A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomanSoldier

Samantha looked at him.  Why does he want to know more about me?  She really didn't know what to tell him.  "Well I come from a land far, far away," she smiled at her own joke. "Basically I come from Artina, and my clan has lived there in relative peace my whole life.  We don't get many vampires out there. I am upset that I am here." She looked down, trying to control the rising anger. "It's not fair! They didn't even warn me or give me a chance to explain myself," she started, tears running down her face. "They just threw me in here like I was some sort of wild animal. 'Figure it out,' they said." She finished by mocking the Elders that had brought her to the school.

Shoshana

Nate put his arm around her shoulders. "Hey," he said, "Hey, don't worry!" He drew her to him as gently as he could--he knew better than to startle a wolf who was upset. "Look, I don't know what happened back in--in Artina, but it's going to be ok."

He paused, thinking through what she had said, and trying to figure out what she had left unsaid. "They couldn't have just thrown you here without thought. They had to know that you could do well here, that you could manage diplomatic relations with the vamps. They had to choose someone they knew could defend herself as a last resort."

He quieted down then, choosing his words with care. "Anyway, I'm--I'm glad you're here, however you got here."
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha was pulled over to him.  She was comfortable with him next to her.  She wiped the tears away from her eyes and gave a small smile. "I am glad you are here too." She wasn't lying. "But that's enough about me. Sorry for the outburst. It's just so hard to control right now," she paused. "So, tell me a little about you. And what you intend to do for me.  The Elders of clan didn't share with the lowers anything about the responsibilities of human companions." She really hope that it was something silly as she mostly wanted Nate as a friend.

Dreamers Sand

Cerise looked in both directions, seeing a few students pass her by. One turned and looked at her, for a split second. And it was as if time had frozen. Her icy silver gaze stuck to the other woman's, and she shuffled through the available thoughts and surface knowledge as if it were a deck of cards. The connection was broken when the woman looked away, and the only useful thing that Cerise gained from it was that the dorms were in the opposite direction of which she was standing...

She strolled on for what felt like forever, but was only about twenty minutes, finally reaching a point where she saw a lot of people lounging; a few people slipping inside the repetitive design of rooms. Hope hope hope this is the dorms.

Cerise turned her head, and a group of boys turned their head. She tilted her head up so that from beneath the fedora's brim she could look at them, making eye contact with one. Again, she shuffled through the useless surface thoughts, until she picked up a clarification that this was the dorms. She moved towards the rooms, pulling a form out of her pocket and reading off which one was hers, and soon coming upon it. The door waited for her, and she pushed it open, seeing an empty room.

"Homey..." The girl commented to herself, feeling more awkward than ever before. She'd been through a kidnapping, traveling to Vegas with a man almost ten years her elder, gambling through some of the toughest foreign travelers, and even done battle with a vampire. But this; this topped it. School, err, an Academy. Whatever, was there even a difference? The brunette shut the door behind her and settled on her bed, pulling her bag beside her. She unzipped the long bag and watched it part over the mass of her things; the duffel bag easily bigger than most, able to devour two or three normal duffel bags.

She tugged out one important thing, which was the picture of Aces and her, and sat it on her nightstand. Then she just sat the duffel bag on the foot of her bed, and decided she'd go wondering around. Well, how interesting it'd be, she thought. Why not?

Cerise stepped out of her dorm and took in a deep breath. This place smelled so odd; so unlike the big cities in which she had been born and bred into. Her eyes studied a few students, and she picked off a few things like what was for lunch, some hot werewolf, and how nice it was out. She scoffed quietly, and began to move through, wandering around the outskirts of the school, enjoying the weather. But also, favoring the lack of people nearer the wooded area and grassy courtyards.

"Werewolves and vampires. Great." She muttered, sucking in a cold breath and turning to face the school, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Cursed blood suckers and... and... dogs? Never met a werewolf before, but jeez not sure if I want to... Man, what I'd give to turn back time.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Shoshana

QuoteSamantha was pulled over to him.  She was comfortable with him next to her.  She wiped the tears away from her eyes and gave a small smile. "I am glad you are here too." She wasn't lying. "But that's enough about me. Sorry for the outburst. It's just so hard to control right now," she paused. "So, tell me a little about you. And what you intend to do for me.  The Elders of clan didn't share with the lowers anything about the responsibilities of human companions." She really hope that it was something silly as she mostly wanted Nate as a friend.

Nate grinned, relieved that something he said must have made her feel better. "Well, I get to do all the chilvarous stuff for you--you know, open doors for you and carry your books."

He paused and took a deep breath. "When it comes to fighting--look, you know I can't fight like a wolf can. I'm not totally helpless, but you'll always be better at defending yourself in battle than I'll be at defending you. Doesn't mean I won't try, though."

He shifted just a bit so she could lean in closer. If she wanted to, that is. He wasn't sure if there was any prayer of her thinking of him that way.

He smiled again. "It's my job to protect you in other ways, though. Before anything comes to battle, I get to try to talk our way out of it. In fact, if you get into any trouble with the school or the teachers, it's probably a good idea to let me do the talking. Same thing goes with the vamps or even other wolves. Apart from soccer, diplomacy is one of my few talents. My clan sent me here because they thought it'd be a good place to develop it. I'm kinda like your lawyer. Sound good?"

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha felt him shift over and let herself relax into him. She listened as he spoke.  She wasn't really hearing what he said, mainly she was enjoying the sound of his voice.  She didn't realize how tired she really was.  That life giving spell had taken a lot out of her. She understood him about fighting, and hoped that he would never have to fight by her side; she didn't want anything happening to him. She put her head on his should and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of his heartbeat.  She slipped into a fragmented memory of past.

"She's a jack of all trades.  We cannot have her here." "Henry, she will learn to control it. I swear. It's just because she's so new still." "No, the magic inside of her is far stronger than I have ever seen. I will not be able to control her. I am telling the Elders, and when she reaches maturity, her first heat, she will be forced to leave." "Can't we just send her somewhere to learn to control it?"

Samantha twitched in her light slumber, the sound of the argument rushing back to her. She had been 6 at the time, and had shown a friend how to read minds.  Her friend ended up dying because she had lost control.  She had stayed up listening to the conversation, but in the end had ultimately pushed it out of her mind. She never spoke of the incident, and she forced it out of her mind.  Only fractured memories were all that was left of that time. She mumbled in her sleep.

Shoshana

Nate was thrilled that Samantha was comfortable enough to lean against him like this. Not so thrilled that he had put her to sleep, though! So much for his diplomatic skill, he thought, grinning at himself. But hey--maybe talking people to sleep was a valuable diplomatic tool.

He let her sleep for a while, stroking her hair gently and listening to her murmuring. He couldn't make much sense of what she was saying, but maybe she was just dreaming. If it was something more--well, she would confide in him when she was ready.

He frowned. She wasn't going to be comfortable here on the floor long term. So as carefully as he could, he lifted her up and put her on the other bed, where he knew the sheets and blankets and pillow were all fresh. He wanted to stay next to her but that--well, that would be taking way too much for granted on his part. So he tucked her in as best he could without waking her, turned off the lights, and stretched out on his own bed just across from her. He set the alarm on his cell phone so they would wake up on time for their next class, and let himself drift off.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha had the sensation of flying for a moment then she was on the ground again.  She was still dreaming.  A few hours later she opened her eyes.  It had already gotten dark outside and she had no way of telling what time it was.  She almost panicked when she couldn't figure out where she was. She let her eyes adjust to the darkness.  Across the room from her was another sleeping figure.  She silently sniffed the air and could tell it was Nate.  She must have fallen asleep.  She scolded herself for doing so and quietly slipped off the bed.

