Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

Seeing her eyes he looks at her deeply, "If he does anything you'll let me know right?"  His voice serious, only because this girl has his heart in her grasp.  "Yeah, we'll get away this weekend, ok babe?" he continued sitting down.  He doesn't like disappointing her and he knows him fighting over her doesn't win any points in her book, because he already has her.  The storm continues to rage outside as they speak.  The wind is bashing the windows hard and the water is smelled in the diner profusely.  The cook comes out of the back smiling at the storm.  He glances at the outside and laughs.  Josh looks at the guy and shakes his head at the crazy cook, "That guy has lost it hasn't he?"
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She sighs knowing she has to tell him what he tried. "Well he kind of tried something. I was serving my customers when he came over and grabbed my ass and he tried to kiss me but I pulled away and I quickly went into the kitchen. Baby please just forget it okay. I'm yours and no one elses. I love you just pretend I didn't tell you." She says as she gives him a hug. "I can't wait to get away and I'm thinking Mike will finally tell you the babys full name. I'm not allowed to tell you."

"It means a lot to me that your coming up with me. Babe you mean the world to me. I love you more than anything in this world. I love that you got that cute dimples" *points to his dimples* "I love how you hold me and I love everything about you. Your perfect and you have the bad boy look but your the perfect guy" She smiles at him.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her with a half angry and half amused look.  All of the look said surprise and he asked, "You practiced that, didn't you?"  He seemed amused with the haste of the words trying to come out of her mouth in an attempt to stop him from pounding the guy into submission.  "Are you going to report him?" he asked.  "He sexually harassed you and I want to physically destroy him," he looked at the guy in the corner with murder in his eyes. 

He looked at her with a half smile, "You like my dimples?"  He asked in such a facetious way that to take him seriously would have been inane.  "Yeah babe, I can't wait to talk to Mike about the newest edition," he said it whilst still staring down the man.  Nothing was going to drag his gaze away short of his girl. 
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiled at him as she leaned into him. "Of course not..Hey I'm just trying to protect you. I'd rather not see my handsome boyfriend with bloody knuckles. Ya know that really doesn't turn me on at all." She sighed. "I wasn't planning on it. He is harmless. He would never try anything with me." She is the kind of girl that is extremely naive with guys intentions. She thinks that all guys are good and sweet just like Josh is to her.

"I like everything about you baby. Your just the perfect man in my eyes. I love you more than anything in this world." She smiled at him. "Yeah Mike is pretty pumped to see you and catch up. SOmething about rehashing some tournament from last time. Who knows with you silly boys" She giggles.

Azrael Annavianna

"Yeah well he already has tried something and my knuckles will be bloody next time," he retorted with a half grin, but serious.  He looks at her all of a sudden with surprise, "You mean to tell me that a big sweaty, bloody man who belongs to you isn't a turn on."  He goes into description to sway her mind, "With big muscles..."  He makes a bicep bulge for her, "Ready to kiss you after he has fought for you..." he swung for the metaphorical home run, "doesn't turn you on?"  He grinned looking at her beauty and admiring her naive childlike nature.  How could she afford to be so beautiful and so naive? 

"You know you make me sound so godly with this perfect thing," he states, "I am not perfect."  He grins, "Though I'd like to be."  He thinks for a moment, "We have been through a lot and I just want to say, I love you."  He smiles, "Yeah, Mike and I have some unfinished business at his pool table."  He laughs, "I beat him so bad last time."  "By the way, beautiful, you have a cute giggle," he leans in to kiss her softly.

AAA111

She giggles at him. "Yeah ya know the bloody thing not so much a turn on. I mean maybe your muscles are a turn on but the whole bloody thing is not really my thing. Just kind of not really cool to me." She grinned at him. Just then the guy comes over to her. "Hey baby would you mind refilling my drink for me. Then I could show you how a real man makes you feel. Just like before. " He winks at her and she sighs knowing that this is not going to turn out good at all. Josh is gonna do something not so good.

"Maybe you don't think your perfect but in my eyes your perfect. You've always been so good to me even when we were fighting you never took low blows or anything. I'll admit when I first met you I thought wow this guy is gonna be a real douchebag but I was wrong obviously. Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you too." She smiles. "Oh you boys and your pool. I'm glad to the two most important boys in my life get along so well. " She leans her head into his shirt as she giggles. "Thanks baby" She kisses him back.

Azrael Annavianna

Enjoying the kiss, Josh doesn't realize the guy is walking over.  Hearing the words Josh in one move stands up swinging and he connects with the man's jaw.  The rage at his words and disrespect was too much for Josh.  He doesn't even avoid the man's attempts to stop him or his attacks and continues with all his strength using the guy's words as fuel.  "TOUCH HER, WILL YOU?!" his anger rising at the moment.  He wasn't going to let this guy forget this moment, as he continued.  He got him on the ground and with each arch of his fist he pounds on the man's face and chest.  The strikes landed where they landed, however, the majority landed on his face.  The lightning struck with each pounding of flesh from the battle, for lack of a better word.  The storm raged from the outside as if it fueled his rage. 

The cook sees this and rushes out calling the other male chef from the back.  They didn't want this guy to get away with killing someone, for they knew how much Kristin liked him.  "That is ENOUGH!" the cook yelled.

AAA111

As Josh begins pounding the guy and beating him to a pulp Kristin sighs as she gets down to Josh's level. She pulls on him trying to get him off. She whispers "Stop it is not worth going to jail over this guy. It is not even close to being worth it. I'm not gonna lose you because some stupid guy is drunk and an idiot. Please stop baby" She crawls back into the pool as she puts her face into her hands and begins to cry. She can't stand to see him fighting. She hates blood and knows that she is gonna have to clean him up since the guy hit back and Josh is kind of bleeding.

I nod to the cook as I thank him. They knew she was in love with Josh. She talked about him constantly 24/7 every day at work.

Azrael Annavianna

The cook pulls Josh off of him and looks Josh in the eyes.  "Look!" he points to Kristin, "she's crying because of YOU!"  "Do your damn job and be a man!" he yells at Josh and pushes him to Kristin.  The cook picks the man up and tends to his wounds; he starts apologizing.  He looks at Josh one more time and points to her.  "Go...," he shakes his head in disappointment. 

Josh only vaguely aware of the events looks at Kristin.  He feels ashamed, trying to defend her and his honor; realizing that he took that away with his actions.  He just hangs his head and looks at her barely mouthing, 'I'm sorry.'  He knows that she is irritated and embarrassed of his actions and that it could quite literally take weeks for her to forgive him.  He holds his hand out, bloody as it was.  His nose and left eye saw better days.  "I'm sorry babe...," was all that came out.

AAA111

She sighs thinking that she loves him so much. She would always forgive him and she realized the only thing he wouldn't forgive is if he ever cheated on her. She could never ever forgive him for that. She was a fool and in love and she realized that love can do crazy things to you. "You should of just listened to me and stopped and ignored him. He wasn't worth even a word Josh. He wasn't. I wouldn't do anything with any other guy. Your the man I want. I just wish for once you listened to me. Just once in my life you would listen to me when I don't want you to do something."

She feels like he never ever listens to her. She feels like she talks to a brick wall sometimes. She looks at his bloody hands and his beat up face. "Your face looks horrible. You should have left it alone. "She looks at him as a tear runs down her face. She never wanted to see him like that.

Azrael Annavianna

"I'm sorry Kristin, the guy got to me...," he knew his excuses were nothing to her.  They were just a means to continue pushing the best thing to ever happen to him.  He looks at her and says, "I need to wash up."  He looks at her tear and with the none bloody hand he wipes the tear from her eye.  He goes to walk to the bathroom and turns to her, "You are right, I should have listened to you, but you know what made me do it?" He asks with a strange look on his face.

AAA111

She sighs. "YOU left him get to you. You should have ignored it. He was just some low life drunk high off life guy. I just wish you would listen to me more. I really do." She sighs as she nods at him. "Go ahead i'll be here when you get back. Not sure why but I'm not leaving though I probably should. Guess i'm in love." She looks at him. "What made you do it?" She asks concerned.

Azrael Annavianna

"Its a crazy thing called love," was all he says, smiling, as he walks to the bathroom.  He washes his face and hands hoping that the asshole didn't mess him up too bad.  He looks in the mirror to see if he is hurt too badly and notices a dark circle around his eye.  Shouldn't be too bad, he thinks.  He finishes and wipes his hands, leaving the bathroom.

The cook comes over and looks at Kristin, "The guy will be fine and is so inebriated that he probably won't remember anything in the morning.  I am going to pay for a cab and take him home; Kristin please get a hold of Josh because next time he won't be as lucky."  The cook looks at her and then at Josh leaving the bathroom and shakes his head to help the man to the taxi that is waiting outside of the diner.

AAA111

As he comes back she looks at him. "Let me go get some ice to put on your eye. Take the swelling down a bit." She smiles at him thinking that she knows that he loves her but that was just too much. "Please just settle yourself down okay. Relax and breath. That jerk really wasn't worth anything because baby I'm not going anywhere. Well other than the kitchen but I think you know what I mean." She sighs as she looks at him and she smiles thinking how badly they both need a trip away for a few days. She turns around "I love you" and she heads back to the kitchen to get an ice pack for his black eye.

Azrael Annavianna

He gives her one of his handsome goofy grins and mouths 'I love you too.'  He thinks about how much a getaway was needed for them both and smiled at the thought of a weekend with her.  It had been a while and he looked forward to the smell of her hair and the taste of her lips.  She always tasted like cherries to him; he assumed because of her chap stick or lip stick.  Whatever, he thinks, he was a guy and didn't care.  All he cared about was her.  He didn't take that traditional get a girl and ignore the girl role that other guys did.  He wanted her for months before asking her out.  Her beautiful eyes inspired him and made him think he was looking at an angel.  He wondered which heaven she fell out of, most of the time.  Her soft skin spoke to him in ways that nothing else could.  Every time he kissed it, he smelled her and it was euphoric.  God, he thinks, I do love her.  She turned me into a wimp, but man, I have her and I really don't have to pretend to be a man.  She makes me one just being with me.  Oh, he thinks, good line.  He waits for his princess to garner the ice and come back to him so he may flatter her yet again, hopefully make her give him a real smile and not one of these half disappointed ones.

AAA111

She heads back into the kitchen to grab and ice pack and while she is back there she talks to the cook about Josh. "He really is a good guy ya know. He is just overly protective of me. I promise you it won't happen again. He is really a really good guy underneath his tough exterior. He treats me right and I love him. But of course you know that" She says as they discuss Josh for a few more minutes. She grabs an ice pack and wraps it in a paper towel so isn't extremely cold.

She walks out to him and hands him the ice pack. "Here put this on your eye. It'll make it feel a lot better. Promise" She sits down across from him as she gives him a half grin thinking about the first time that they ever meet. They were at some frat party and she was just here supporting a friend. She is not a drinker at all so she just had a pepsi. She saw him across the room and he was all over some girls and she thought wow he is a real player. She thought he was a real jerk and all into himself. She thinks who would of thought that three years later we would be together and hopelessly in love with one another. She is really excited to be spending some time alone with him since they haven't really been alone in awhile. She loved the fact that he supported every decision that she has ever made like abstaining from sex until marriage and abstaining from alcohol. Her decision to go back to school after she quit a few months prior. He was her rock and she loved him. so much.

Azrael Annavianna

The cook nods to her and says, "If he does that again, you know what I'll have to do..."  He doesn't want to say it and hopes that she understands that he has a business to run.  She can't have a half psycho crazed boyfriend beating his customers drunk or not.  He also knows that if customers harass her that she needs to tell him.

Josh looks at her after she comes back with the ice.  "I am sorry for hurting you babe," he wanted to tell her he was sorry.  The words were so hard because the meaning was so moot.  He just couldn't disappoint her again.  The party where they first met was just the first time he had spoken to her.  The times before he had seen her here and there; thinking she was cute.  Her beauty was only skin deep, though.  She was more than beautiful underneath, she was an angel.  She wasn't like the stuck up girls that he talked too, she was different.  When they get their lives together, I'm going to marry her, he thinks to himself.  He just smiles to her and gives her his loving eyes.

AAA111

"I know I know if he does it again he won't be allowed back in here. I understand that you have your business to run. I do apologize if I messed it up. If you need me to cover extra shifts to repay you I will do that Sir" She says as she walks out to the booth where Josh is sitting.

"I know you were just protecting me baby but you can't do that. Next time you do and you won't be allowed in here. You can't go up beating random drunk guys that hit on me. You just need to trust that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I love you more than anything in the world. Your my rock. Always have been and always will." She smiles at him. At that party he was definitely flirting with her but at the time she thought he was just playing her but little did she know that 3 years later that conversation turned into the most amazing relationship. They had their ups and downs but all in all it was good. She smiled at him.

Azrael Annavianna

He listens to her hoping that she will let it go, eventually.  "I didn't mean to hurt you, baby," he tried to explain as inane as his attempt was, "it was the whole honor thing.  I'm sorry Kritstin, can you forgive me?"  He tried to look her in the eyes, but he was frustrated.  The more he tried for her; the more he screwed up.  The whole scenario was irritating and confusing to him.  He only wanted to be good for her and he knew that in the end, he probably would mess up.  He wanted her to love him, but he pushed her away with his attempt at protecting her like a man should.  That was what he believed anyway. 

The storm crashed outside louder than before and the wind is horrendous.  Some cars have begun to pull off the road as the rage outside continued.  People began to look out the window to see the weather carnage occurring.  Some even looked a little frightened.

AAA111

She looks at him and she notices that he seems frustrated and confused that she is upset with him. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You never do it on purpose and I know that. Of course I forgive you baby. I'll always forgive you no matter what expect if you cheated on me. Now that  I couldn't forgive." He was such a good guy to her. He was always trying to protect her and she knew that he loved her more than anything in the world. She was in love with him and didn't care what anyone else had to say about it.

She looked at him shaking as she looked out the window. She hated thunderstorms because they scared her so much. It was clearly evident in how much she was shaking. She looked at him nervous.

Azrael Annavianna

Sensing her fear is getting the best of her, he looks at her.  "Hey, two things, ok?" he comforted, "One I am not a cheater and two; don't worry about that storm.  I won't let you get hurt by the weather," he continued to make her feel better.  "You want to go home or stay in here and wait out the storm?"  He sees that she is shaking and wraps his arms around her, holding her closely.  He whispers in her ear, "Don't be afraid, because your hero is here."  He wasn't about to let a storm hurt her. 

The wind continued to rage even as the rain thinned out.  The storm was getting better, but the wind was the deciding factor now.  The storm according to the news was reaching winds of 45 miles per hour, strange because it was simply a thunderstorm. 

AAA111

(Sorry I had a virus that wouldn't let me get on..Back)

She smiled at him as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I know that you are not a cheater. I'm just saying that is something that I would be unable to forgive." She looks at him. "I wanna go home but what would you do?" She asks him. She wants him to not leave her side tonight. She is falling in love with him all over again. Her baby. "Your my hero and I love you more than anything in this world."

She puts her arms around him as she hugs him never ever wanting to let the love of her life go.

Azrael Annavianna

(I understand I work and am a full time college student, so don't worry)

He has stayed with her before so it wasn't anything new.  "Hey I can leave my car here for the night right?" he asked her, "I can pick it up in the morning right?  It shouldn't get towed as long as you tell your boss about it."  He wanted to leave with her and drive her home personally.  I don't want to endanger you by not driving you myself, he thinks in his head.  He looks outside at the growing storm and hugs her back.  "How many days till the trip to your brother's?" he couldn't remember his left shoe without Kristin beside him.  He hugs her tightly hoping that she'll feel his love.

AAA111

(Awesome..thanks and I'm really enjoying this!)

"Um yeah you can leave your car here. They have overnight parking you just have to pay um like $5 i think to keep it all night." She smiles as she looks up at him and kisses him lovingly on the lips. As he hugs her tight she can feel how much he loves her. She loves him just as much but more than she ever thought that she could love a man. She is head over heels in love.

She looks up at him.  "Well um 2 days..I was planning on leaving this friday whenever you can leave and spending saturday-tuesday there..Maybe i'll stay longer. I have a break from school that week and I'm off of work that entire week." She smiles as she holds his hand. Their three year relationship is coming up that sunday. "I love you" She randomly says.

Azrael Annavianna

"I'll hand the five to your boss and he can take care of it," Josh responds.  He can feel the warmth of her tender kiss and the affection shared in their love. 

"Just a couple of more work days and then it is a vacation with my girl," he gestured to her to look at the window.  The sky seemed quiet as they had been sharing a moment of love.  It was like the weather was in tune to the emotional feelings of the small town diner.  The wind no longer blew with the strength of the previous moments. 

At that moment on the radio, a song that had been dedicated to Kristin came on.  It had been dedicated to her by Josh after they had started dating.  The song "Your Guardian Angel," by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus played and Josh started to sing to her; knowing the words by heart.