modeling for James Deen

Started by sansa, April 07, 2014, 09:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

OMGOSH!! OK, so I totes love James Deen and I'm fangirling so hard right now because I applied to be a model for a shoot with him (I did NOT think I was gonna get contacted cause I'm sure he gets a ton of applicants), ANYWAY- I got an email today from his agent and was called cute and that they want to work with me!!!<333

someone pinch me?

Any other James Deen fans?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

cptBacon

*pinch*

That's really cool sansa. I hope everything works out for you. I've watched some of his stuff from his open casting call, and it looks like fun.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

sansa

lol thank you! <3
Yea I've seen some of his stuff and it looks fun but also I'd be really awkward cause I get shy. haha
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

SinfulAngel

I think he is awesome. Congratulations on getting the call back.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days