Castlevania: Written In Blood (Series crossover. Villians & Heroes welcome)

Started by Vergil1989, November 06, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Quote from: SweetSerenade on November 07, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
Amaranth and Puck are actually gathering all of the people who will be on the Heros side, using the paths of Underhill, so that's how most of them will be brought in. But if you want to go the portrait route you can do that? I was just asking if Charlotte would be willing to 'retire' her position with the Church for the fight ahead, as Puck and Amaranth are not known to be very... giving towards the church (Since technically the Church is what started all this shit in the first place. xD)

Open to ideas though?

Also I think Sypha is done for the time being. I didn't get as detailed as I could because I was trying to not put too many spoilers for the Animates series.

So my characters for now, are completed.
I might have to read a bit more about story, I know all was started by the church but also Charlotte is tied to the church and related to Sypha. I dont remember much of castlevania lore since I dont play games for quite some time. Weren't there different and opposing groups/factions within the church? Anyway I am willing of having her abandon the church, though reluctantly, if she finds out or is told facts to sway her into making such decision.

Maybe she could agree to 'retire' but still be dubious if that is the right thing to do and continue to investigate more, other might not like this or plainly suspect about her and have her watched or whatever. Just some loose ideas.

But yes I'd like to go the portrait route, she could have been rescued by Amarnath and/or Puck, but waking 200 years in the future sounds like a fun thing to try with a vampire hunter wizard. ^^

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Kathyan on November 07, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
I might have to read a bit more about story, I know all was started by the church but also Charlotte is tied to the church and related to Sypha. I dont remember much of castlevania lore since I dont play games for quite some time. Weren't there different and opposing groups/factions within the church? Anyway I am willing of having her abandon the church, though reluctantly, if she finds out or is told facts to sway her into making such decision.

Maybe she could agree to 'retire' but still be dubious if that is the right thing to do and continue to investigate more, other might not like this or plainly suspect about her and have her watched or whatever. Just some loose ideas.

But yes I'd like to go the portrait route, she could have been rescued by Amarnath and/or Puck, but waking 200 years in the future sounds like a fun thing to try with a vampire hunter wizard. ^^

Actually, from her character profile, it appears that Charlotte was born in the 1920's and was about 16 at the time of Portrait of Ruin (which was set in 1944)- so we would need her to get trapped a bit after that, since we don't allow any characters under 18. But she could easily still end up locked in a portrait? Hence cutting off her part of the Belnades line.

She is far-flung related, probably a distant cousin or niece to Sypha, so that should prove very interesting, since Sypha herself is very Anti-Church, and could potentially tell Charlotte first hand what the Church did that caused all this trouble. Plus given she's from the 1940's Charlotte could know that there is some controversy to the RCC and their actions, so ending up getting access to the internet should give her more info. I think of all the characters Charlotte would adjust the easiest as she's from a pretty recent time.

I think given what 'time' our story is in, Modern times, and that Vegil has decided there is no real belnades or belmont family left - I think that nixes the Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow games as those are set in the future.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Vergil1989

Well, in THIS time Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow aren't a thing, but keep in mind we're pulling from EVERY canon source there is, even Lord of Shadows 1 and 2, so it's entirely possible those HAVE happened in another time and place.  Hope that helps everyone out since this is OUR canon in any event, allowing for all kinds of crazy stuff to happen.  But yes, in the 'current' timeline, the Belmonts and Belnades aren't around, but in another one?  That's another story altogether.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 07, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
Well, in THIS time Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow aren't a thing, but keep in mind we're pulling from EVERY canon source there is, even Lord of Shadows 1 and 2, so it's entirely possible those HAVE happened in another time and place.  Hope that helps everyone out since this is OUR canon in any event, allowing for all kinds of crazy stuff to happen.  But yes, in the 'current' timeline, the Belmonts and Belnades aren't around, but in another one?  That's another story altogether.  ;D

Oh indeed, but they might have to find another way back, as I am not sure if Amaranth and Puck can sustain the magic to go into the future from the past - it's one thing to draw people from the past to the future, but the level of energy needed to go into a future that they know nothing about (even alternate timeline) might prove difficult? So I guess anyone from those two might have to find a way to facilitate getting 'lost'? XD

Vergil1989

Added some music to both of my profiles, Bloody Tears! is awesome as ever, especially this cover I just found a little bit ago.  ;D  Also added Vampira, that giant stone mask from Rondo of Blood, to Camilla's Additional Notes section since she more or less ripped control of it from her 'former' and far more insane self in this current timeline.  She didn't like 'her' very much.  :P

Yeah, if they're from the FUTURE, that might make things a little too wonky I'm sorry to say.  It's far from impossible, but meh, if you can come up with a viable reason and what have you, we could possibly be convinced.  Sorry for the inconvenience otherwise.   :-[
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Florence

Haha, I love that cover.

Hmm, gonna have to find something else for Victoria, then, I guess. :P
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Vergil1989

Sorry Florence.   :-[

If we can help at all though, just ask.

I WILL say though that Dracula and the twins that are helping him achieve all this dimensional hopping, time traveling stuff are off limits.  They, like Puck and Amaranth, are NPCs meant to help move the story along more than anything.  Otherwise pretty much everyone else is fair game.  I WILL say that if anyone uses 'Death' from the Lord of Shadows telling of events, the one portrayed by the ever amazing Sir Patrick Stewart, the man who brought Captain Picard to life, I will seriously love you for life.  ;D  Lol and yes, that pun was definitely intended.

SweetSerenade

Amaranth and Puck are essentially plot devices used to get everyone together.  Same as the twins. That's why Amaranth has magic as a modern day person. The forces of magic never leave the world completely bereft of aid...

Also death would be fun because I totally imagine him having tea with Morrigan going : "look at these youngsters!  So bereft of the olden days. Alas,  we are a dying breed. "

Vergil1989

Lol indeed, although Zobek's rendition of the powerful necromancer, the literal master over life and death, DEATH himself, is my most favorite of the incarnations of Death throughout the games.  Yes, I know that Lord of Shadows is NOT technically canon, at least not from the first series of Castlevania games, BUT most of the characters from those games were far more fleshed out and incredible in my opinion.  That's only my opinion though.  :D

"I've....made mistakes before, Lady Morrigan, I let my fear of Satan's power force me to turn against my old 'friend', Gabriel.  A term I use more freely now since he was right, he and Alucard were able to stop him.  Now....if I can help THIS world's Dracula, even if he is not Gabriel, but rather this Mathias from long ago, I will do what I can to ensure life continues as it always has, because without life, what need is there for Death?"

"Is that what you consider yourself as, Lord Zobek?"

"I would never claim to be your superior, Lady Morrigan, but I have mastered near everything there is to know of such primal forces that govern all of our lives, mine included.  What little I don't, I intend to learn so that I might be of more use to the cause."

Florence

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 07, 2018, 07:36:21 PM
Sorry Florence.   :-[

If we can help at all though, just ask.

I WILL say though that Dracula and the twins that are helping him achieve all this dimensional hopping, time traveling stuff are off limits.  They, like Puck and Amaranth, are NPCs meant to help move the story along more than anything.  Otherwise pretty much everyone else is fair game.  I WILL say that if anyone uses 'Death' from the Lord of Shadows telling of events, the one portrayed by the ever amazing Sir Patrick Stewart, the man who brought Captain Picard to life, I will seriously love you for life.  ;D  Lol and yes, that pun was definitely intended.

Haha don't worry! I've got a lot worked out already. I'll be happy to submit it for review as soon as I've got the rest of it filled out!
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Vergil1989

Well cool.  ;D  You can PM or just post it here as you like, but we DO need to see it in either event.  At any rate, good luck gettin' it done!  ;D

SweetSerenade

On my home from work finally,  gotta get public transit,  but I'll be home eventually.  Will respond to everyone then.  :3

Vergil1989

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 08, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
So, what's up with everyone guys and gals?  :D

Doing Schoolwork before I leave for work in and hour and a half to two hours?

Vergil1989

Name:  Justin and Elizabeth  (No known last name, but prefers Mr/Ms. Justin and Elizabeth Smith)
Canon/OC:  OC
Alignment:  Villains
Race:  Human sorcerer/sorceress
Sexual Orientation:  Straight/Lesbian respectfully.
Appearance:  The twins are easily mistaken at a distance for the other, but upon closer inspection, it doesn't take much to see who's who.  Both might have long blonde hair, but Elizabeth's is better taken care of, allowed to flow down her back in beautiful waves that crash over both of her slender shoulders and arms, while Justin simply lets his fall every which way down his own back, what part of it doesn't fall over his right shoulder at least.  Justin's eyes are a duller, dimmer blue, while Elizabeth's are brighter, more of a lustrous opal shade, but both are cold, distant, and almost completely devoid of anything resembling warmth, love, or kindness, save for each other and those few allies they allow to get close.  Both dress in whatever clothes they've managed to steal, using their powers to make fast getaways before they found a treasure trove of spell tomes and arcane artifacts.  While they still prefer loose short, t-shirts, shorts, jeans, and the like, Justin has a preference for darker tones and colors, mostly to disguise the scars from his side of the abuse they had both endured, while his siter, Elizabeth, wishes to be seen with her more brighter color palette of reds, blues, grays, etc, because she's spent too much time locked away in the dark of their foster parents' basement and the like, overall being isolated and ignored when she wasn't being 'punished' for every little thing.

Justin was physically abused to the point his foster father and mother both left him with a permanent limp in his right leg, a number of cigarette burn scars along his chest and back, and even a long cut across his stomach from where his 'mother' threw a knife at him simply for accidentally spilling his plate of food to the ground.  It was after he got out of the hospital that he and Elizabeth ran away, never looking back.  Despite these scars, Justin is the more physically fit of the two of them, although Elizabeth isn't too far behind him in this regard.  He's more physically powerful, having done his best to shield his sister whenever he was able.  Joining Dracula's forces however has given the young man far more of a physical presence despite his seemingly frail, lithe and slender appearance at a distance, further hidden by his long pants and long sleeved shirts.  Elizabeth, who's currently missing her right eye due to a knife slash from someone who had tried to rob them, on the other hand is more agile, like a dancer, or a ballerina, preferring to weave fluid movements into her spellcasting while keeping herself out of harm's way at the same time.  While both wear a Roman styled Catholic cross around their respective necks, both only wear them as a reminder of what they're trying to achieve....
Skills/Magic/Abilities:  Time manipulation - While they can bend reality itself to their whims, the biggest of their spells require that they prepare a drawn out ritual that can take several hours.  However, the twins can easily rewind, fast forward, and even stop time around them at will, aging objects, people, and entire areas around them for various effects as they so desire.  While it's exhausting to kill a person in this fashion, they have absolutely no problem in making someone literally die of accelerated age if they're given enough time to complete their work on a target.  Even vampires aren't immune to this since the body still needs to eat, drink, and all the rest, and as they've seen for themselves, it'll literally eat itself in an effort to stave off death.  It simply speeds up the target's demise however.

Necromancy - Like many mages in Dracula's armies, the twins have achieved a level of mastery over life and death that could potentially rival death, given more time to study their budding powers.  While they still have a long way to go to truly achieve the rank of master in this area, both have already made significant strides even before they found Dracula when they did.  Now, they can raise various skeletal minions, zombies, and far more powerful, nightmarish variants of what many have already encountered within Castlevania over the long decades.  They've even brought back Legion, a pulsating, writhing mass of countless bodies all fused around a central core, except theirs is far more formidable than most that has ever been encountered before.  Dissecting and cutting apart the flesh of others before putting them together again in new, horrific forms is hardly a problem for these two, and they are happy to add to the pile in their own right if it means the end of the corrupt and sick world they've grown long since given up on.

Demon Summoning - From Flame Devils to Succubi, to things of pure chaos and more besides, give them time and the twins won't disappoint.  While they aren't Devil Forgemasters, thus they have to work harder to achieve their ritual spellcasting without ending up as smears on the ground, they don't need to be Hector or Isaac's equals in their unique field to supply an army of soldiers from every conceivable level of Hell itself, and beyond if they're able to do so.  For now they're content to conjure demons and devils from wherever they can be found, using Dracula's massive library of the darkest magical spell books, tomes, and cursed artifacts that's ever been imagined, which they handle with the proper respect and care befitting elder mages far older than they.  Their youth does play against them, but their insane levels of skill, intellect, and dedication more than makes up for this shortcoming.

Genius Intellect - While they've never been officially tested, the twins have more than intelligence between them to be more than an intellectual equal to some of Dracula's most gifted tacticians.  It's a bit of a debate as to who's the smarter of the two, something even Justin and Elizabeth aren't sure of, which has caused some friendly competition between them in the past.  What they make up in any school related education they've figured out on their own, given enough time to study their various subjects, some they genuinely enjoy and love rather than simply accruing knowledge to further their magical abilities, which they do go to with quite a bit of zeal.

Indomitable Will - Despite all the abuse, the abandonment issues, and the general hate the world had for them, they never allowed themselves to be broken.  Bent, beaten, bruised, and battered maybe, but every trial they've overcome has made them so much stronger, at least in their minds.

Physically Fit - Due to a combination of having survived life on the streets and keeping themselves in as best shape as they can so they could survive their various ordeals after running away from home, the twins are physically stronger than most their age.  While they have no formal training outside of the few weeks they've spent with Dracula and his allies, they are eager to learn and have the potential to grow so much stronger, given time.
Flaws:  Claustrophobia - While this only affects Elizabeth, she cannot stand tight and enclosed spaces.  Being tied up, gagged, and blindfolded is one thing, especially if it's someone she trusts to not mistreat her, but the moment she's shoved into a small closet or a dark, lightless basement and she can't get out, she starts to lose her grasp on her already rocky sanity.

"I will keep her safe!" - While Justin is able to do his own thing without needing to be by Elizabeth's side twenty-four hours a day, he does periodically check in with her to make sure she's alright.  If he suspects something's wrong, then he'll do everything he can to get to her side, even if that means disobeying direct orders from Dracula himself.  And if she HAS come to harm, gods help whoever has made the mistake of hurting her, because he certainly will not show a shred of mercy for the offender.

Diseased - While it's not made itself known for some time, both were born with a rare genetic disorder that, occasionally, gives them terrible pain and momentary bouts of paralysis.  There's likely a proper name for what's wrong with them, but they don't know it, but what they do know, deep down, is that they're living on borrowed time as things stand now.  It affects Elizabeth far more than Justin, which only further exacerbates his need to protect her and keep her as healthy and safe as he possibly can.  Being turned into a vampire might not be the worst thing they could do, but neither has worked up the courage to ask....yet.

PTSD - While they've done much to get past what they endured as children, both Justin and Elizabeth still have terrible nightmares of the things their foster parents had done to them until they ran off.  Couple that with a few instances of other kids their age and much older people trying to harm them in some way or another, and it's no surprise they're still haunted, let alone why they hate the world as strongly as they do.

No formal training - While it's a gap they've done their best to fill in the few short weeks they've been around Dracula and his generals, Justin and Elizabeth are not formally trained in any area, least of all melee combat.  While their more than powerful magic is capable of filling these holes in their defense to some extent, it's still a glaring enough weakness that someone who has trained can easily overpower them if their magic is shut down, or otherwise interrupted at a key moment.
Personality:  Due to over ten years of some form of abuse or another, and of living on the streets for almost half that time, Justin and Elizabeth had to become hard, dispassionate individuals to survive a cold, cruel world that had no love nor warmth for either of them.  While they're still able to find joy in the finer things they've gotten mere tastes of since finding their way to Dracula and his forces, nothing brings them true joy save for the occasional slaughter of innocent bystanders, or burning down churches wherever they go.  Still, the love they have for each other is unquestionable, and while they might go out of their way to protect each other, their sibling love goes no further than that.  Having said that, despite their usual single minded dedication to the cause of subjugating, if not totally destroying, all of humanity for all of the evil they'd perpetrated against them, let alone against the world at large, Justin and Elizabeth are still human, with very 'human' needs which they aren't afraid to pursue, allowing their otherwise suppressed emotions to fully bloom and bubble forth once more before almost as quickly shutting down once more.  It's during these rare outbursts of genuine emotion that they're at their most unpredictable and dangerous, but also their most reckless.

Despite their otherwise mundane, seemingly frail appearances, their hatred for the rest of their kind has only grown stronger with age the more they've learned about the world, seeing their own kind as a disease that needs to be excised, at the very least most of humanity deserves nothing but extermination, keeping only enough to ensure the creatures of the night have a viable, eternally sustainable food source.  As cattle at least, they'd have a purpose outside of their otherwise simple, pointless lives.  Not only that, but they have a VERY strong dislike for anything resembling religion, seeing it as one of the prime reasons why humanity has become so corrupt as they have.  While they know that they're biased due to their time in a Catholic ran orphanage in downtown New York, that hasn't stopped them from reaching their 'logical' conclusion that such authority and control has only led to those unable to think for themselves to be led like lambs to the slaughter for countless generations.  And as far as God is concerned, if he DOES exist, he is an uncaring, cold, distant father figure who deserves nothing but contempt.  As such, they're quite unapologetic about the evil deeds they perform in order to create a 'pure' world order, devoted to the night....
Background Information:  Justin and Elizabeth were left on the doorstep of a Catholic orphanage, run by a bunch of frigid old women and callous old men.  Those few young priests and priestesses of the church were too terrified of upsetting their superiors to ever question their so called 'divine commands', and so it left them and the other orphans open to all kinds of subtle manipulations and abuse by those same senior members of the church that they were constantly surrounded by.  The corruption in their downtown New York orphanage was bad enough that instead of vetting any 'families' looking to adopt any of the children, they were practically sold off with a smile to the highest bidder.  So it was that Justin and Elizabeth were handed over to a 'kindly' couple that were quite cruel and abusive in their own right.  Elizabeth soon developed a case of almost crippling claustrophobia from all the times she wound up locked in the 'Mr. and Mrs. Addison's' closet, or in the dark, often lightless basement, while Justin found himself constantly nursing broken bones and cuts upon his person when they weren't putting their cigarettes out on him, and all for the crime of trying to free his sister in most cases.  When they weren't cowering in fear of the Addisons' 'tender love and care', they often stayed up late at night when they could, plotting their eventual escape and what they'd do when they were old enough to take care of themselves.  That time would come sooner than either of them were really ready for when they were having dinner together with their 'parents', with Justin trying very hard not to draw the attention of their mother who had been hitting her bottles of alcohol pretty heavily that night.  It was not to be however as a loud noise in the next room startled him, causing Justin to drop his plate of half eaten food to the ground.  Standing to his feet in a hurry to grab a towel, to try and fix the mistake, Mrs. Addison, never Marie or 'mom', it was always 'Mrs. Addison' to them, picked up her steak knife, and by some perverse miracle, managed to carve out a large gash in his stomach after throwing it across the table.

Elizabeth swears up and down to this day that his guts were hanging out by the time an ambulance arrived, most of the floor covered in blood, but Justin couldn't tell you for sure if that was the case.  He only remembers waking up in a hospital bed, his stomach sewn back together, with Elizabeth slumped over his side of the bed.  Once he was able to walk again without pulling the stitches too badly, they ran off, never looking back.  They were twelve years old at the time, far too smart for their own good, and too full of hatred to ever be 'normal' without years of therapy, which they never got.  What they found during the next few years was more of the same, with people stepping on them if they got in their way, if not trying to actively kill them for whatever meager possessions they had on them.  That they're alive and their would be adversaries weren't says all that needs to be said about their strength and trust in the other.  Their chances drastically improved however when Elizabeth...sensed something one stormy fall evening, which led her and Justin to a hidden magical sanctuary in an abandoned coal mine far from New York, having since made their way to the edge of Chicago, Illinois by stealing money, food, and supplies wherever they could.  Once they had translated the ancient texts through a combination of their own genius intellect and their sheer determination, the twins soon discovered they had a nearly innate talent for the magical arts.  It'd take another three years for them to attain a level of mastery that would allow them to harness the powers that would eventually lead them to Dracula himself.

Finding the location of Castlevania's final resting place since 1999 took the longest, oddly enough, but once they had made their way there, it didn't take long for them to break the seals keeping it and the lord of darkness contained.  Having already had some success in manipulating the very fabric of reality, Justin and Elizabeth, with Dracula's massive library of arcane texts and far more besides, were able to transport Castlevania not only across space, as it normally did, but across time, across realities themselves to gather an army for the dark lord to totally subjugate every world he set his eyes on, starting with their own.  Now they've returned, and in only three weeks, they've come a very long way together.  Committed fully to the task, and with Dracula's trust at their back, Justin and Elizabeth are going to see their world brought down.  Even if it takes the rest of their lives, they're going to tear it all down and piss on the ashes for good measure....

Additional Notes:  They're still teenagers, of a sort, if at the very least young adults, and as such, they're still learning what they like those few times they allow their emotions to bubble forth.  As such, they're more than open to new experiences, so much so Elizabeth has had a few piercings added to her person, while Justin has a couple of tattoos on his back and right arm.  She also has a tattoo with her brother's name written in a black heart tattoo on the small of her back.

Elizabeth has a metallic stud in her tongue, two ring nipple piercings with a connecting, thin metalic chain between them, and a clit piercing for good measure.  Her brother has a curling snake tattoo on his right arm, a snake eating its own tail to be precise, with a gothic heart with his sister's name written in its black center, located between his shoulder blades.  Both are, somehow, still virgins currently....

If someone wants to know the twins, you're more than free to do so, but these are more just NPCs meant to drive the story forward is all.  :D

Florence

I'll try to iron mine out later tonight if I can, or tomorrow. I've got most of it worked out, just trying to find the time to put finishing touches on it.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Florence on November 09, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
I'll try to iron mine out later tonight if I can, or tomorrow. I've got most of it worked out, just trying to find the time to put finishing touches on it.

Feel free to PM it to me and Vergil when you do finish, or even post it up here. We will Pm you any tweaks or details that need ironing out (if there are any). <3

Vergil1989

And while they're really NPCs meant to help the story push forward, the Twins are complete.  They're also free for relationship connections/friendships/etc, so feel free to write them into your profiles if you so desire.  Just clear it with myself and Serenade first is all.  :D

While we'd greatly appreciate an Alucard and a Trevor Belmont before getting this started, it's NOT a requirement by any means.  We can just as easily NPC them if the need arises, but we'd rather we not have to.  That aside, as with the twins, we're happy to have people directly tied to Dracula in some fashion or another, we simply ask myself and SweetSerenade first is all.  See ya!

Name:  Lord Vlad Dracula Tepes
Canon/OC:  Canon.  (Anime based)
Alignment:  The master of evil, therefore a VILLAIN!
Race:  Elder vampire
Sexual Orientation:  Straight
Appearance:  Having been born into nobility a little over a thousand years ago, Dracula, once known as Mathias, still dresses the part to some extent, favoring rich, jet black capes and vestments with an often times red tint to the underside of his long, bat like cape.  Long, tall boots that reach up to his knees completes the overall noble ensemble, but beneath his prim and proper if Gothic attire, lies a savage predator with a taste for human blood.  He is a giant among even his Viking captain, Godbrand, and his men, standing at a near seven feet tall, with a large, very compact and sturdy build, making him very imposing at any distance.  Artfully combed, vibrant if dark brown hair frames his handsome, bearded face which ends in a single point at the bottom of his chin, with two brown eyes that have a tendency to turn red when he's exceptionally angry or in need of a 'drink', sometimes both as is often the case.  While he is capable of much cruelty and hatred against the whole of mankind, Dracula otherwise carries himself with respect for those who has earned it, often seen with a thoughtful frown if not a flicker of a smile on his face that is, normally for the uninitiated, quite the unnerving sight.  There was once a time however that he was capable of far more human like emotions, even love, but that 'man' has died a long time ago, drowned forever in bloody tears that still, VERY rarely, run down his face when he thinks no one else is around....
Skills/Magic/Abilities:  The perfect predator - Dracula has fully embraced his 'curse' of vampirism, meaning that even among elder vampires who have achieved a level of strength and speed to make the gods tremble, he is a step above even them in nearly every way imaginable.  Even at his weakest, he is far stronger than most could ever hope to match.  The only thing that holds him back is his desire for a 'fair' fight, only using as much force as is required to take care of a problem or a troublesome opponent in front of him, which are few and far between.  Only someone on the Belmonts' level of skill and strength can ever hope to match him with any regularity, everyone else are mere pests to be squashed at his convenience.

Master sorcerer - While he has a vast preference for fire and its manipulation, to such an extent that he can create gigantic meteors at will, let alone gigantic walls of flame and fireballs that explode violently, he is more than capable of focusing his powers in other ways that either allow him to teleport at will, transform himself into various animals or monstrous creatures, or to use any number of spells involving scrying mirrors, moving his fortress of a castle to wherever he desires, if not outright ripping open portals to other planes altogether, including but not limited to the Chaos Realm.  He's also able to raise an army of devils, demons, and nightmarish creatures as he desires, conjuring forth great hosts of creatures in a few short weeks, and those few he can't he has his fellow minions and allies conjure forth through their various abilities.

Master tactician - Having been the brains behind countless military assaults during his human days, that master level intellect is still very much at work in this much more modern day.  He inherently knows how to plan a siege, a brief assault, or an outright war to the very last detail, and while his knowledge is largely based around the castle warfare of his time, that doesn't mean he's incapable of adapting to more modern tactics.  Indeed, he's quite capable of doing that and far more, he just needs time and an understanding of what his enemies are capable of.

Neverending Cycle of Rebirth - Due to a number of things he's done to himself, the least of which was enhancing his vampiric nature through alchemical processes that even master alchemists could never hope to match again, Dracula can never TRULY be destroyed without some very complicated work first.  He simply comes back, normally once a generation, stronger and smarter than ever, making him an ever evolving threat for future generations to contend with.  While it IS possible to break this cycle of rebirth, no one has figured out how to break it as of yet, although some of the Belmonts and his own son has come very close a few times.

Charismatic - Most vampires can't be in the same room together with others of their kind without mistrust and paranoia guiding them to trying to destroy each other before they themselves end up dead.  Dracula's force of personality, presence, reputation, and more besides makes him a palpable force of nature, to the point that his mere presence in a room can unite even the most fearful of his people into a single cohesive whole.  There might still be infighting within his court, but no one's stupid enough to get caught while the Dark Lord of the Night is around, such his is power.

Castlevania - His dread fortress, his ancient seat of power, the castle that can move across the very land, is every bit as legendary as Dracula himself, who has complete mastery over the grounds and everything within its walls.  Every time he returns, Castlevania changes, evolves, and becomes bigger and more deadly with every reincarnation, becoming a labyrinth of traps, its halls riddled with monstrous creatures and nightmarish abominations, but also profound sorrow and anguish since there are rooms, few and far between, that no one dares to tread upon.  Rooms connected to Dracula and his reasons for wanting to subjugate all of humanity under his indomitable rule.  Those who DO dare to open one such chamber, such as into his wife, Lisa's, room, or into his son's, Alucard, (both of which haven't been disturbed in centuries), risks bringing the castle's wrath down upon themselves, and that is saying nothing about Dracula's wrath, which is every bit as deadly as the master vampire's castle has proven to be to countless would be explorers.  When the castle needs to protect itself, the malevolent magic woven into every stone is able to take on a form of its own, becoming sucking pools of 'blood', that can corrupt and change any into its willing slaves, assuming it doesn't just choose to outright tear them apart for daring to wrest control away from it, or its Dark Prince.  (Lord of Shadows 2 AND anime based.)
Flaws:  Bloody Tears - Having lost his loving wife, Lisa, to humans that thought her a witch and thus they had her killed, not because she was a genuine danger to innocent people, but simply because the Bishop of the area at that time saw her as a threat to the Roman Catholic Church's power, Dracula is still in eternal anguish over her loss, which has only increased thanks to having nearly killed his own son twice now.  He still loves his son, his little Alucard, but his pain has grown to insurmountable hatred against God, humanity, and the world at large.  Thus, his war will continue to rage on.  Even so, certain triggers make it so that he is unable to fight, consumed by his sorrow and a normally buried desire to die, permanently, freeing him of his hatred and loss at long last.

"What is a man?  A miserable little pile of secrets!" - When he isn't weakened by his own pain, Dracula has little love left for mankind, and he especially hates the Roman Catholic Church, which has not changed much at all from its far humbler beginnings during his time as a mortal man.  While holy weapons on par with the Morningstar Whip and the Vampire Killer hurt him still, his anger against faith of any kind is such that he goes out of his way to destroy most churches and chapels he comes across, and for those foolish enough to wave a cross or some other religious symbol in his face, he destroys them first, sometimes purposely dragging it out to savor their screams as he makes them denounce their 'God'.  This leaves him rarely blind to the world around him if he's pushed far enough.

Berserker - Normally, Dracula is controlled, poised, and capable of using his mind to dismantle a problematic opponent before they even have a chance.  But when his anger and rage has bubbled forth, Dracula can become an unstoppable, but unthinking, juggernaut of destruction.  While he's far stronger during such times, he's also far more easily manipulated as a result.

Still but a man - For all of his power, for all of his strength, both human and vampire alike, Dracula is still but a man, prone to the same shortcomings as everyone else.  Arrogance, overconfidence, sorrow, he's just as liable to mistakes as anyone, and just as liable to losing a fight due to these moments of weakness.  The trick is making him vulnerable in the first place, which is no easy task for anyone, save but a very select few....
Personality:  Most days, despite his overwhelming hatred for all mankind that were 'born under God's light', Lord Vlad Dracula Tepes, is every bit a respectful nobleman of a bygone age as can be expected given his far darker nature due to centuries as a blood sucking vampire.  Most days, when he's not waging bloody, endless war upon the world, he's content to read through his massive collection of books, learning new things, seeing the great wonders of the world, even if he can't walk in the sun ever again.  True, he wants to completely subjugate and perhaps exterminate all of humanity should they prove too much to handle, but that doesn't mean he can't still marvel at their creations, to see how far they've come over the long centuries he's been 'alive'.  He has a profound respect for them, more so than most of his kind, who only see them as livestock and cattle to be fed upon and controlled and toyed with at a mere whim.  If he needs ANY example of how capable and strong humanity can become, he needs not look further than the Belmonts and the Belnades, the former of which have proven countless times able to combat his unimaginable power again, and again, and again, killing him just as many times in many worlds separate from his own, he's recently discovered thanks to Justin and Elizabeth's aid in breaching the dimensional divides.  Even so, he is far from tired of the fighting and the bloodshed, having been reinvigorated in a way thanks to these two humans, who share so much of his own pain in their own rights, sharing his hatred for the rest of humanity as an added bonus.  They're so much like Hector and Isaac in that regard, except he gets the impression they will never betray him, or seek their own petty vengeance against the other.

That aside, his personality and mere presence is enough that everyone who has allied with him of their own accord are often in awe, respect, and terror of the man who is a legend, and is fully willing to use his reputation as yet another tool in his bid to control the world.  Not only that, but he's surprisingly charismatic, having learned long ago how to hold a person's trust and loyalty to the day they die.  Beneath all of this however, is the most profound sorrow and pain one could possibly imagine, having had to fight his own child, for the fate of the world, such is the strength of his rage.  He couldn't do it though, he couldn't finish off his own son, and allowed Alucard to kill him, what many assumed would be the last time at the time.  It wasn't to be of course, but it was a solid effort, but one that he secretly had hoped would've stuck since then he wouldn't need to suffer any longer.  Even so, until the day comes someone finally unravels him for the last time, Dracula WILL continue his war upon all of mankind for the rest of eternity, if that's what it takes.
Background Information: Once, he was a man, a nobleman called simply Mathias Cronsqivst.  Once, he was a brilliant military tactician who fought in the Crusades for years, while secretly mastering the arts of alchemy.  He was happy, despite the bloodshed he helped orchestrate and actively took part in.  His reputation was such in those days that he was more than capable of making enemy generals fear his arrival long before he actually appeared at the head of a great host, protected by the light of God, or so many believed, himself included.  But that all changed when he, somehow, became a vampire.  Sources are not clear on the method, why, or how, only that at some point during his last appearance on the battlefield, far from home, Dracula, still Mathias at the time, was transformed into a creature of the night.  Blessed with eternal life, or cursed, depending on one's opinion, Mathias became consumed by hatred, which sustained him for many years as he prosecuted another war entirely upon the world, one against the very God he once revered.  Some say that he had been married once before, and that his wife of that time had died due to illness while Mathias had been away from home, doing God's work.  Some say he was simply turned into an evil being after his transformation into an unholy bloodsucker.  Whatever the case, Dracula was soon born, which translated into the "Son of the Dragon".  Whatever the case, he became far more powerful than his former human self could've ever imagined, but his rage against God and the world soon died, for a time, and he disappeared into his castle for many centuries, leaving his 'Vlad the Impaler' days far behind him in the process.  That didn't stop him from leaving his victims staked outside his door of course, but he didn't add to their ranks for that stretch of time either.

When Lisa came literally knocking on his door, she found a kind if isolated Dracula, who he welcomed into his home of a still fledgling Castlevania, despite his slight awkwardness in dealing with such a strong willed woman who wanted simply to become a doctor in order to help everyone else around her.  He found....happiness again, he found warmth, love, acceptance from a human, despite his inhuman nature, and he willingly let her have the run of his castle's massive library, teaching her everything he could about healing the humans that would later turn against her.  The years before her tragic demise, he sired a son, formerly named Adrian, now Alucard, who he loved dearly, although Alucard was soon discovered to be part vampire himself.  Still, that didn't matter to Dracula or Lisa, who loved him as deeply as they loved each other, and things would've gone on like this, if not for the Bishops' 'godly' act of 'purging a dangerous witch' from the good people's ranks, people who DID NOTHING TO STOP THEM.  Now, centuries later, Dracula's rage and anger, his pain and grief, have fully transformed him into the Prince of Darkness that he is today, once more brought back by Justin and Elizabeth Smith, two humans who have suffered so much in their own right.  Their pain, while vastly different, is close enough to his own that he's able to sympathize and even respect their choice in seeing their own kind brought to heel, if not totally exterminated.  Naturally, once he saw proof of their power to bend the very fabric of reality as they so chose, he all too happily agreed to allow them to ally themselves with him, so that they might destroy a woefully unprepared modern world where science and technology has replaced magic and superstition, yet the Church still holds sway over the otherwise 'mindless masses' in large stretches of the world.  As such, his war continues evermore....

Additional Notes:  Those who enter into his castle as guests, especially of the vampire aristocracy, are treated and protected according to the ancient rules of guest right, meaning that as long as you don't bring harm to your lord or his guests, then you are also protected in turn.  The one who breaks guest right, are subsequently punished according to the severity of their violation of this most ancient of traditions that Dracula VERY much holds very dear to his undead heart, having come from a world that still held to such things.  His enemies, those few who are able to stand against him at least, he treats with the same respect, giving them a chance if they've somehow managed to defeat all of his minions, monsters, demons, and Castlevania itself in their bid to face him anew.  It's a tradition that was established nearly as long ago as he's been a vampire himself.  Most however, he uses only as much force and only targets those he deems worthy of his wrath that deserve his personal attention, that's required to dispose of them.

Florence

Hey, working on Victoria, but an idea for a villain character hit me. If multiple characters are cool, would a Japanese demon fit into the story?

Obviously Castlevania, despite being a Japanese property, has always focused more on Europe. But Aria of Sorrow did take place in Japan, and I imagine just because we don't focus on it in the games doesn't mean it's not going on. Not sure if the villains would recruit someone from such a far off corner from Dracula's domain, but I mean, if time's not an issue, I don't see why space would be, lol.

(I know you're looking for Trevor and Alucard, but tbh, I'm really not good with canon characters, lol. And I rarely play male characters anymore.)

Edit: Oh, and to be clear, I'd finish up on Victoria before starting work on her anyway, but I figure I'd ask and see if it'd be okay before I wasted the effort.

Vergil1989

We're hoping to get an even number of heroes and villains, so by all means Florence, I don't see an issue here.  :D  And while we're trying to avoid future related stuff, simply them sending someone to Japan to recruit any demons and the like is totally fine by me, and unless Serenade says otherwise, I doubt she'll say no either.  You're ONLY allowed one Hero and one Villain, but if you think you can run two characters, you're free to do so.  ;D

SweetSerenade

Though after this we will likely have to put a small hold on female characters that haven't been stated were in the process of being made. Mostly because we need to keep not just the hero and villain balance, but the male and female balance. We also can't really start the game without specific important canons, so we have time to get profiles and all sorts of stuff done, so don't stress.

Nimander

QuoteWIP, but if there's any feedback, it would be appreciated.
Name: Siegfried Von Vogel
Canon/OC: OC
Alignment: Villain
Race: Dragonkin hybrid (Human/dragon)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Skills/Magic/Abilities: Enhanced creature Senses / Strength. Just like any demi-human, Siegfried has strength beyond that of a human. His strength allows for feats such as wielding a two handed sword in one hand with ease, climb buildings with his hands alone, and break bones if he can land hard blows with his bare hands. His sense of smell is precise, and his hide is tougher than any human's and mid-tier vampires, on par with top tier vampires once transformed.

Dragonkin Form. Allows Siegfried to assume his drake form, having him grow in size slightly, his body comes covered in black scales. He gains straight, talon-like nails, a tail, ice-blue eyes, and fangs. He does not have wings. He gains additional strength that puts him at the high tiers of vampires, and the scales increase his natural toughness even further. Used only in desperate situations, as is comes with a drawback and is limited in time.

Dark magic. Like any dragon, Siegfried has the ability to call upon arcane abilities. He has a dark flame breath, though he is not very good at its use as a ranged strike. However, he can use it as a localized surprise technique to catch an opponent off-guard. His more dangerous dark magic is his cursed touch, causing any in-combat strikes of hand-to-hand blows to cause the injuries he inflicts to be difficult to recover from. Particularly dangerous in his dragonkin form, as gashes caused by his claws won't heal naturally. A mark for the curse appears as an inked in dragon curled around the wound.

Skilled Swordsman. Any sword will do, though he prefers to use a two-handed broadsword, double edged. Even more skilled in the use of hand-and-a-half swords, however he likes the larger blades for intimidation factor. Skilled at short to mid ranged combat with the blade, able to chop bodies clean in half with a single strong blow. Weaker blows can still shatter bones if they connect without defense.

Mastered Hand-to-Hand. In combination with his cursed touch, Siegfried has mastered several different forms of martial arts to compliment the magic. In human form, his primary strikes are various kicks and headbutts, with useful grapple and throws within his arsenal.

Magic Sense. As an attempt to combat ranged magic, Siegfried has the ability to at the very least sense, smell, and notice magic that is used on or against him. Note that this is not anti-magic. He is also unable to sense affinity.

Flaws: Vain. Siegfried is very vain, unable to see how any hero could defeat him. His natural toughness in most situations has created an atmosphere of being unable to be harmed gravely. He can be extremely over-the-top once this happens.

Ranged Combat. He must cover the distance, as he is no good at ranged combat.

Selfish combatant. Siegfried's combat style is to fight only for himself. He wants treasures for himself, after all. However, he can still work with his allies if he sees a benifit. However, he will insist that they not get in his way when fighting, as he usually uses a large blade. Nimble opponents and mages (despite his hate for magic) are best suited for allies.

Weakened after Dragonkin Form / limit on form. His strength becomes lower, though still just above peak human levels. His speed is lowered to a similar degree, while his toughness is similarly lowered. Dragonkin form limited to four combat posts or until combat ends.

Light Magic. As a Dark Dragonskin, light magic in particular harms him greatly, and can even stun him.

Personality: Siegfried could be said to be a bit strained around humans. He dislikes them due to his past, and abhors their actions and cults. Due to the time period in which he came from, he hates all religion and religious cults. He also disdains magic, as that is one type of damage he has been unable to find a way to compensate for.

He isn't really the brooding type, and actually is quite friendly at first. He acts like a knight at times, since he comes from a time of chivalry, though this is more an act. Siegfried is able to tolerate the demi-humans because he assumes that they are or were at some point ostracized from their communities. However, due to his treatment in the past, its still hard to form a bond with him.

As a cursed individual, the dragonkin has a piece of the dragon that has stayed with him: the dragon's greed. It wasn't just for riches, but also for females. Siegfried may hate humans, but he is attracted to the females of the race, as he finds their shape and smell exotic for his kind when he's in the right mood. virgin females are even more attractive, as he finds that stealing their virginity itself aligns with the maleficent dragon he absorbed. However, his greed for worldly treasure is greater, as id the need to hide what he's obtained like an instinct.

Background Information: Siegfried is an enigma, as a warrior of Gothic decent, he was once part a family that served the Germanic tribes as a warrior leader. However, when the young swordsman was mortally wounded by a dragon, he desperately drank of it's blood and was infused with its life-energies. His blood and body were not naturally able to compensate, and the dragon decided to use Siegfried. It attempted to take over his mind and body via possession, however the boy's strong will to live overpowered the dragon and instead it consumed the creature.

Still, as a young swordsman, the boy was unable to contain all of the dragon, as its personality sometimes manifested as he grew. While he loved his people, they started to find him as strange. The boy grew slowly after that, and yet gained the strength of an adult. He outlived his tribe, though at the time there was a rumor that he had butchered them all in a blood-fueled rage when insulted beyond his nerves.

He then traveled between tribes, until they had started to settle that he was not human. He grew too slowly, and his combat prowess was different from the others that looked his age. Siegfried gained desires over the years, yet most females of the Gothic tribes were warned against him. He wasn't human, and so they were not to have sex with him. This was only exacerbated when he suppressed the dragon, but found that a piece of what made him dragonkin remained: greed.

There were many that were marred by his contempt, and just as the murder of his tribe, now a decade ago, the Gothic warrior now named Siegfried had stolen and mated with females. Many of his victims were killed, if not just because they had sex with a monster, but because it was a threat against their religion, the cult of Christianity. It would come to be his nemesis when the Romans canonized it and the religion became the State's main religion...

Additional Notes: When in modern times, Siegfried will be wearing these clothes: https://imgur.com/cXgwH5B
A/A's -Updated 7/6/15, O/O's

Vergil1989

Damn, I like what I'm seeing so far.  I will however ask that you move your picture above your name, right align it, and shrink it down to 300.  If you don't know how to do that, we can help, one of us at least, but otherwise you've got a very good start I'd say.  I WILL however suggest that he'd be ABLE to work with others, at least to a little more of an extent than he is currently, otherwise someone might have a problem with his torching their own allies and comrades.  :P  He can still be a dick, don't get me wrong, I'd just rather avoid a messy ending is all where we can without people approving of it of course.

Nimander

Alright, rough draft is fully up. I took into consideration his self combatant, I hope that will work?

If you have further thoughts, you can pm me or dm me on discord (though I will ask that if you wanna talk on discord, please pm me for the add)

By the by, for the future, you can use the code format for the float right, so that people can see how to use it. for example..

[float=right][img height=300]https://i.imgur.com/Q0b6gyT.png?1[/img][/float]
A/A's -Updated 7/6/15, O/O's

Vergil1989

Myself and Serenade will be sure to do so, so thank you Nim.  :D

As for the profile, Siegfried looks far better now, so I do believe you'd be good to go if we had a character roster and OOC up currently, which we don't as we're still waiting for a couple of people to get profiles up.  While we DO have a slight disagreement on the matter, Serenade would greatly aprpeciate having a Trevor Belmont, (based mostly on the anime but as with all canons, whoever takes up the mantle can make what alterations they deem fitting so long as the source material is easily recognizable), along with an Alucard.  Me, I'd be happy if we get enough people to make this whole affair worth it in the first place.  That aside, we DO need an even balance of male and females, as well as heroes and villains, so if you or anyone else are able to do two characters, one for each side, then you're more than free to do so.

And again thank you Nim, I'll try to remember to do that moving forward whenever the opportunity arises of course.  :D