She knew she had to be quiet in order to not disturb him. She walked to the door and slowly turned the handle.  She opened the door slightly, and wished that she didn't.  Light from the hallway seemed to shine into the room, hitting Nate right in the face. She quickly shut the door.  Since she couldn't leave without the potential of disturbing him, she walked back over to the bed and sat on it.  She would just have to wait til he got up to leave.  She made a promise to herself to explain that it wasn't him that made her fall asleep, but the exhaustion from such a powerful spell.

Shoshana

Nate woke up from the flash of light in his face--light from the hallway, he quickly figured out. He yawned and stretched and then remembered that Samantha was on the other bed. Or had she left? No, she was still here.

"Hey," he said, smiling at her as he sat up. "Everything ok?"

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." She quickly said. "I'm fine, just wanted to let you sleep. Sorry about falling asleep in the first place, that spell took a lot out of me."  She could see him clearly without the lights on, but she wondered how he could see her.  She sat with her knees to her chest.  The dreams she had weren't bad, just disturbing.  She really just wanted Nate to be sitting nest to her again.

Shoshana

Nate squinted at her. He couldn't see her well, but there was still a trace of light from the hallway. He wondered, briefly, if he should ask her about the spell, but decided against it. She might not want to talk about it yet.

"Hey, don't apologize for falling asleep here," he said, smiling at her. "Mi casa es su casa. You can hang out here whenever you want. You can move in if you want too, or crash here if you just need to get away from whoever your roommate is."

He paused and felt his face redden a little as he remembered how comfortable she had seemed with him before. Was she ok with that closeness? He was more than ok with it.

"You want some company over there?" he asked, keeping his voice light so he wouldn't seem pathetically hopeful.

~Bruce Springsteen

Kevben Battleheart

~~Adolphus Von Carstein~~

Adolphus sighed as it seemed like Lyk wouldn't listen to him. With what appeared to be a sad look on his face, Adolphus pulled out another phial of blood and poured it on the ground and quickly made the same circle he had Kiryu make but for a different purpose. Adolphus quickly stood in the middle of the circle and began to recite another chant, this one different from the first that brought the cat and when he finished the chant, shouting the last syllables, skeletal hands began to reach up and grab hold of Lyk. Some grabbed his legs, one grabbed his snout, and another grabbed at his tail, all attempting to hold him down. "I told you boy, I wasn't harming her! Control yourself or I will be forced to teach you some manners!" Adolphus cautioned as he prepared to begin another chant.

~~Rogal Dorn~~

Rogal had watched everything silently as his being filled with dread. His old master had returned, and apparently he was to be a teacher here as well. This shocked Rogal, for he knew Adolphus hated to be around other vampires and werewolves, and so when he went out to go after Eva, Rogal had to follow him. But before he could leave Alex said he'll meet him later he only nodded his head as he left to find Eva, but too late was he when he saw Eva standing there with a dog being attacked by hands and the teacher standing there in a circle of blood. He would have done something to help but once Adolphus was serious, getting in the way only made it worse.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 05, 2010, 09:34:31 AM
“Well considering tommorrows Saturday,Th school has my running some errands in town.I was wondering if you unm like to join me?"he said hoping she would say yes.She said in a way that made it seem like a date.He gave her a small smile as she thinks.

I shrugged thinking about it. I wanted to go but things with Rogal were unclear and as messed up as I been lately I wasn't sure if I wanted to complicate my life anymore. "I'll think about it and catch up with you later OK?" I said evasively smiling brightly like it was no big deal. I could still hear the noise in the hall and took off in that direction leaving Kiryu in the dust. Seeing Rogal I hurried up to him "what the hell is going on?" I asked taking in the teacher blood and Lyk in wolf form.

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 05, 2010, 05:12:29 PM
Nate squinted at her. He couldn't see her well, but there was still a trace of light from the hallway. He wondered, briefly, if he should ask her about the spell, but decided against it. She might not want to talk about it yet.

"Hey, don't apologize for falling asleep here," he said, smiling at her. "Mi casa es su casa. You can hang out here whenever you want. You can move in if you want too, or crash here if you just need to get away from whoever your roommate is."

He paused and felt his face redden a little as he remembered how comfortable she had seemed with him before. Was she ok with that closeness? He was more than ok with it.

"You want some company over there?" he asked, keeping his voice light so he wouldn't seem pathetically hopeful.

Samantha felt the blood rush to her face.  She was blushing and was now very thankful it was dark.  His place was her place.  She had come to an arrangement with the boy vampire that she shared her room with, and it pretty much include 'Touch my stuff and you will die.' attitude on both their behaves. She contemplated moving in for a moment when she was jerked out of her thoughts. She did want him over by her. She spoke softly hoping to not betray her emotions. "Yes, I would like some company, and perhaps some light?"

Leo

Bahadir found Lyk as he was being subdued with the teacher's magic. Any other day, he would enjoy to just sit back and watch the show, but Lyk was young and weak, this man had no right to do this -it was a dishonorable act.

Approaching Lyk, Bahadir grabbed his silver coated dagger and placed one of the sharp sides on Lyk's shoulder gently "Calm down and transform back to human form, boy. Otherwise I'll have to force you into it" he shot a glare at Adolphus, gesturing at him to release the werewolf, then looking at Lyk again "The teacher and I will have a little chat and nobody will get hurt if you do as you are told..." he said, pressing the dagger onto Lyk's skin gently, only to warn him. He then looked back at Adolphus "Isn't that right?" he added, his glare now locked at the vampire.
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 05, 2010, 05:45:25 PM
Samantha felt the blood rush to her face.  She was blushing and was now very thankful it was dark.  His place was her place.  She had come to an arrangement with the boy vampire that she shared her room with, and it pretty much include 'Touch my stuff and you will die.' attitude on both their behaves. She contemplated moving in for a moment when she was jerked out of her thoughts. She did want him over by her. She spoke softly hoping to not betray her emotions. "Yes, I would like some company, and perhaps some light?"

Nate tried to hide his relief. Ok, he was sort of coming on to her, and she seemed sort of ok with that. He didn't know yet if anything was going to come of this, but at least she hadn't run screaming or scratched his face for his presumption.

He flicked on a light and crossed the room. He put his arm back around her as he sat on the bed with his long legs stretched out in front of him. "Do me a favor, ok? Don't ever hesitate to wake me up if you need anything." He paused to give her a teasing grin. "I like the idea of being at your beck and call."

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

She felt the comfort of him once again as he put his arm around her. Samantha let herself lean up against him again."I won't hesitate again, thank you." She looked down at the hand he held in his lap.  It took almost everything she had to not pick it up and hold it to her.  She breathed him in.  She was very fond of his slightly musky scent.  She could only imagine what he smelled like after playing soccer. She could get used to his smell, and would have no problem if she moved into his room with him.  He had suggested it, but she wasn't sure for what reason. Did he like her, or was he just saying that because she was his master.  She quickly sat away from him and stood up. "You know, I could really get outside and get some fresh air. What do you say?"

Shoshana

Oh my G-d, it felt amazing to have Samantha in his arms. So Nate was a little disappointed when she sat up suddenly, wanting to go outside. But at least she still wanted his company. And, to be honest, he hated going too long without fresh air.

"Sure," he said. Then he gave her a mischievous grin as he nodded toward his soccer ball. "I don't suppose I can talk you into some one-on-one soccer practice?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

Lyk still struggled even with the blade on him no one could reason with him not right now all he wanted to do was protect Eva and until he knew for a fact and saw with his own eyes that she was not in any danger. He calmed down a little however he didn't want to kill the man but he was still in protection mode and just wished to guard her.

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 05, 2010, 08:48:44 PM
Oh my G-d, it felt amazing to have Samantha in his arms. So Nate was a little disappointed when she sat up suddenly, wanting to go outside. But at least she still wanted his company. And, to be honest, he hated going too long without fresh air.

"Sure," he said. Then he gave her a mischievous grin as he nodded toward his soccer ball. "I don't suppose I can talk you into some one-on-one soccer practice?"

Samantha watched as he looked toward the soccer ball. She never was good at the game but decided to give it a shot.  She nodded and let him get up. After he grabbed the ball she grabbed his hand and drug him through the halls and to the inner courtyard.  She knew no one ever really came here and she could have some more alone time with Nate.  She hoped that his smell didn't drive her to the edge and force her to change; it was always a violent change for her when this happened, and it often resulted in someone's death.

Edhel Tari

Eva was beside herself.  Lyk had thrown himself in between them.  Her hand went to her mouth, as she was terrified for him.  Once he was on the ground, she began to walk towards him, but stopped seeing the look in his eyes.  Even she would not be safe and she knew it.  But she glared at the teacher who had caused all this.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

~Allie~

Stepping out of the corvette I'd driven I could smell the dogs had already marked the area. I glanced at my cell phone and read the date "3 days not bad." I said with a cruel laugh. I was more then a little excited i so rarely got to use my powers anymore this was a perfect opportunity.

Coming to the school as an 'observer' I had my own room and was being given the opportunity to teach a class. I'd passed on the class thing for the moment completely at a loss as to what I should be teaching them.

My bags already waiting in my room as well as a human slave of no consequence. The human was so bonded it wouldn't breath if I said not to. No one but the other teachers even knew it was there. Sighing I entered the gate and walked into the school.

I wrinkled my nose at the smell but ignored it opening my mind to the random thoughts of the students I heard the fight in the hall above everyone else and was unsurprised to hear Alex among them. She had always been a drama queen needing to be in the middle of everything.

Smiling I glided to the intersection of the hall and laughed lightly watching. Not bothering to get in the middle of it I watched the senior vampire use necromancy to bind the dog to the floor. I laughed hoping the dog would do something stupid but as I watched and listened I was surprised at the worry of one vampire.

The girl looked pale and worry was the only thought in her mind. I listened and wished she'd think something helpful. Memorizing her face I switched to watching and listening to everyone while keeping out of site of Alex she didn't need to know I was here yet.

Kevben Battleheart

~~Adolphus Von Carstein~~

Adolphus raised a questioning look at the interloper who had just appeared and glared at him. He just laughed at the man as he released the spell and the skeletal hands retreated back into the ground. "No need to hostile sir. The pup just needed to be taught a little discipline is all since he did attack a teacher in cold fury. I assure you, no harm would have come to him." he said, breaking the circle of blood and moving over to the new guy acting warm and friendly, "come, let us go and talk away from the students. Shall we?" he said as he put an arm around the guy and began to walk away from the scene.

~~Rogal Dorn~~

Rogal looked over to see Alex standing next to him. "Lyk attacked Adolphus, who then sent Lyk flying and then restrained him with those skeletal hands. Lyk better do as he says or, knowing Adolphus, he'll be in a world of pain." he told her as he watched. Gladly though, someone else had come along and kept things from getting any further, and as Adolphus moved away from the area Rogal rushed over to check up on Lyk. "You need to be more careful around him. He hates werewolves with a passion and will look for any excuse to end your life." Gladly, it looked like Lyk was unharmed and he got up and dusted his knees off.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

Lyk changed back to his human form after the man left and was exausted from being in his protection mode. He was able to stand however. "I don't care what he does to me as long as Eva isn't harmed by him." Lyk then looked at Eva "Tell me you're ok." He said with a slight grin.

LimitlessNikkie

~Alex~

"knowing Adolphus?" I said confused "you couldn't possibly know..." My eyes widened as understanding dawned on me "He was your master wasn't he?" I said watching Adolphus's retreating back wondering what the hell was going on.

~Allie~
I smiled listening to the dog Lyk and the female vampire, they were in love how cute i though sarcasically. Thinking about how fun it would be to tear them apart using the dog as a pawn I went back to my room carful not to be noticed and fed and resigned to wait till the dog Lyk was alone to start me plan.