News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Monster Encyclopedia. [Group Thread]

Started by Andy, June 22, 2009, 10:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Continued from https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40017.0

All group ROleplays are planned here :)

Quote from: jilorbb on June 22, 2009, 08:38:03 PM
You know what might be cute, Andy?

A reverse-adventuring team of some sort! A bunch of monsters have to travel into an area populated by humans/humanoids because they're on a quest to find an object or save someone. In order to do this they change themselves to appear more human-like through some magical means of some sort (hence why some of the more non-human monsters you have in pictures here actually look more humanoid than normal)

This could be a small-group game and all kinds of shenanigans could come up from the human-ish monsters.

All spots are filled in now, the only thing left to do is to get the small details done, so if everyone could make a bio of their character, including their apperance in human and monster form, their personalities, and any special abilities they might have. :)

Current Spots take are these
Humans 3/5 (HPDDJ, Max, Rockin) Looking for males.
Monsters:5/5 !!!!CLOSED!!!!
Myrleena (Succbus)
PaleEnchantress (Echidna)
Andy (Nightmare/Lamia/Cockatrice/Orc)
Jilorbb (Jurougumo)
Tankou (Red Oni)
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Doomsday

I definitely would want to play a human for this... I'm still looking threw the updated Encyclopedia *drool*

Rockin

Myrleena

I could be convinced, though I would be (as normal for my characters) playing a lesbian.  Probably a succubus, or an elf.

PaleEnchantress

I very much want to be in this. Echidna Medusa or Arachne. I would very much love to be the "dark magic girl/primary arcanist" either that or a more specialized form of magic that I do well but others have trouble doing.

Just give me the okay and I can have a bio submitted for you... I would like a bit more info on how I should consider my characters interaction with the setting.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Rockin

I would also like to become a human for this ^^

Andy

One last spot open, then the plot will be finalized with details :)
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

PaleEnchantress

This was Jil's idea so is zie has not gotten a spot you might want to mention it to zir.

Andy

Will forward that right away, but zir isnt online at the moment  :-(

jilorbb

May I please play a male Jurougumo?  :-)

Andy

Andy

Myrleena

My character. ^_^

Name: Ladethionnes

Race: Succubus (Former Elf)

Description: In her natural form, Ethion, as she likes to be called, is tall and pale skinned.  A body built for lust, with a large bust and narrow waist, she would make men, and most women, go weak-kneed.  Her hair reaches her knees, and is a silky black that seems to glow like it was spun from emeralds in the right light.  Her eyes are also emerald and large, almost looking innocent.  She has the delicately pointed ears of her kind, as well as wings and horns, though her tail is somewhat more sinuous and the tip more delicate.  She wears revealing clothing and a number of bracelets.  She also wears four gemstones, one on her forehead, two in earrings, and one on her chest.  Each is an emerald filled with magical energy, though the one on her clothing glows slightly, as it is enchanted to stop most attacks.

In human form Ethion doesn't look much different.  Her hair only has the faintest hint of the green in it, but otherwise she looks entirely human.  The rest is unchanged, though she often wears a dark green velvet dress.

Personality: Ethion was an elf once, but has long since been overwhelmed by lust and turned into a full succubus.  She is unsure of how old she is, but she knows she is different than other succubi.  She manages to feed on women, even if she doesn't know how she came to be able to.  She disdains men, only taking the company of women.  She is kind at times, and cruel at others.  Even she isn't sure why this is, but she accepts it as reality.  The one constant is her incredible lust for sex, and the need to slake it when she has the chance.

Powers: Succubi are powerful mages to begin with, as are elves.  The two together are frightening, but Ethion doesn't use her magic much.  She has potent charms, curses, elemental magics, and so forth, but she normally only uses charms and shapeshifting to any real degree.  The enchantment on the largest emerald is enough to block almost any single attack, giving her time to charm the enemy or teleport.  Often this will enrage Ethion, however, especially if the opponent is a woman.  In this case she will do all she can to capture the individual, and if the other is a woman, turn her into a succubus under her control.  Ethion can consume the souls of women, and she can also turn them into succubi, so she has to choose which to do when she takes a woman.

