Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me wait :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Angeliqua

Banned for impatience and not seeing that making you wait is part of the challenge.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for choosing a challenge that makes me rather violent ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Angeliqua

Deliberately makes him wait longer, just to see how far he'll go.

Banned for trying to make me believe you have a violent streak.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for assuming there ins only one kind of violence in the world :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for making me think very, very naughty thoughts about him.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for curtailing those thoughts to mere thoughts...
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for tempting me to act upon such thoughts.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for battling temptation...

Give in, dear Angeliqua >:)
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for forcing me to consider staying up quite late to show you how well I can give in, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for only considering...

Actions speak louder than words, my dear ;)
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned because I really should be in bed and the longer I see you, the more I try to think of excuses to avoid work in the morning.    ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me blush beyond what I would like.. Besides, you have to get to work... that'll make all of this that much more delicious ;)
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not offering me a kiss goodnight.  But, I'll steal one from you then run off to bed before you can catch me in your web again.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for stealing something that was for free :p
Moments of Sanity

ArtemisHighmore

You are band for being rather wild and crazy.

Sybl

Banned for not being wild and crazy with me.

dana eleanor

Banned for being wild and crazy without me.

boegiboe

Banned for rephrasing and repeating!

Angeliqua

Banned because I just got home from work, I am grouchy, and you're the first person I saw.

Sybl

Banned. You should have asked for a soothing neck massage.

LateNightKiss

Banned. Full body massages tend to work better.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Banned. You could be right.

LateNightKiss

Banned for agreeing with me and leaving me without a reason to ban you.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Angeliqua

Banned for making me wish for a body massage.