Ariabella's Idea Thread {mul} Seeking male characters

Started by Ariabella, August 15, 2009, 01:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariabella

Just a fair bit of warning, most of my ideas are going to be bondage related. That doesn't mean I'm only interested in bondage scenarios, it's just that my mind hasn't come up with other things. LOL.

SPRING BREAK

It's time for spring break and my character goes on vacation with her boyfriend. What she's not expecting, since they've never even played in it before, is for him to turn master on her and tie her up, and playing everything on a webcam.

Insanity Playground  TAKEN

Insanity playground is a web site that engulfs many things from chat rooms for role playing fantasies, for auctioning slaves or services (like murder for hire). A young woman has been role playing out her bondage fantasies with one particular guy, not thinking about the personal information she has been including and not knowing he's been tracking where her IP is.  Or She's an undercover cop who's after him and he discovers it by tracing her IP.

After several months, he manages to grab her and makes her disappear, taking her to his lair where he will break her down. This will be a rather intense one where he will literally turn her into an animal and then either kill her or sell her off to someone very brutal.

Alice in Wonderland

Just how mad was the mad tea party? How Mad was the Mad Hatter? And did we really learn about every creature/being in Wonderland?

A Not So Royal Love

medieval, vanilla/erotic

The crown princess of a small kingdom is in love with a peasant. Her mother says to let her wed for love, her father wants his alliance with the neighboring kingdom. The prince she is betrothed to is not happy either.

I need either a  male willing to play both parts or two males for this one.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella