physical Description: Amanda is 5'5, making her shorter than most of her family, and has dark auburn hair, which she inherited from her father. her ears are her mothers, as well as her nose. Her eyes are dark like her father's and her body type is more slender and small, like her father's grandmother. Small breasts, with small, peach colored areola and nipples.
Distinguishing Marks: Pierced right eye brow. Multiple piercings in her ear. Pierced Navel. Birth mark on the back of her neck, which is mostly covered up by her hair. Paler skin.
Attributes: Height - 5'5, Weight - 109lbs. 32A-23-32

The Mental

Personality: Manda can be a bit immature, given her age. She energetic and out going. She is incredibly jealous of her sisters, as they are more 'filled' out and pretty. More tomboyish than girly-girl.
Likes: Photography, Music (metallica like her father, and other rock bands), Video Games, Fishing, and writing.
Dislikes: Math, Science, Preppy girls, Being regarded as a child, the Dark.

The Story

Background: What is it like to be a Stevens? Asking Manda this question, and you are bound to get a much different answer than others. Manda has always been a bit different, and had marched to the beat of her own drums. Even when she was five years old and prefferred to be the 'hero' and not the princess, Richard and Wendy knew Manda was special.

Her interested have always been more aligned to what her brother and father were doing, than her mother and two sisters. It wasn't that she didn't get along with them, it's just she had a hard time being 'girly'.

Middle school was difficult for Manda, as she was often teased from being dorky, or awkward. The fact that here parents had purchased braces for her and a bad case of acne didn't help. However by the end of the 8th grade she began to come out of her awkwardness and in ninth grade she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

Now that she is in highschool shes truly able to experiment and come up with her own identity. Even more so she found a group of friends who accept her as she is, and don't try telling her what to do, or how to do it. Shes involved in several after school programs. Her friends remain a big part of her life, and when she found out about this family trip, she was the first to object and do a bit of pouting.

Furthermore her romantic life had just started to take off, thanks to a special night at a friends birthday parting. A couple of drunken make out sessions later and a impromptu blow job with Jason Styles (Her possible boyfriend), made Manda feel empowered and confident.

Sexual Experience: Virgin, although has given head to a couple of boys, and has been fingered once before.
Kinks/Fetishes: Voyeurism.
Off’s! No SCAT, water sports.
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.msg10546118#msg10546118

Misc.: Nothing yet!

SlipperySue

Lovely to see I have a sister, and written by another woman, double yippee

Uebelator

Blinkin

All we're missing is a bio for Tyler. I would not reject a second son, even if that makes 5 children, it would balance things out a little better. The possible age ranges would be 17, 19, and 20 years old.

As soon as I see Tyler, I'll create the OCC group so that we can have a chatter place and work out final details.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Etherealgirl

Blinkin

I would rather keep it siblings. If required, I'll go the twins route but I really want to avoid characters coupling up too quickly and twins almost always couple up from before the outset.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

I am working on it. I am terrible in physical description, but will do my best

Etherealgirl

Blinkin

Patience, patience. It's been less than 24 hours since I asked for Tyler's bio. He's contacted me and I'll set up the OOC thread this weekend. I'm still not without hope that we might get one more son.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Etherealgirl

Blinkin

No worries. I don't want to lose anyone either. As I said, I'll open an OOC thread this weekend and once we have things sorted out, I'll go to the IC thread.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Thais

The Vitals

Name: Tyler "Ty" Chase Stevens
Played By: Thais
Family Position: 2nd child, oldest son
Sex: Male

The Physical

Physical Description:

Tyler is a strong young man in the start of the twenties. He's 6'4 and is athletic build, his muscular body is 6ft4in and 196 lbs. Tyler has inherited his fathers dark brown eyes and added a playful glow within. If eyes ever was to be the window to the soul, Tyler would be the perfect example. He keeps his dark brown hair in a short, shaggy style. He likes to have a little facial hair and shaves twice a week.

Distinguishing Marks: Tyler has a tribalstyle dragon tattooed on the inside of left ankle

Attributes: Penis Size:
Erect lengths  7.5 inches
Erect circumference  5.7 inches

The Mental

Personality: It is important to Tyler to protect himself (to be in control of his own life and destiny). He refuses to play by the rules and isn't scared to cross the line of conformity. Tyler enjoy taking on challenges as well as giving others opportunities that challenge him. He has enormous willpower and vitality, and he feel most alive when he is exercising these capacities in the world. He uses his abundant energy to effect changes in his environment—to “leave his mark" on it.

Tyler enjoys adventuresports/extremesport and wildlife, being able to conquer the nature.
When interacting with people in a joined project and they are on a roll.
Driving in his car.
To be there for family and closest friends
Having a beer in a relaxed moment.

Dislikes:
A sore loser, tend to road-rage, to0 much emotional stuff, people talking at the movies and yardwork

The Story

Background: Being the second child, Tyler sets pride in being the oldest son.  At the tender age of eight, a huge horse ran away with him. When an adult caught the horse, he resolutely dismounted without a tear. This incident taught Tyler that innerpower was what saved him and he has used this learned lesson ever since. At school he was bright, did well, but tended to give orders to others and to evaluate their work in a rather rude fashion. At a time he wanted to play basketball, had the dream of becoming the captain of the team, but lacked the athletics skills to master basketball and had to endure that another player became captain. Tyler was not fond of teamgames if he wasn't sure he was the best in playing. Finishing highschool with a fine academic result, Tyler went to college with the intention to learn how master his own firm. Oddly he met a girl there who studied computersciences and they hooked up. She stood for the programming and he was to create the firm. They later became a couple and Tyler would like to be engaged with her.

Sexual Experience: Tyler is straight,  have had girlfriends and are currently seeing a girl whom he intend to propose to.

Kinks/Fetishes: Being in charge

Off’s! He has not yet found limits, but has not sought them on purpose. Tyler has an idea that he knows what he likes and dislikes, without actually name it.

Player's On’s and Off’s link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102974.msg4469869#msg4469869

Misc.: Tyler hates when  people hugs him, if they are not close family or close friends

Subject to be edited

Doomsday

Sweet, Tyler looks great. Can't wait to get this thing started!

Thais

Quote from: Doomsday on April 26, 2015, 04:47:45 PM
Sweet, Tyler looks great. Can't wait to get this thing started!

Thank you for your kind words,  I really appreciate them   :-)

I can't wait either, parked in neutral, wanna get rolling

Blinkin

Good morning all.

I wish to apologize for not getting the OOC thread up yet. As so often happens, RL gets in the way and every time I sat down to do it, something happened to draw me away for a few hours. I will try to get it up in the next day or so.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SlipperySue

No problem Blinkin, real life has the habit of doing that, but there is nothing that can be done about it.  When it's up it's up!

Blinkin

The OOC is up. I apologize for the delays.

It is located at:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228375.0

I would like everyone to post their character bio's before general posting begins, so the first 5 post should be characters.

Thank you for your patience.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SlipperySue

Uebelator

SlipperySue

Thais

No one like to play the little brother?

SlipperySue

No we have a lovely little sister, when Daddy has his sheet up we should be ready to roll.

Uebelator

Okay, I posted my sheet sweethearts. :)

Oh... and could I ask for a favour? Could you leave the "Incest" word out of the IC-threadnames? I'm posting from work during weekdays and it's not exactly a safe for work word.

SlipperySue

Very good point, fully support that.  We all know what it is and where to find it.

Blinkin

The OOC thread is now open to general chatter, so lets move everything over there. We'll talk out how ya'll want to begin and get things moving.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.