Master Cain's One on One stories/ideas.

Started by Mastercain, May 07, 2009, 02:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastercain

Below are the current stories or ideas I am contemplating and the partner type I am looking for. If you are interested in any of the following please either send me a PM with a sample of your character and your thoughts on the matter or leave a reply with the same info.

I would prefer someone who is looking for a long term(weeks-months) role and willing to continue a story for a very long time. I am willing to take up to four stories/partners at a time.

I am currently 4/4.

Neko Stories:

Cat or Dog girl Futanari Slave

Story Outline: You are a cat or dog girl futanari slave to me. The story's setting can range from fantasy to sci fi. In that I mean you can be a natural creature or genetically modified and created for my amusement. I am open to either or both. I will describe both stories in greater detail once I have found the correct person to play the role.

Character Details: I am open to variations on the below characters or even entirely different/new ones.

Catgirl: Very long curly blonde hair, Dark Blue eyes, Pale white skin, White fur (ears and tail only), 8 inch uncut penis(no testicles extends out of the clitoris), and a small tight vagina directly beneath the penis. Clothing varies as I shall dress you up from time to time. But a large dark blue leather collar with a silver bell will always be on.

Doggirl: Short light brown hair with red streaks, Dark Red eyes, Tan white skin, Brown fur(ears and tail only), 6 inch cut penis(no testicles extends out of the clitoris), and a small tight vagina directly beneath the penis. Clothing varies as I shall dress you up from time to time. But a large dark red leather collar with a gold bell will always be on.

Requirements: For this role I am looking for either a female, shemale, or a male to play the role. You must be able to convey and accurately describe your actions regarding purring or barking and the use of your tail. You will need to be extremely subservient and yet able to slightly dominate in certain situations.

Tribal Chieftain

Story Outline: This story takes place in a world in which only Nekos exist. Normal humans do not exist. The story revolves around me as a Tribal Chieftain seeking a new bride.

Character Details: All characters must be neko, a female or shemale is applicable as bride.

Requirements: For this role I am looking for either a female, shemale, or male to play the role. You must be able to convey and accurately describe your actions with animal noises and use of tails. Experience with royalty or nobility RPs would be a plus.

Bestiality Stories:

Shape shifting Story.

Story Outline: You are a beast gifted to me from a goddess for sacrificing my little sister on a ancient altar. Over time you gain the ability to shapesift from a beast to a furry to eventually a neko. Suppressing your animal prowess and becoming more human. To maintain my new powers and keep you, I must sacrifice a new child to the goddess every month.

Character Details: White Female or Futanari Tiger, (open to variations and colors.)

Requirements: Must be able to convey the primitive instincts and actions of a beast. And realistically change and adapt your behavior as you change form.

Furry Stories:

Full dog or cat slave.

Human Stories:

Wild West Story

Medieval Noble Story

Modern love Story

Sci Fi Story

Inquisition Story

Missionary Story

Third Reich (Nazi) Story

Germanic (Beowulf like) Story

Video Game Fan Fics: