A Princess and Her Guardian (F seeking M Character) - Intrigue, Sex, and Drama

Started by LtRipley, January 14, 2014, 10:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Please read my O/O's thread before PMing me :) Thank you.

So, this is actually a pretty classic tale in my mind, but sort of an 'oldie but goodie'. Really hoping I can find some one to play this with me.

It could be either an historical fiction or a fantasy setting, I think both would be a lot of fun. Open to the guardian and/or the husband not being human, could be some race like Elven, Orc, some sort of anthro or beast-type race, whatever).

I don't have a lot in mind for the Guardian, except that he should be a bit older than the Princess (obviously) and I was definitely thinking he should be a fairly intimidating looking guy, so big and probably a bit on the burly side. The husband would probably be 'prettier' (not a pretty boy per say but definitely a looker) and over all kind of the opposite of the Weapon. I don't have a lot of plots centered around him, we could definitely think some stuff up though. Same with the husband if we decide to have him as a major character.

This idea was inspired by a book series that I love (The Green Rider by Kristen Britain), in which the royal family have a sect of guardian knights called Weapons (because they're said to be living weapons), that shadow them at all times, protecting them. They exist to protect the royal family and would give their lives to do so. Basically, I want to do a story involving the relationship between the princess and one of her Weapons. We could start out with things have already developed between them, we could start before then and develop things ourselves, either would work. As you can imagine, it would very much be forbidden and very secretive, and difficult.

Just a couple ideas I had:

-Princess gets betrothed/promised/engaged and eventually married - We could do this whenever, don't have to do it immediately unless we want. But this would, obviously, throw a pretty big wrench into their relationship with her being married. I have no ideas about the husband, he could be a good man who treats her well (making her feel guilty about being unfaithful to him) or he could be a cruel man and eventually the Guardian gets sick of his shit and kills him. Dun dun dun.

-Princess is no longer a princess - I'm not entirely sure about this one, but traditionally when a princess gets married she's no longer a princess. In the book series, this would mean she was no longer allowed the protection of a Weapon/Guardian but we don't have to do this if we decide it'd be too much of a bother. It might be interesting though for them to have an even harder time getting to see one another.

-Princess leaves to be with husband - Could combine with the above idea if we want the Guardian to not be able to go with her

-Princess is kidnapped - Pretty self explanatory, she gets kidnapped, maybe before she gets married, maybe after. If before, it could be a bride ransom, where noble families would kidnap a promised bride of another family to either demand she marry one of their own family, or to scare off her betrothed, or to demand ransom in money or land or whatever (this was usually if the family had thought that they had had a chance in getting her married into their family and therefor get her dowry).

I feel like there are a ton of other ideas that could be done with this, so please, pm me