News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Godric's Acadamy of Young Adults.

Started by CurvyKitten, August 18, 2009, 03:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I'm sorry for the confusion, I truly am we are working out the bugs still. It is only day three of the thread even if it doesn't appear that way. We are working on the schedule and the classes as we speak.

sinera

A late student - her parents understand that even though it's their fault she's late in arriving, she may be punished...

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: (student)
We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.

Name: Keiko Thomas
Sex: F
Ethnicity: Japanese-American
Physical Description: 5'3", 99#, looks typically Japanese (Brown hair, Brown skin, Brown eyes)
Short Biography: Keiko is the only daughter of a mixed-marriage. Her father, James Thomas was stationed on Okinawa when he met Ami Adachi, an orphan who had turned to prostitution to support herself. James had been an outstanding student and had always intended to send his children to the academy. Unfortunately, when Keiko was born, complications made it impossible for Ami to have any other children. Ami and James never let Keiko forget that it was her fault there wasn't a boy to carry on the Thomas heritage.

Because of this Keiko has a very low self-esteem. Although she is a lovely girl she has never had a date, and knows very little about her own body, except what she's been taught in school. She's very quiet, not a trouble-maker and doesn't understand why her parents have sent her to the academy.

Classes Requested: Please place Keiko in any classes you feel would help her with her self-esteem and sexuality issues. Her mother would like for her to be a good wife to whatever man her father chooses for her. (basically put her anywhere you need an extra body)

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive None.

-----MODIFIED-----

After conferring with the Headmaster, Keiko's father has signed her up for the following classes:

Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Lesb Ed
Oral Presentation
SESC
Theater
Pride Management
Equestrian studies
Canine Studies
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Urbanzorro

yes welcome :) we are ALWAYS eager to accept newcomers.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Josietta

Name:  Elizabeth Hammonds

Sex: Female

Ethnicity:  Caucasian (British)

Physical Description:

Standing at an smaller 5’4”, she carries herself as if she owned the world, being daddy’s little princess through and through.  Her long raven colored locks fall at her mid-back in a straight silken curtain, and her eyes are a stormy blue almost always outlined and more pronounced with eyeliner as dark as her hair. Her creamy ivory skin is flawless  giving a look of perfection to the would be princess’ heart shaped face. She has a slender but ample form, with gently rounded and pert breasts of moderate size, some would call it a handful. Her hips have a slight curve and her heart shaped bottom fits well in her low riding dark denim jeans. She prefers to wear all the latest fashions, usually sweaters or tshirts paired with a pleated or pencil skirt and a pair of ballet flats or wedge heels. She is never caught without a simple silver ring with a sapphire diamond set within it, that she wears on her right middle finger.

Short Biography:

Elizabeth comes from a very wealthy noble family. Her heritage going back to a Duke and Duchess in Upper London, and to this day they held an air of sophistication and refinement. Her father was part of parliament and her mother was a housewife and mother of four. This young woman was the youngest child and most spoiled it seemed. Her father would give her anything she wished, whereas her mother would just as soon send her away to a boarding school abroad. Elizabeth always expected the best and would not settle for anything less than just that. Her mother decided at the near adult age of seventeen, it was high time Elizabeth started to make something of herself. Her mother having been in various boarding schools throughout her life found a new alternative school of discipline and obedience. Being an advocate of alternative lifestyles and medicine, she felt this was perfect for her little girl, not to mention it would give her more time to spend with the ton.  Elizabeth’s father had no idea the girl was being sent until she had been shipped off and was gone; Her mother felt it was for the best as he would cave in and not make the young “princess” attend, so to prevent the hindrance she would explain to him later about a upstanding boarding school for nobility (something this place did not exactly cater to, she thought).  Elizabeth is not happy to be here and when given the chance will throw around her sense of royalty to gain whatever she wants.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101
Pride Management
Oral Presentation
Lesb Ed
Physical Fitness
SESC

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Risa

Hm...is it too late to add more people?

Chuukun

not really, we still have people arriving late. Just be mindful that you will get punished for that transgression =D

Risa

Chuukun

sure it has. It might seem a tad confusing, but that'll clear up soon.