Rockin

Name: Radolin

Race: Human

Description: He stands at 6'1 with fair tone skin as well. The body build of his is adverage: not too muscular, not too skinny. He has short red hair with sky blue eyes. The face of his is, to some women, a bit young and cute.

In human form Ethion doesn't look much different.  Her hair only has the faintest hint of the green in it, but otherwise she looks entirely human.  The rest is unchanged, though she often wears a dark green velvet dress.

Personality: He's a optimist, like many young red mages of his time. He looks upon the brighter situation over the bad. However, he knows how to be realistic at times as well. He has a kind heart, and would risk his life from time and time again to protect the ones he cares for.Upon situations, he is stubborn and would not give up till it seems neigh impossible to accomplish at the given time.

Powers/skills: As a red mage, he is well balanced with two important things: magic and weaponry.

With weaponry, he is mainly skilled with the sword family and can wield from swords to broadswords and can handle two at a time or one double edge sword. However, he is only decent with other weapons.

While learning the basic fire, ice, and thunder magic, Radolin mainly focuses on assisting type of magic. He has the power to make allies stronger as well as making them faster while making the opponent weaker or slower.

PaleEnchantress

Name: Lorelei

Race: Echidna

Looks:
In her natural form she is a rather majestic if intimidating sight. Coiled she stands over 7 feet tall and when measured from head to tail is just shy of 12 feet. Her long luxurious hair is a dark emerald green while skin is a pale shade of blue. She is very vain and considers her natural form to be perfect preferring it to the lesser humanoid forms she sometimes takes. Two long serpents grow out from behind her temples. They act as a often opposing council to her during times of need. Their names match their personality: Tyrant and Torment.

In human form she prefers the look of a white haired woman with electric blue eyes and flawless alabaster skin. In this form she is often thought to be a spirit of winter, an assumption she often plays up.

Personality: Vainglorious and quick to show jealousy, Lorelei is a constant schemer. As someone who has lived for countless centuries and been the real power behind many heroes and despots her plans can often be very long reaching. One of the main reasons she has decided to go back amongst the humans is she has become almost psychologically incapable or managing time from a mortal perspective.

She has quite a "Grendel's Mother" complex. Her female offspring are abandoned but her male offspring cherished and grow up quickly becoming a tool in the gambits played out by their mother.

Abilities: Magically skilled even by Echidna standards, Lolrelei is very skilled with summoning, illusions, elemental water, cryokenetics, and magic involving the soul. She is also skilled with more ritualistic magics but the most powerful rituals require too many rare and exotic components to use without extensive planning. She is heavily resistant to attacks against her mind.

Her summons are often used to test the strength of potential mates. She can force her summons to do anything she wishes of them through an complex binding spell that resurrects and releases summoned creatures when they die. Invoking this magic though requires the use of a precious jewel dependent on what she summons. 

Kinks and oddities: Her posessive nature has caused her to end the career of more then one mate. In fact only the ones she abandons after mating have escaped being chained to her. Few would even try to resist after they realize the extent to which she has used them. Those she releases fare no better. She would never let a mate go unless she bore a child she felt was more suitable then his father. Always in such cases the fathers legacy is ended at the claws of his own son.

Doomsday

Name: Ser Nymerion Targaryen, often called "Nym"

Race: Human

Description, Background and Personality: Tall and strong, Nymerion is the fourth and youngest son of Lord Meraxes, a human nobleman. Being so far down on the chain of inheritance, he had no real station of importance in the city, so Nym took a dozen of his father's best swords and set off to patrol the country, slaying deviant monsters who would lure men into their trap. Some call him Nym the Beastslayer, others Nymerion Frostbite, named after the pure white longsword he wields.

