Adventure! Deciet! Simple d20 system and Bondage Galore!

Started by RedFangedWerehawk, February 16, 2015, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

Name: Reina Kuro
Class: Ninja
HP:30
Defense: 10
Threshold: 7
Passive Abilities:
Ninja Art - Blade Catcher
Ninja Art - Combat Stealth Tactics
O/O: I like most if not many of all the aspects of this game. I will not engage in watersports, scat, vore, gore, or mutilation. Other than that feel free to go nuts.

Reina grew up in a ninja clan, trained to be a killer since before she could walk. She never knew her parents other that they were fellow ninjas of the clan. However the clan was all that mattered. So she trained hard everyday to be silent, to be one with the shadows as she moved. A ninja like her did not train to stand out but train to blend in. This was where she excelled while in other areas she was less skilled. Swordsmanship was something she could do but not as well as some of her classmates. She could do decently with a shuriken, but only within 20 yards.

When she grew up she was sent out of the clan as was typical of any ninja. There she needed to learn how to deal with normal society outside of the clan to fully understand how to complete assignment. It was hard for her to integrate with society. Normal people were less focused and possessed a lot less purpose than she did. This lead her to being a sort of outcast. After a couple of years, she was able to get better at being somewhat normal. Yet still she continued to search for some purpose other than to be a ninja.

After changing her identity a number of times, she started to take up assignments as she was finally considered worthy. A series of assassinations and somewhat successful missions later she was a full fledged ninja able to take her own missions.

Sain

Quote from: Yugishogun on February 18, 2015, 10:40:01 AM
Would it be too late for me to join?

Probably not if we get enough interested in team arena, but there were a lot of people willing to GM too so probably not. I trust we can make things work.

If we're looking at enough interest for multiple games here anyway I really wouldn't mind looking to set up that team arena option if someone more well versed with the rules is willing to help (if indeed it could fly without much need for constant GM guidance). Would have to wait until the weekend though.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

laa

Woop, this progressed faster than expected. I won't be able to get on much for the next couple of days (till, at earliest, friday evening GMT+1) to a mix of sickness and homework (AKA: Torture), but if you're willing to wait for me, I'd be honored to GM. Even if I have no experience with the system. =3

I will warn you, I'm the type of GM to make up my own creatures on-spot, new rules and new adventures - In other words, I'm good with sandbox RPs. I'm also quite evil, but I doubt that'll be a problem. x3

Yukina

Quote from: Sain on February 18, 2015, 01:12:15 PM
Probably not if we get enough interested in team arena, but there were a lot of people willing to GM too so probably not. I trust we can make things work.

If we're looking at enough interest for multiple games here anyway I really wouldn't mind looking to set up that team arena option if someone more well versed with the rules is willing to help (if indeed it could fly without much need for constant GM guidance). Would have to wait until the weekend though.

Well on the highly likely chance I do get in, I'm looking forward to the abandoned clothing store. :)

RedFangedWerehawk

AAHHHH YAY! Lovin' the characters so far! I'm really excited to get this going!!!! ;D

Quote from: Yugishogun on February 18, 2015, 10:40:01 AM
Would it be too late for me to join?

I don't think so, but that's up to Iaa to decide how many player characters he wants to manage. We do have 4 characters up already. Never hurts to create a character just in case. More GMs means that we could have more groups running...

Quote from: laa on February 18, 2015, 01:19:27 PM
Woop, this progressed faster than expected. I won't be able to get on much for the next couple of days (till, at earliest, friday evening GMT+1) to a mix of sickness and homework (AKA: Torture), but if you're willing to wait for me, I'd be honored to GM. Even if I have no experience with the system. =3

Yea. Lol! I'm excited to get another game stated, that's all. :p I messaged you with some info when you get a chance. Feel free to bounce things or questions off me and I'll help you find an answer. (Also, get well soon!) As always, work/school/family/personal health is priority!

Quote from: laa on February 18, 2015, 01:19:27 PM
I will warn you, I'm the type of GM to make up my own creatures on-spot, new rules and new adventures - In other words, I'm good with sandbox RPs. I'm also quite evil, but I doubt that'll be a problem. x3

I love the creative spark, however, it might be best to stick to one of the adventures for this first game so you can get a hang of the rules, and so all of the new player characters can get a hang of things as well.

As for the Team Arena, I'll work on getting something up and running for that, setting up the town and some etiquette and post that in it's own thread. It'll be a lot more laissez faire than the Adventure so once we have some kinks worked out (and leave plenty of kink in ;) ) I will give you guys more info.

Yukina

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on February 18, 2015, 06:47:33 PM
I don't think so, but that's up to Iaa to decide how many player characters he wants to manage. We do have 4 characters up already. Never hurts to create a character just in case. More GMs means that we could have more groups running...

As for the Team Arena, I'll work on getting something up and running for that, setting up the town and some etiquette and post that in it's own thread. It'll be a lot more laissez faire than the Adventure so once we have some kinks worked out (and leave plenty of kink in ;) ) I will give you guys more info.

Understood, Mr. Hawk. I'll formulate a possible character asap. :)

Yukina

Name: Marianne Shortreader
Class: Duelist
HP: 35
Defense: 12
Threshold: 7
Passive Abilities:

Passive Ability: En garde, pret, Allez! (On Guard, Ready, Go)
-The duelist may choose a single enemy to be their focus at the start of combat.
-All attacks made against the chosen enemy gain +1 to Hit. While all attacks made by the chosen enemy suffer -1 to Hit on the duelist.
-All attacks made against the duelist by other non-focused enemies gain +1 to Hit as the Duelist is entirely focused on the enemy before them.
-The duelist’s focus cannot be changed until the focus is defeated or the duelist uses Disengage. Once a focused enemy is down, the duelist may immediately nominate a new focus.
-If the duelist does not have a focus, they may choose to nominate a focus at the beginning of their turn.

Active Abilities:

Active Ability: Disengage
The duelist may use one action to disengage from their chosen focused enemy on their turn.
This does not immediately set a new focused enemy and the duelist must wait until the following turn to select a new target.

Reactive Abilities:

Reaction Ability: Parry-Riposte
Once per battle, the duelist may intercept an attack made by their focused enemy that was targeting an ally. This attack's damage and bondage effects are cancelled and the duelist gains +2 damage for the first attack made against that opponent on their next turn.

Player Ons/Offs: Bondage, transformation, tentacles, petplay/ mutilation. gore

Marianne is a quite shy girl, preferring to stay in her humble abode and read her interesting novels instead of adventuring. That doesn't meant she's a slouch in combat though. Her father was a great fencing champion and the meek girl easily followed suit as she was taught up to young adulthood. Despite her tastes, she wants to go on adventures to make her parents proud of the daughter they raised, even if they already are, as they gave her everything.

kylie

What level are we starting as here? I'm not sure how many abilities to claim.

kylie

Name:  Svetlana Ravin
Class:  Dressmaker

Hp:  35
Defense:  13
Threshold: 5
  (You may see outcomes other than orgasms, like swooning or dizziness or gigglefits, if I get tired of a pattern or another seems more in character.)

Ons:

Bondage/capture generally, mummification, anything dressup, seduction, intimidation, petting and groping, taunting, forced dressing or acting (D/s), harem play, machines, magical control or possibly transformation (ask), periodic impact play is okay (more impact toys rather than spanking please).

Offs:

Extended total nudity (much prefer dissheveled, partial, wrapped in odd things, or sleazy slavish attire). Gore, vore, scat, serious blood, snuff. Basically ask about more extreme stuff.

Abilities

Passive:
      "May I have this dance?"
(On own turn, draws an attack on 10+, unless hooded)

Active:
      Transformation
Table on page cause format apparently resists phone copying...

Svetlana is a young, moderately successful dress and bag merchant with ambitions to open more exotic products. A young and cheerful daughter of a successful if scattered family, she often attempts to sweet talk or dance through life. She genuinely appreciates a good trick or display, so much that she acts a bit impulsive rewarding some by others. She also tends to get shoe-horned into short adventures on a promise of profit somewhere in there, by elders who imagine her family would ransom her if needed anyway (which is actually doubtful).  When she isn't randomly selling things even to her opposition, Svetlana is also a curious romantic, occasionally curious about unlikely brutes as well as the obvious rogues of charm. But a lure of rich loot usually pulls her back on track eventually... 

laa

I think 6 characters is a good max limit of characters, and it seems we've hit that exact limit just now, so that's all nice and dandy!

The O/O's seems quite varied... That's going to be a bit of a challenge, but alas, I shall try to in some way or shape keep everyone's O/O intact, or at least not go into detail with what someone might not find to be... Pleasing.

As I've just arrived on thread one or two hours ago, it's going to take me a bit of time to read through everyone's characters and make sure everything is fine and dandy. I mostly wanted to post here just to comfort you with the fact that I still exist. Pretty neat to know about one's potentially up-n-coming GM, yes?

Also, I will quickly say what I've thought up of in relation to plot and such: We will begin with the bandits mission, as a way to introduce me to the game and as a way to begin my plot 'hook'. (You'll see what I mean later, if we get that far. Internet RPs are like gambles, after all - they can last between years and mere days)

After the 'hook' has finished, I'll go sandbox-style. This means players are allowed to split up, find their own purpose and fight for whatever causes they find the most fitting for their character... Although the difficulty won't be based on your numbers, fair warning. ;)

There will after the 'hook' be an over-arching plot going on, and your center of operations will (at start) be the village you save from the bandits in the first mission. Here, you can come patch up, get supplies, catch up on recent events, etc. I'll warn you not to stay idle for too long though, as the world moves on with or without you~

Complete loss will occur if all bases of operations is ruined! Until then, you will be able to make new characters whenever others meet... Unfortunate... Fates.

Oh, and I might involve a bit PvP intrigue if we get far enough... >evil laughter<

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

AurelieCatena

Sounds very good !

I'll be off for a week  but ready to start when I come back.

Yukina

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: laa on February 20, 2015, 12:47:57 PM
I think 6 characters is a good max limit of characters, and it seems we've hit that exact limit just now, so that's all nice and dandy!

As I've just arrived on thread one or two hours ago, it's going to take me a bit of time to read through everyone's characters and make sure everything is fine and dandy. I mostly wanted to post here just to comfort you with the fact that I still exist. Pretty neat to know about one's potentially up-n-coming GM, yes?

Also, I will quickly say what I've thought up of in relation to plot and such: We will begin with the bandits mission, as a way to introduce me to the game and as a way to begin my plot 'hook'. (You'll see what I mean later, if we get that far. Internet RPs are like gambles, after all - they can last between years and mere days)

Sounds great!! ;D

kylie

I may be off for a couple days too, as I'm in this rather resort town and hotels with good wifi seem to be expensive...  But back pretty soon.

kylie

Well maybe periodically around yet. Wifi is very iffy in this town but still some chance...

laa

Here you go my lovelies, a good, fat, OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224043.0

Today, I'll be going over the mechanics with Red-longname, and if all goes well, I should be capable of starting the RP due tomorrow. Also, as soon as I get a grip on character creation and such, I will up a character thread and notify you all whom it is that has been accepted and who needs to make some changes, if that is going to be necessary. =P

Faeli

GHRAH!

I was on the waiting list for the last game and I managed to not have a computer during the sign up for this game TOO.

Super sad panda face.  But sign me up for the waiting list!  *fistpump?*

Swordsman18

Is it okay if I make an attempt to run a version of this since our current GM appears absent?

Sain

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Swordsman18

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227073.0

And Max, of course my friend. I will also need to know who wants to play from the last game and so forth as well.

Vercile

I'd love to return to playing this game, If there's a spot.

Sain

I take it we can reuse charas from last attempt? I quite liked mine.

Swordsman18