Risa

Name: Elana Henderson
Ethnicity: British
Physical Description:

Short Biography: Elana's the kind of girl who usually keeps to herself unless it's her business. Can be rather cold sometimes, she doesn't have many close friends. That's not to say that she's specifically submissive...or to say that she's specifically dominate. Rather, she can be quite the switch. Her nature usually changes with her mood. Her parents found that it might be a good idea to send her to Godric's Academy of Young Adults, to be morphed into the perfect sub she ought to be.
Classes Requested:
-Obedience 101
-Sensuality 315
-Physical Fitness
-Lesb. Ed
-Oral Presentation
-SESC
-Pride Management
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive:
-Canine Studies
-Equestrian Studies

Urbanzorro

just for the sake of repetaivness THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ROOM :) (not in a yelling tone just in a let everyone know tone ;) we love ya all and want as many as possible)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Name: Horus Harkeness
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: American(mixed Native American and European decent)
Physical Description:

Short Bio:
Harkeness unlike most of the staff was never a student at Godric’s in fact he never even received any education after High school. He was a happy young man, very eager to make a name for himself, and very patriotic. He volunteered for service in the U.S. Army. Joining the special forces where he preformed several black opps missions. The things he was forced to see and do have lived with him ever since.  He came back a tired, empty man. That is when he was found by an old childhood friend, Paul. Paul offered him a very unique position that frankly Harkeness couldn’t pass up he never felt any emotional connection with anyone after being in the service…until last year when he found himself infatuated with a specific student, unable to express himself, or even come close to doing so he never told her his thoughts, and in many ways has been regretting that mistake ever since. 

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

WhiteyChan

Right, well... I'm gonna have to leave the RP. It was fun but I just miss way too much. See you all around the site sometime!

purple haze

Hi I would like to play a female student. Hope I'm not too late.

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:

Name: Leena Roquelaure
Ethnicity: White, European
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Leena was from a rich family of minor nobility, but recently her family has gone bankrupt. An offer was put up for her to attend Godric's school, and upon graduation to work for the benefactor, who would then help her parents out of their financial crisis.
Leena has been sheltered all her life and has thus developed a very sensitive and quiet nature. She has never had a boyfriend and spends her free time doing art. Reluctant at first to leave home to attend the school, she does so to help her parents, not knowing what to expect...
Classes Requested: Everything

Josietta

All the threads are locked?  I'm getting really confused here too. The thread has gone through 4 pages since I posted and its a lot of small posts to scan through to find the one(s) that pertain to my character.  I don't think I can keep up with you guys.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Risa

I'm not sure how I should start off my opening post..any suggestions?

thewhitedusk

Urbanzorro

Hey all, We are getting everything running, I'd be very happy if you would all post your active characters from here onto their respective app thread in the new sub-board Thanks.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=430.0

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

thewhitedusk

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION

Name: Kumiko Akatashi
Ethnicity: Tibetan
Physical Description:

Kumiko is rather slim, but fit.  She was born with colorless irisis, so her eyes look white, even though she can see.  She is normally in clothes that allow her smooth movement, as she normally needs it.
Shot Biography:  Kumiko's father was a Shaolin monk, who fell in love with her mother in a Tibetan village.  From a young age, her father began to train her in different forms of martial arts.  As she grew up she learned multiple forms of Lotus, Shaolin, and Muey Thai.  She has excelled in all styles while she grew.  Around the age of seventeen, her home was ransacked.  She came home and found her parents dead.  A shot came from behind her, and she fell unconscious with a dart in her neck.  She awoke bound and gagged, being told she was being shipped to some academy to be trained for a Japanese brothel.
Classes Requested: Everything

Pretty in Pink

Name: Malcolm Reynolds
Ethnicity: Russian
Physical Description:

Short Biography: Malcolm is somewhat of an enigma for this school.  He hasn't been sent through any sense of needing controlling or any of that nonsense.  He's been sent because he has no interest whatsoever in romantic relationships.  The most he would have was friends.  When people complained against this, he quoted the fact that his study of martial arts, having already resulted in a double black belt in Judo and a single black belt in Aikido, required most of his time.  But with his parents at a loss for what to do, he's come here to see if the school can't help him get past this reluctance to take time off from training.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness, Self Enrichment through Self Control, Pride Management
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: Canine Studies, Equestrian Studies, Male Sciences
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

NekoBoy89

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
This is a letter from The Godric Academy of Young Adults, your particular skills and interests have caught the eye of our employee acquisition branch as a result you have been offered a seat on our staff, if interested please fill out the attached application form.
Name: Adone Abdramo
Ethnicity: Italian
Physical Description: As a typical italian man Adone has a tanned skin by nature, it is  little darker then the average person, his hair has a dark brown, closed to black color and is always in order by different kinds of hair products. His eyes have a nutbrown tune and is very charming to look in. In all hid body is slim, but with nice packs of mucles as he have done some serious training in his days. Adone always dresses himself in what he happened so like at that moment of time. It can be anything from jeans and shirts...or tighet leather pants and a tank top.

Short Biography: Adone was born as the third son of his prents, during his childhood he alwys was more then his parent could stnd. He was rude and when he became a teenager things just turned to the worse. His parents sent him to the school because the wanted him to be taken care off in the right way.

His time at the academy was very interesting and he is actually well known in the schools history for one of the few that actully knocked the headmaster out cold, of course he was punished for that thing...but hey...he did not care and during all the time there he never did break like most others...in fct was that he already was so much in love with the ideas of torture and sex mixed...so the time at the school was like heaven for him. He took every moment to break the rules or do things he should not...just because he knew they would hurt him for it. With time this made him something off a favorite with the more sadistic teachers, something he did not mind at all.

When he was done with the school and left Adone returned to his homeland Italy, no one is sure how it happened but the man became a professional assassin, he was during these years known around Italy as the shadow....people hired him to kill someone and he did it without asking questions. But soon the work started to become boring and he wanted something new. It was around that time he was asked to come to the school and teach as a teacher, thinking it as a good time to return to his old school and find something more amusing to do he accepted the offer to work.

Position Requested: The Theater class thing. XD

Pretty in Pink

This is just a point of reference.  If you wish for a particular teacher to collect your student, then you may want to PM the player behind that teacher, and then at the top of your entrance post, note that that is the teacher you wish to post.

Teachers and players are listed below.

Serenity Graham (SESC and Pride Management) - doreados
Headmaster Godric (Obedience 101) - UrbanZorro
Cindy Adams (Phys Ed and School Nurse) - thewhitedusk
Paul Atradies (Security) - UrbanZorro
Jose Gomez (Male Sciences) - UrbanZorro
Doctor Tarkasian (School Doctor) - UrbanZorro
Horus Harkeness (Kennel/Stable Master) - UrbanZorro
Kaylea Moon (Oral Presentation and Sensuality 315) - CurvyKitten
Sarah Livingston (Lesb Ed) - Chuukun
Adone Abdramo (Theater) - Happy89
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Urbanzorro

Name: Rex Grossman
Physical Description:
http://geeshin.deviantart.com/art/Kaneda-89010782
Short Bio: Always popular at school, with good grades, and an active personal life Rex had it all. Until his rich step-mother decided she wanted to see her step-son ‘transformed’  without notifying anyone she signed him up for Godric’s academy. Getting Rex’s dad to go along by telling him it was a military school. Rex was never told, he was only able to find out by a fluke of luck, accidently opening his step-mothers letter confirming his acceptance. Upon reading this he decided it would be best to exit stage left. He rushed off to his motorcycle and took off. On the run for three months he learned to fight and survive any way he could. He finally thought he was home free….until a private investigator hired by his mother caught up with him and forced him back home. He was then promptly shipped off to the academy to undergo all that went along with being a student.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Male studies
Pride Management
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
SESC
Theater Arts

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sinera

Name:  Tomas Mallory
Sex: M
Ethnicity: African-American/Filipino

Physical Description:

Biography:  Tomas, or Fligga-T* as his friends call him, has quite the rep on the street; he's been dealing drugs and fighting in his gang since he was 12 years old. He's been in and out of the system over a dozen times; this time he's been sent to the adult courts. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at it) for him, the judge on his case is a friend of Godric's, and his parole officer is a graduate from the Academy. He was given a choice: 5 yrs in Jail, 3 years in Military School, or one year at Godric's with a position in the Judge's household afterwards. Of course, they just told him Godric's was a training school, not what it really was, until after he'd signed the papers agreeing to go.

Classes requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
Male Sciences
Theater
Pride Management
(Roleplay)

Would rather that Tomas not be placed in Equestrian Studies or Canine Studies

(Fligga is street slang for a Filipino-black cross)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Josietta

I've noticed a lot of people posting character profiles here. I thought we were posting them in the appointed character profile threads? If so whats the point in double posting them here and there?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas