News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder; Evil Dead Recruitment

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, February 13, 2016, 01:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeko

You missed my question about the 2 talents. My human paladin shenanigans starts with 2 talents and it is written in the opening post that we get +2 talents.

Does that mean I start with 4 talents to pick?

Elven Sex Goddess

Lunar Raven  on character sheet where is the ability stats.    Also  a bit confused on the skills with the +1   should be higher even if don't have a bonus in ability stat a train skill is at  4 at level 1     Also need personality and brief background.   

persephone325  sheet looks good so far.    Need personality and brief bio added.

Changingsaint   Looks good,  thou and this goes for everyone.   Put traits in trait box and flaws in flaw box if have them. 

Muse concept looks good just waiting on sheet

cuchulainn  I suggest your initial  idea of a investigator.   So  a Rogue Investigator would be beneficial to the group.   

An if anyone wants to help cuchulainn as he is new to pathfinder system in creating the character will be greatly appreciated.   

Freeko  paladin sounds good and fits nicely  looking forward to seeing sheet.    No  it is you get two free traits not talents.   To answer your question.   

Revelation

I've put my traits in the section of the sheet, I also don't mind offering some help to a new player!

freeko

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on February 15, 2016, 06:59:17 PM

Freeko  paladin sounds good and fits nicely  looking forward to seeing sheet.    No  it is you get two free traits not talents.   To answer your question.

Blargh! I still get 2 traits to start, I got the stupid words backward.. yay autism.. Does that mean I get 2 more for 4 total?

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on February 15, 2016, 06:59:17 PM
Lunar Raven  on character sheet where is the ability stats.    Also  a bit confused on the skills with the +1   should be higher even if don't have a bonus in ability stat a train skill is at  4 at level 1     Also need personality and brief background.
The ability stats (or scores?) are under the section for Character Info.  Points spent on ability scores and their modifiers are under Other Info.  The skills with the +1, under other info is just how many ranks have been placed into a particular skill; the fully modified totals are the skills under the Character Info section.  I was waiting for info about flaws (now answered) before working on his background and personality, which will now be up shortly.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: freeko on February 15, 2016, 07:12:33 PM
Blargh! I still get 2 traits to start, I got the stupid words backward.. yay autism.. Does that mean I get 2 more for 4 total?

No it is just I gotten in the habit to say that one gets the two free traits.   As there have been a lot of games that DM don't use the traits.  So its only two. 

Muse

E.S.G., the word Lexi should link to my sheet.  :)

Lexi

Alan Dale doesn't know who left the year old baby with the beautiful, bright, mismatched eyes outside his camp one night as he was traveling back from the lizard kingdoms, but he was instantly struck with the little foundling.  He named her Lexi and adopted her for his own. 
   Alan was an explorer and an archeologist, determined to reconstruct the mysterious technology of the ancient world.  Lexi never really had a knack for history, but she loved his stories.  She was bold, daring, and crafty, defending their camp from minor monsters by her 13th year.  With her father's guidance, she forged her own sword and her own musket.  The second is a dangerous and unpredictable weapon—still in need of a good deal of perfecting—based on rusted shards of per-cataclysm weapons. 
   On her sixteenth birthday, Lexi struck out on her own.  At first, she was following the songs in her dreams, wondering who the beautiful woman in the wetlands is, and why is she calling to Lexi? 
   The White Witch's call to her for intercession has diverted Lexi from that goal.  The songs still haunt her dreams, but surely they can wait? 
   Lexi is proud of her tight young body and displays it boldly in a mail bikini. 
   She's sometimes considered taking up pipe smoking since leaving her father.  She loves the smell from across the campfire, but doesn’t really enjoy the taste.  Still, she finds a certain intimacy in offering a gentleman a burning brand to light his pipe.

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

Kay, still bouncing characters around in my head, leaning towards a heavy melee or arcane / occult character  ;D

Revelation

For now it seems we have a bevy of melee characters, but a more caster oriented character seems a good slot to fill. But play what you like!

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Revelation

Quote from: persephone325 on February 15, 2016, 10:04:05 PM
I'm playing a caster character.

Right, but its 1 caster compared to 3some meleeish characters, is what I meant

persephone325

Quote from: Changingsaint on February 15, 2016, 10:07:55 PM
Right, but its 1 caster compared to 3some meleeish characters, is what I meant

I honestly wasn't paying attention to everyone else's characters... >.<
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Chulanowa

Well, thus far we got...

Gunslinger
Slayer
Druid
Paladin
Inquisitor

Revelation

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 15, 2016, 10:22:32 PM
Well, thus far we got...

Gunslinger
Slayer
Druid
Paladin
Inquisitor

Right, and imma assume our pally is melee focused, I could be wrong. Either way, that's 3 probably melee oriented characters, which means a 4th person might feel either redundant or stacking the group in a specific way. Of course, I'm not trying to make anyone play anything they don't prefer to! Just observing.

Muse

THat's actualy a pleasent dirth of divine.  :)  Maybe a wizard type would be good to have?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

I'm eyeballing an arcane hybrid (Bloodrager or Skald) or Occult currently. I think the Wizard I've got in your game is enough for m, Muse  :-)

Lunar Raven

If I have some spare time, I might draft up an arcanist, or write up an alternate magus version of the slayer, just in case the need for one is urgent, though I usually prefer melee types,  ;D

Idea & Request Thread

Revelation

Quote from: Lunar Raven on February 15, 2016, 11:04:04 PM
If I have some spare time, I might draft up an arcanist, or write up an alternate magus version of the slayer, just in case the need for one is urgent, though I usually prefer melee types,  ;D

Magus can do both decently, right? Of course I wouldn't count on one bringing as much pure arcane power as a wizard/sorcerer/etc. Same wa I wouldn't think an inquisitor to replace an occultist/cleric.

Either way, I wanted to try something a bit different, so for me, inquisitor seemed fun. I like divine melee hybrids, soooo they're right up  my alley.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Changingsaint on February 15, 2016, 11:07:46 PMMagus can do both decently, right? Of course I wouldn't count on one bringing as much pure arcane power as a wizard/sorcerer/etc. Same wa I wouldn't think an inquisitor to replace an occultist/cleric.
Not perfectly though.  It depends on priorities.  If you want more a pure blend of arcane and melee, you have to go with the Eldritch Knight prestige class, but at loss of some of the magus' nifty features (one plus side, you can attain as high as 8th level spells).  The magus is diluted, but allows for some interesting options in close-quarters - it's only really viable when there's at least another strong martial character around, or if the character in question has truly prodigious ability scores.

Quote from: Changingsaint on February 15, 2016, 11:07:46 PMEither way, I wanted to try something a bit different, so for me, inquisitor seemed fun. I like divine melee hybrids, soooo they're right up  my alley.
Warpriest also comes to mind for a divine/melee hybrid. ;D

Idea & Request Thread

Revelation

Quote from: Lunar Raven on February 15, 2016, 11:16:58 PM
Not perfectly though.  It depends on priorities.  If you want more a pure blend of arcane and melee, you have to go with the Eldritch Knight prestige class, but at loss of some of the magus' nifty features (one plus side, you can attain as high as 8th level spells).  The magus is diluted, but allows for some interesting options in close-quarters - it's only really viable when there's at least another strong martial character around, or if the character in question has truly prodigious ability scores.
Warpriest also comes to mind for a divine/melee hybrid. ;D

Right, I did not mean I would count them as full casters, but more they are hybrids - not quite the same as an eldritch knight, but they do bring a particular blend of stabbity magic to the game.

Warpriests are okay, but I much prefer inquisitors, as they are combat/casty with a hint of skill focus in them as well.

freeko

Quote from: Changingsaint on February 15, 2016, 10:31:43 PM
Right, and imma assume our pally is melee focused, I could be wrong. Either way, that's 3 probably melee oriented characters, which means a 4th person might feel either redundant or stacking the group in a specific way. Of course, I'm not trying to make anyone play anything they don't prefer to! Just observing.

I play more of a tank than damage dealer. Just so you dont think I am something that I am not. I do not do much damage inside of combat.

I also do not care for being "lawful stupid" as it were. Its more of a dont get in my way and i leave you alone kinda thing.

Lunar Raven

I believe Galad Shadowsong is complete, stat-wise, background and personality.  Everything on his sheet.

If anyone wants to connect backgrounds, I'm all ears  ;D

Idea & Request Thread

Chulanowa

Quote from: freeko on February 16, 2016, 02:39:08 AM
I play more of a tank than damage dealer. Just so you dont think I am something that I am not. I do not do much damage inside of combat.

Well, that cinches it; melee damage character it is, then!  ;D

Just gotta decide...

Dwarf Skald?

Tiefling Bloodrager?

Ratfolk Barbarian?

Muse

THsoe are cute, chula! 

The tiefling is especialy sexy! 

freeko

Stuff
HP: 13/13 | AC: 20 T: 13, FF: 17
Init: +4 | Speed: 20' | Melee: +2 | Ranged: +3
CMD: 15 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +2 | Will: +0
Smite Evil: 1/1

I will have the sheet up soon, just gotta port it from my creator to mythwhatevers.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=719369