(Ignore the wolf, and the excessive Game of Thrones name-stealing)

rahatngt

how did I missed this one :( ... let me know if a place opens up though I may be quite irregular for the next week.

jilorbb

Name: Daisuke Reiiji
Race: Jurougumo - MALE
Age: Appears to be the equivalent of a 24 year old human. (not sure how these guys age)
Description: Daisuke (who goes by 'reggie'  in the more western-cultured areas, as it sounds similar to his last name) is rather pale, though handsome and healthy looking. He has emerald-colored eyes and long, dark gray hair. His build is on the smaller side, though he is quite muscular for his size. The bottom half of his body (and, to some extent some aspects of his general appearance and demeanor) depends largely on which form he takes since he has the ability to shape into human form at will, and may possibly choose a form in between the two.
Personality: Daisuke is always cool and collected. He rarely is prone to raising his voice and tends to be someone that others come to for advice. He is even more sociable than the rest of his race and sometimes would prefer to spend time with other races than his own due to the dual nature that many of his kind have. The only time he seems to lose his gentle nature is when he is aroused.
Abilities: As per his race, he can spin webs to catch his prey or foes. The threads are silky and fine and he can chose whether to make them sticky or not. He is an expert tailor and can make clothing beautifully and fast.
His best quality, by far, is his sharp wit and strategic mind. He is able to come up with a plan to help with most dilemmas.
His magical abilities are few and come from his music as Daisuke is very much a bard. He carries a shamisen with him at all times and enjoys entertaining others. Through his music he can subtly influence the mood of others.
As far as weapons go, Daisuke tends to use his natural weapons in his true form: fangs, clawed feet, fists. He's somewhat skilled with a katana and throwing knives as well as his hand-to-hand combat.

Andy

Name: Shira Meldwelon

Race: Nightmare Female

Description:

Shira upper body is the same as any normal woman in their early twenties, allright, perhaps she had a bit more waistline than most other women, but she added up for that by packing a neat DD on her chest. She always wears a dark purple hood and a matching short robe, adorned with two golden chains of pure gold, Her lower body is that of a Night-mare, having the normal eerie smoke rising from the back of her hooves.

In human form, she has the looks of a lightly chubby girl, she has dark blue eyes and light blue hair with a tint of purple. She is often blushing, due to her very timid nature and because she's often surrounded by men when in this form.

Personality: Shira is often seen fidgeting with something in her hands, or blushing because of her timid nature, which is extreme, even for one of her kind. She is often unsure of her abilities, and also greatly naive, almost always just doing what she's told. This doesn't mean that she wont have a opinion of her own, but she hides it because she fears it will get thrown down immediately. As for her relationship with girls, she isn't that timid around them, unless they get a little -too- close, to a point where she gets embarrassed. She does also suffer from Hemophobia: Fear of Blood.

Abilities: Like other Nightmares, she has the ability to invade the minds of others while they are asleep, using her magical scythe to do this. She also had one other magical ability, being able to put any creature, who's magical powers does not surpass her own, to sleep for several hours once each day. She uses this when she has a dire urge to feed off human males, or to flee. As for weapons, the only other means of attack and defense she has is her magic scythe, a sharp and deadly weapon, able to drain the souls of what she kills with it. She rarely uses this ability though. due to her extreme case of hemophobia, causing her to freeze whenever she See's blood.

jilorbb

Andy

(Possibly  ::)  Personally i also like it if a girl doesnt look like a wooden match, since i allready do myself ^^')

PaleEnchantress

Well that's everyone is it not? How shall we open this?

Andy

Still missing max's persona, but i share youre impatience

Max

Sorry it is late.  Decided on a major change of character.  Hope she is okay.

Name:  Gweniffer "Gwen" Galiffer

Race:  Human.

Description:  Gwen usually keeps her long blond hair in twin tails that reach down to her shapely ass.  She has kind pinkish eyes.  Usually dressed in a short dress, that reaches about half way down to her knees, and that shows off a bit of her cleavage.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=519507

Personality:  Gwen enjoys her job working at the local tavern.  She gets to hear stories about the world at large, and thru the tales of travellers, gets to live a life of adventure and excitement beyond the borders of her small town.  She is kind, and likes to smile a lot. 

Abilities:  Gwen is a good cook.  She has some skill at defending herself, having had that the word no doesn't always work.  Mostly a knee to the groin or slap to the face, or pan upside the head.  She has learned a bit of using a knife, but is afraid to actually use one.  From her parents, she learned to read, and she likes to read whenever she is not working or spending time with friends. 
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new