Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"There's a time agency safe house near Maddison Square Garden," Jen said. "It's a bit of a distance away I know but it's got better medical facilities than anywhere nearby will."

Lady Temptress

" Alright, let us go there with them Jen. Come on Hannah, Jake will help us carry Jake. It'll be alright." This felt so very strange to the original Hannah that is trying to comfort her otherself and talking of Jake's other self. " I feel like we are on an episode of The Twilight Zone, Or Outer Limits." She knows that her Jake would know what she was referring to as in the legendary tv shows, but she doubts that Jen or the other Jake and Hannah would know.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"How do we get there?" Jake asked. "We can't take the plane there, and we can't hail a taxi without a load of awkward questions."

"The advantage of having a dad who used to be high-ranking in the Agency," Jen said with a smile. "There's a safe house literally across the road from here with a teleporter which can take you to anywhere within the boundaries of New York."

Lady Temptress

The original Hannah nods her head along with the same reaction from the other Hannah. The true Hannah speaks up first at Jen's answer to their question. " Then hurry up. Let's get the wounded Jake to safety and us too."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

She got them to the safehouse and through the teleporter in no time. "Take him to the sickbay, I need to check a couple of things before I join you."

Lady Temptress

The orignal Hannah nods her head. " Alright, we will."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The uninjured Jake found the room and led them to one of the beds. "Okay, let's be honest here, how many of us have actually got medical training?"

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah raises up her left hand and she gulps. " Eh, I do. Cpr, etc. I was a nurse's aide for a year before we met Jake and I was taught a lot."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Do what you can," he said. "I got picked up by the Agency while I was training to be a doctor so between us we should be able to do something to at least make him stable."

"Are you sure we're safe?" the other Hannah asked.

"I've activated the security systems," Jen said, entering the room. "Even if they can teleport directly into the building we'll have warning."

Lady Temptress

The original Hannah nods to the real Jake. "Alright. Get him in the bed and I'll change his bandages & clean his wound."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Jake got him into the bed, finding a set of surgical scrubs even though he inwardly hoped he wouldn't need them.

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah starts to work on the injured Jake and thats after they arrive at the safe haven.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"That should be okay for now," Jake said with a sigh of relief. "At least, it's the best we can do outside of a real hospital with trained surgeons anyway."

Lady Temptress

" Aye. That is true. I am going to go out and get us all some food. Don't worry, I'll be careful." The real Hannah said as she started to go out, unless they stopped her.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Take this," Jen said, passing her an unusual looking pistol. "This is loaded with special ammunition, this stuff was created to deal with Time Hunters specifically."

Lady Temptress

Hannah the real one just nods and listens as they tend to the other Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The phone suddenly rang, making everyone jump. "Stay here," Jen said. "This phone is supposed to be unlisted, if someone is calling this might be urgent."

Lady Temptress

Both Hannah's simply nod their heads to Jen and they stay close to their Jake's.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I have good news and bad news," she said when she returned. "The Agency picked up the anomaly, but they can't find whatever followed you in, though it's leaving a bit of a...trail behind."

Lady Temptress

The clone Hannah nods her head along with the real Hannah. " Oh lovely, what do we do?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Wait till he's healed up", the real Jake said. "He's the only one of us three who's tried fighting it, he might have an idea of how to deal with it."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah nods to her Jake. " Alright hun. Well, I am famished. You guys stay here and I'll run out to get us all some food."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"No, I'll go," Jen said. "We don't know where this thing is and you look so much like the other you it might attack you by mistake. Me on the other hand it's never seen before, it's got no reason to go after me."

Lady Temptress

Hannah sighs and she nods at Jen's reasoning as Hannah knows the woman is right. " Okay then, but please be careful."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"She's right Hannah," Jake said, seeing her disappointment. "It was blind luck it didn't kill him, I'm not risking it finishing the job with you."