Word association 2007.11.27

Started by Bliss, November 27, 2007, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custos Morum

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Custos Morum

Hot-Box (LOL I hope someone get's that one)

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

MusicNeverDies

Custos Morum

ILo049

Here are my: ONs/OFFs, Ideas (plots) and my Intro.

MusicNeverDies

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

Deviant of Love

I'll sell my soul,
My self-esteem, a dollar at a time.
For one chance, one kiss,
One taste of you my black Madonna.

Tantalize me.

Steel

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Kalen

Greenthorn

Kalen

MusicNeverDies

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Kalen

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3