Tower of Fate and Ruin (All welcome, but only straight pairings!)

Started by BassBX, November 05, 2013, 06:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassBX

Hello everyone! I'm creating my first group thread!

PLOT

The world as we humans know it has changed. Around the year 2500, a cataclysm has forever altered the world. All but one continent was swallowed by the sea, left alone in the once lively sphere that was the Earth. That continent is known as Sentinel. On this continent, what remains of the human race has begun to thrive. Machines are the name of the day. Steam powered, fire powered, it's all there. But for all the seeming advances in technology, there are conflicts. Strange mechanical beasts and constructs wander the land, and they seem to all originate from one location: The tower smack in the middle of Sentinel, known as the Machin

This tower is purely made of machines, and suddenly appeared on Sentinel in the year 2800. The strange part is, it had appeared three hundred years prior, during the cataclysm. Now humanity is sending well trained mercenaries to investigate Machin, in hopes of preventing what little world they have left from being destroyed.....

Rules

Rule 1: No one liners, one to two paragraph minimum.
Rule 2: Plot based. Story over smut. Not to say it won't happen...
Rule 3: Character Death is limited. Only by the character creator's choice.
Rule 4: My word is law. If I say no, NO.
Rule 5: Sorry, I have nothing against the people personally, but no homosexual relationships.
Rule 6: Enjoy!

I'll put up the character sheet when I get some interest!

BassBX

TheHangedOne

Tentatively interested.  Is this going to be a system game, or free form?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

BassBX

BassBX

Hazel

Would the mercenaries be completely human, or a hybrid of human machines, or maybe both?

BassBX

Interesting idea. I'm open to human-machine hybrids. As long as they can perform *ahem* functions that the player might want later on. But don't get me wrong. This is by no means a smut based RP. Smut is a sort of..."Bonus feature", to the plot heavy world of Sentinel.

Siereis

I might be up for this, though I think the lack of interest is purely from not a whole lot of elaboration.  Here are some of my questions:

1.  Freeform or single plot driven?  Just how much control over the plot are you looking to have?
2.  Any sort of character progression?  For example, acquiring loot or items as we progress?
3.  Would this be an action adventure rp?  Lots of fighting?  Or more about intrigue?
4.  What sorts of sexual situations do you forsee occuring?  You don't need to go into too much detail, but since it was hinted at I'd apprecuate more.

Thanks in advance.

BassBX

1. Kind of both. The story will reach a single destination, but the path to the end is up to the players.
2. Big time progression.
3. Action adventure.
4. Since the characters will have to return to the towns often, there will be sex scenes. I kinda would like it to be vanilla. Whether it is romance or not is up to the pair.

BassBX