Word association 2007.11.27

Started by Bliss, November 27, 2007, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

Paradox

Kalen

Kalen

Maeven

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Maeven

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

Maeven

The Cardinal Rule

Paradox

Kalen

Paradox

Kalen